Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest hungrydragon

hmm i dont think rob should mind about the fans "mobbing" him..thanx to twilight his career finally jumped start..apart from the small role in harry potter...

im a fan of twilight edXbella but in reality i dont think kristen image perceived as good..druggie etc and rob in my pov isnt Hot as pplz claim him to be..just british..look good in some pics and sunglasses but some are just average.. cool hairstyle though. :]

oh wells lets just live our fantasies in hope of kris and rob together despite their differences..if it does happen..love is love heh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmikix

i was reading in a magazine that it has been confirmed that they are both together.

apparently all close friends know and on the set when they were filming new moon when they kiss etc...even after they said cut, it was still going...

i realy should find rummage and find the source so u guys don't think i'm a lunatic.lol

Guest ANJEE<3

it would be sooo cute if they got together..

but honestly.. NOT NOW.. what happens if *knock on wood* they break up?

awkwardness on set!! eeek!

get together later =] haha

Guest whf_violet

I dig R/K but I guess I'm one of those who can't help but hope that Rob find a sweet girl to be with. Kristen's, at times, a bit too manly for me.

But Rob doesn't like sweet girls. He prefers someone who has a strong personality like Kstew. Hehe :D

*head desk*

Can you pls move these pics to Rob's individual thread. Pls post RK related pics ONLY

Here's the link to Rob's thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=1140

hmm i dont think rob should mind about the fans "mobbing" him..thanx to twilight his career finally jumped start..apart from the small role in harry potter...

im a fan of twilight edXbella but in reality i dont think kristen image perceived as good..druggie etc and rob in my pov isnt Hot as pplz claim him to be..just british..look good in some pics and sunglasses but some are just average.. cool hairstyle though. :]

oh wells lets just live our fantasies in hope of kris and rob together despite their differences..if it does happen..love is love heh

I understand where you're coming from but I BLAME it on SUMMIT for not being careful enough, they should've had a closed set from the very beginning like they did in NM, where fans weren't allowed to enter the set like they did back when Twilight was in Pre production.

anyways, now they finally closed the set to public...so that's a progress

I personally think these two have been together for a while, it just a matter of time now. I'm sure tho' we're not going to get official statement from the two knowing how they like their privacy, but I'm willing to bet by the time they start with Eclipse... it's all public knowledge by then.

It's time for an RK pic spam

3610611095_25baae756c.jpg

3622029224_9bff17b4fa_o.jpg

3619110065_b739d66eaa_o.jpg

3246735753_1f674215c8_o.jpg

3515329981_f2fa54d7d9.jpg

3035024872_b2958fe52d.jpg

3604539316_2785928539_o.jpg

2904370238_7a7398f186_o.jpg

3600374977_b702112224.jpg

3561965454_df42243dc8_o.jpg

3628968920_4a9f515a60_b.jpg

3195360432_8794af2a26_b.jpg

Guest chuchu728

I just let out a laugh cause one of the girls that were mobbing Rob had on Kristen's exact outfit (the aqua blue plaid shirt and ray bans)

but I don't think Rob was enjoying it...Rob being the nice guy he is he's just smiling even if it bothers him...

anyways I'm pretty sure some people have seen this but I hadn't seen this until recently and I'm a hugehugehuge Robsten fan so when I saw this I was like aslkdfjdslkfjs

the whole video is cute but watch out for 2:12 you guys will scream i promise :) i never thought kstew would be like that LOL

you know how people think her and taylor are closer ... you can tell from right here how much closer she is to rob ... i mean poor taylor he was def. just standing there half the time lol

Guest inaho

^

^its funny how in the start of the vid kirsten was looking at rob with such an intensity and when rob looked at her she averted his eyes shyly and within an instant......

or maybe that's just me

Kristen Stewart Is Seriously Missing Rob

Today 1:30 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca and Taryn Ryder

Kristen Stewart Bauer-Griffin.com

Here's our gal Kristen Stewart in Studio City yesterday, looking a little glum doncha think? K.Stew was working hard at H & I voice studio for her new flick The Runaways, and you can tell here she's so not loving this attention.

