Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest spuddevaughn

^ basically cause people found her to be an obstacle to Robsten dating since she's good friends with Michael ... something like that LOL

& agreed the National Enquirer is very sketchy ... most tabloids are. I say the only reliable ones are US Weekly and People. The rest are known for twisting quotes and stretching the truth just to sell magazines.

As for the t-shirts the who originally posted it just showed that their shirts were similar ... I don't think they ever indicated that they were sharing it...but when did he wear that shirt?

I think Rob wore that shirt last year when he was in NYC promoting Twilight with Catherine Hardwicke. If I'm not mistaken it was in that event when he revealed that a young fan actually requested him to bite her. LOL.

Thanks to spunkransom.com for this.

Kellan: Rob and Kristen Not Dating!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ofcourse he will say that XD

kristen still with michael he wont say rob kris dating

they ofcourse respect robsten to say anything bout their rel

while other ppl could only say "could be" or "not" to respect their privacy lol

Guest spuddevaughn

Rob is on the cover of OK magazine..it's about RobSten again. Thanks to Spunkransom.com.

Cover Story: Rob Tells Kristen To Choose

RobOKmagcoverjune09.jpg

On June 1, the morning after their smoldering, almost-but-not-quite kiss at the MTV Movie Awards, Twilight twosome Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stayed in a 1920s bungalow at The Charlie, a West Hollywood hotel named for onetime resident Charlie Chaplin.

Fittingly, they bunked in a cottage called the Valentino – as in Rudolph, the silent-screen romantic idol – and it made for an idyllic nest, with its two bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen and even a quaint window seat.

"They were very sweet together," an insider tells OK! of Kristen and Robert. "They were lovely."

But before the vampire saga's global fan base gets all dewy-eyed, there's a bit of a glitch: Kristen, by all accounts, is still involved with her longtime boyfriend, Michael Angarano. The results? A love triangle of Brangelinian proportions.

(This part of the article is from Robertpattinsonwho.com and must be part of the OK magazine cover story.)

Clearly, somethings got to give – and insiders tell OK! that “Edward” has handed his “Bella” an ultimatum: Make up your mind, or drive a stake through it; we’re done.

“Robert is completely frustrated. If Kristen isn’t interested in a serious relationship, she needs to tell him so he can move on,” says one source, adding that R-Patts, 23, is giving 19-year-old Kristen a couple months to sort things out while he’s in NYC filming Remember Me, an indie flick about star-crossed lovers (production begins June 15).

The actor wants a resolution by the time he and Kristen reunite in Vancouver this fall to shoot Eclipse.

“He’s asked her to choose between him and Michael this summer,” says the source. “Robert’s not willing to be strung along.”

I feel sad for those tabloids… And also for Rob… Poor guy!

What do you think ladies?

OMG....my heart gave a crazy flutter after seeing their similar t'shirt lol.....my heart not young enough anymore to hold this kind of suspend .....

Guest polaris

I dont think OK mag is a really reliable source. They've done some not-so-accurate covers in the past so I only semi believe magazines like US weekly and People.

I dont think anyone truly "knows" what the story is between the two except Rob and Kristen themselves so everything else is speculation and conjecture.

Guest inaho

^

^

^

^

^i don't know anymore this really is one hell of a ride it sure was fun while it lasted hopefully they don't fizzle out..

...crossing fingers........

Guest polaris

yea I'm so half-half on this. I feel like the whole hype and tension of the two is from the fact that it's such a mystery.. you know.. the unrequited love. (The "are they or aren't they.." )

....and their undeniable chemistry keeps us wondering.

To not get together keeps people guessing and people tend to use their "imagination" to create this ideal couple and relationship that they might be having.

SO...IF they do end up together, I feel that they will fizzle out sooner or later (since they are young-uns.. 19 and 23) and fans will all get disillusioned about ROBSTEN... and this will probably carry over to what fans think of Edward and Bella.

That is why Summit tries to keep costars apart when it comes to large franchises like Twilight.. especially since there will be 3 more installments. It would be terrible if Rob and Kristen did end up together and then had a horrible breakup.. then had to finish making the greatest vampire love story. . yikes.. how awkward would that get?? I think that is why Kristen and Rob are trying to keep themselves on a "friendship" level.

Who knows...maybe after they finish "BREAKING DAWN" and if they still have "more than friends" feelings for each other ... then they can put their hearts on the line and try a relationship with each other without the pressure of the Twilight Saga looming over them....

but that would mean they have to wait like 4 more years or something... can they wait that long??

