Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest xxsweety

I think Chris Weitz wants Rob to go to Vancouver by last week of Feb

so maybe he wont be back in LA right away coz after Vancouver they'll be heading to Rome

I heard they won't be filming NM and Eclipse back to back anymore. :ph34r:

do you know WHERE they will be filming in VANCOUVER??? and possibly WHEN? thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chris Weitz wants Rob to go to Vancouver by mid Feb

so maybe he wont be back in LA right away coz after Vancouver they'll be heading to Rome

I heard they won't be filming NM and Eclipse back to back anymore

as long as they filmed BD...i'm fine :)

I just want more kstew and rpattz moments

did you guys read about that new rumor about rob and some chick at the train station? :( I hope it was his sister

Guest whf_violet

did you guys read about that new rumor about rob and some chick at the train station? :( I hope it was his sister

I've read that story, I was thinking he got that story from one of the communities in lj.

There was a fan who spotted Rob in london trainstation. Probably that "chick" was the fan.

I think he just twisted the story a little bit. LOL

New still

f54nz9.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest rinnie_chan

So they were in Munich! :o

Here are some shoots I just made from the german magazine 'Bravo'.

Sorry for the bad quality but I haven't got a scanner >>

I post them up as thumbnails:

Cover

img2165gp3.th.jpg

img2166sh1.th.jpg

img2169rx5.th.jpg

img2172nf8.th.jpg

img2174kj2.th.jpg

img2175xt2.th.jpg

Last but not least, a Robert Pattinson poster!

I forgot the bottom half tho :sweatingbullets: sorryyy

Warning: big file

img2176ij9.th.jpg

These two are solid proof that anyone, no matter how untalented can act as long as you're attractive.

you shouldnt judge them based on just how they acted in twilight. i have to agree that twilight wasnt their best work but they are wonderful actors. you have to watch their other works. it may be true that twilight itself shot them to stardom but it doesnt mean that people think that they were amazing in twilight. now that theres a new director for new moon. i have faith that they would show their real acting skills in that movie.

the pictures with kristen with her bf is really depressing. i wanted them to be over already. she looks really tired. its crazy. how much has she been filming for that movie that she is doing with nikki reed? she s had better days.

Archived