There was a pesky pap around who was asking our gal all sorts of questions she wasn't in the mood for—like how she feels about all the attention. K kept her not-so-perky lips shut. Ditto when asked about Robert Pattinson.

Maybe she was worried because her boy had that scary fan attack yesterday on the New York set of Remember Me? Can't blame her either, since security there is clearly lacking. More to come on how Summit's gonna deal with that later.

But as for Ms. Stewart's down mood?

It's because she really is missing Rob Pattinson while he's in NYC! Awww, aren't all your Twi hearts melting?

Close buds to Kristen 'fess she's having a bit of a weird transition between the Twilight flicks. Since the cast is so close, it's weird not all being together. And she's especially longing for a certain brooding vampire. Too presh. But at least she has Dakota to hang with for now…right? Michael Angarano is so seriously out of the picture. You all have noticed that, right?

Hopefully despite their busy schedules, Rob and K can find time to meet up, but schedules seem to be one big holdup right about now.

credits to ted casablanca

Guest spuddevaughn

Another MTV article with R/K mention. Thanks to Lion and Lamb LJ for the link.

MTV: Make Our Celeb High School Superlatives

Biggest Klutz: Kristen Stewart

She is admittedly quite awkward when it comes to being in the public eye, but her defining klutz moment came when she fumbled her Golden Popcorn at the MTV Movie Awards.

Picture Perfect: Robert Pattinson

Over the course of this past school year, RPattz and his devil-may-care hairstyle have become the go-to screensaver for lovelorn ladies. Of course he's our most picture perfect, even if he's too shy to admit it.

This just in from Robert Pattinson Life. Thanks guys.

Cover Story: Rob and Kristen Can't Let Go

RobstenOKmagagain.jpg

hey guys it must be just me but do you know what i noticed.........if you guys have free time try flicking through the picture spams and you realize that sometimes R&K have the same hair color in the pics like in the vanity fair shoot. I always thought it was interesting.

Guest inaho

^

^ oh if this were true then hands down, rob way to go man.......

whatever it takes to be with the girl you like....paying for her plane tickets

to come and see you, is just :w00t:

Guest massive toene

don´t you think that....

...the love triangle KStew & Rpattz/Michael Angarano kind of

resembles the love triangle in "New Moon" Bella & Edward/Jacob?!

robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewar.jpg

kristen_stewart_and_robert_pattinso.jpg

kristen in a sexy red dress

PicImg_Premiere_Of_Miramax_331a.jpg

wow! :w00t:

Guest inaho

^ way to go kstew...

by the way saw pics of kirsten today and she looks awesome......

is kris really in new york now?

she looks quite happy too maybe this has something to do with Rob asking her out to come to new york.....

ahahaha wishful thinking!

and nope she isn't in New York just yet and if its true and if she has plans of going I think she will be doing it discretely,

if Rob and her are in some sort of "relationship" right now, I don't think they would risk that little bit of privacy they have

there should be some major espionage going on if kstew is going for a major rendezvous at NYC

check it out kstew in LA, donning a runaways tee, isn't she pretty and happy too:

http://www.popsugar.com/3319033

Guest whf_violet

don´t you think that....

...the love triangle KStew & Rpattz/Michael Angarano kind of

resembles the love triangle in "New Moon" Bella & Edward/Jacob?!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...sten-stewar.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...rt_pattinso.jpg

anyway, found some pix where michael visited kristen in vancouver

during filming NEW MOON (around march 2009):

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...l-sushi-s-1.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...-sushi-swee.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hyunbin9881/kan.jpg

let´s see in the future if kristen will change her mind...

kristen in a sexy red dress

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...iramax_331a.jpg

wow! :w00t:

Massive toene, there's a separate thread for Kristen & Michael pics.

How many times do you need to be reminded that only RK pics are allowed to be posted here?

to make my post relevant....

2qjyanc.jpg

Guest polaris

I just let out a laugh cause one of the girls that were mobbing Rob had on Kristen's exact outfit (the aqua blue plaid shirt and ray bans)

puahahahha omg I totally noticed that too. That was embarrassing to look at..

As if a same outfit would somehow COMPEL Rob to look at her and mistaken her for KRISTEN. hahaha

Archived