Guest inaho

yea I'm so half-half on this. I feel like the whole hype and tension of the two is from the fact that it's such a mystery.. you know.. the unrequited love. (The "are they or aren't they.." )

....and their undeniable chemistry keeps us wondering.

To not get together keeps people guessing and people tend to use their "imagination" to create this ideal couple and relationship that they might be having.

SO...IF they do end up together, I feel that they will fizzle out sooner or later (since they are young-uns.. 19 and 23) and fans will all get disillusioned about ROBSTEN... and this will probably carry over to what fans think of Edward and Bella.

That is why Summit tries to keep costars apart when it comes to large franchises like Twilight.. especially since there will be 3 more installments. It would be terrible if Rob and Kristen did end up together and then had a horrible breakup.. then had to finish making the greatest vampire love story. . yikes.. how awkward would that get?? I think that is why Kristen and Rob are trying to keep themselves on a "friendship" level.

Who knows...maybe after they finish "BREAKING DAWN" and if they still have "more than friends" feelings for each other ... then they can put their hearts on the line and try a relationship with each other without the pressure of the Twilight Saga looming over them....

but that would mean they have to wait like 4 more years or something... can they wait that long??

i was reading ted casablanca's site and he said to watch out for tomorrow's article about robsten........

here's the article:

Kristen Sticks to New BFF Habits With Dakota

Today 4:07 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca and Taryn Ryder

Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning IONU/X17online.com

Loving Kristen Stewart's newfound choice of friends. Just slightly different than her previous after-filming patterns of hanging with Michael Angarano or Nikki Reed—also L.A. locals, no?

Recently, K.Stew and Dakota Fanning hung out after being in the recording studio all day, and we're shocked to see Kris actually smiling.

Could it be because she's still been talking with a "good friend" from New York? You bet.

We hear that despite the cross-country difference, Rob and Kristen have very much stayed "in touch." More to come about that tomorrow.

And as for the possible Megan Fox-Robert Pattinson romp, like, way back when? Everyone needs to take a breather for a sec! If this actually went down—we're hearing two sides of the naughty story—was Rob supposed to be celibate or something before Kris ditched the boyf? No friggin' way!

There aren't many guys (of whatever effin' sexuality) on the planet who would pass up a chance with Megan, espesh if this was all before K and R were trying to take it to the next level.

Just seems suspect that M.F. is suddenly changing her Pattz tune, don't you all think? After denying at MTV that they knew each other, yesterday she was dropping his name like they're friends.

What to believe! Too much Robbie hotness, and our head is bursting! But simmer down, guys, this is a gossip column. And besides, what are we supposed to do here, pretend these hot babes' hormones aren't imploding in overdrive all over the world, literally? Yeah, right.

Guest spuddevaughn

Thanks to Spunkransom.com for this. RobSten mentioned ofcourse.

Five Secrets of the Twilight Casts Revealed

So you're young, good looking and you've spent the day channeling a blood-sucking vampire or morphing into a werewolf on the set of one of the most widely anticipated films of the year. What do you do for fun?

All sorts of things, according to cast members of the Twilight series, the second of which, New Moon, recently wrapped after shooting on location in Canada and Italy. Here, actors in both films dish on some of the facts – and fiction – about the lives of the Twilight stars.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Have Hidden Talents

"Rob's an incredible guitarist and vocalist. [And] Kristen can really play guitar," reveals Jackson Rathbone, 24, who plays vampire Jasper Hale. "They're really multi-talented artists."

In fact, the cast's musical interests helped the everyone bond, says Rathbone, a member of the band 100 Monkeys: "Rob Pattinson and Kristen and Nikki [Reed] would do a lot of jam sessions, and Kellan [Lutz] and Ashley [Greene] and Peter [Facinelli] would all hang out in the hotel room and play music and hang out on the set."

Kristen and Rob Have Chemistry – On and Off Screen

The pair – who play a couple on screen – were seen smooching in Vancouver recently, but their cast mates insist there is no hot-and-heavy romance – yet, anyway.

"Obviously there's chemistry: They're Bella and Edward!" says Justine Wachsberger, 24, who plays vampire sympathizer Gianna in the film. But "they just seem like great friends."

Rathbone adds that whenever the cast is together, Pattinson and Stewart "didn't treat each other any differently [than the other cast members]. We're all equals in the room. It's like a family.”

The Most Talked-About Relationship on Set Was ... a Bromance

"Me and Mike [Welch] (Mike Newton in New Moon)," jokes Justin Chon, 28, who plays Bella's pal Eric Yorkie. "Me and Mike had a bromance. We just loved to hang out together and talk about stupid things."

Originally posted Wednesday June 10, 2009 05:05 PM EDT

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Photo by: George Pimentel / WireImage5 Secrets of the Twilight Cast Revealed | Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

So you're young, good looking and you've spent the day channeling a blood-sucking vampire or morphing into a werewolf on the set of one of the most widely anticipated films of the year. What do you do for fun?

All sorts of things, according to cast members of the Twilight series, the second of which, New Moon, recently wrapped after shooting on location in Canada and Italy. Here, actors in both films dish on some of the facts – and fiction – about the lives of the Twilight stars.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Have Hidden Talents

"Rob's an incredible guitarist and vocalist. [And] Kristen can really play guitar," reveals Jackson Rathbone, 24, who plays vampire Jasper Hale. "They're really multi-talented artists."

In fact, the cast's musical interests helped the everyone bond, says Rathbone, a member of the band 100 Monkeys: "Rob Pattinson and Kristen and Nikki [Reed] would do a lot of jam sessions, and Kellan [Lutz] and Ashley [Greene] and Peter [Facinelli] would all hang out in the hotel room and play music and hang out on the set."

Kristen and Rob Have Chemistry – On and Off Screen

The pair – who play a couple on screen – were seen smooching in Vancouver recently, but their cast mates insist there is no hot-and-heavy romance – yet, anyway.

"Obviously there's chemistry: They're Bella and Edward!" says Justine Wachsberger, 24, who plays vampire sympathizer Gianna in the film. But "they just seem like great friends."

Rathbone adds that whenever the cast is together, Pattinson and Stewart "didn't treat each other any differently [than the other cast members]. We're all equals in the room. It's like a family.”

The Most Talked-About Relationship on Set Was ... a Bromance

"Me and Mike [Welch] (Mike Newton in New Moon)," jokes Justin Chon, 28, who plays Bella's pal Eric Yorkie. "Me and Mike had a bromance. We just loved to hang out together and talk about stupid things."

Jackson Rathbone Photo by: Jordan Strauss / WireImage5 Secrets of the Twilight Cast Revealed| The Twilight Saga, Movie News, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

The Cast Is Still Grounded

Twilight actors with big and small roles all hang together at least part of the time, and they shared a love of exploring the beauty of the locations in Canada and Italy.

"You would expect diva behavior from them since they're so big now, but they're really nice and down to earth," says Wachsberger.

Fans Should Be Salivating for New Moon

"I think it's going to be better than the first one," says Chon. "I think [director] Chris Weitz is going to do a really good job with it. I was really impressed. I think it's going to be amazing."

Adds Wachsberger: "I can't give away any spoilers, but expect the unexpected."

RobSten is in the cover of Life and Style..with another story about the supposed "relationship." Spunkransom.com thanks for this again.

LifeandStylecover.jpg

Kristen Dumps Boyfriend for Rob Pattinson

After spending months filming the Twilight sequel New Moon in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Montepulciano, Italy, Kristen Stewart finally returned to LA -- where her boyfriend of three years, Michael Angarano, lives -- in the first week of June. But there was no romantic reunion for the twosome. In fact, they weren't spotted together at all.

While Kristen, 19, and Michael, 21, were both in the city between May 31 and June 6, she busied herself with an Allure photo shoot and production-studio visits, and he whiled away the days playing basketball in the driveway of his parents' Woodland Hills, Calif., home. They never crossed paths.

For more on Kristen's break-up with Michael and her romance with Robert, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!

Guest chuchu728

I'm such a HUGE Robsten lover but even I am having their doubts...as much as I would love them together I rather they stay close friends at the moment cause if things were to go wrong like Polaris stated things would definitely get awkward...

If they really can make it, waiting for 4 years...I think they should be together cause that's crazy!

I remember my cousin and I were thinking about it and this was how we hypothetically thought their relationship would evolve [totally our imagination btw lol]

Twilight: Meet each other, get acquainted

New Moon: Kristen drops MA, gets closer to Rob

Eclipse: Kristen and Rob dating, but on the super DL

Breaking Dawn: Proof comes out that the two are dating

LOL maybe it'll happen...maybe not...who knows =) celebrities always deny that they're dating only they get tired of hiding it and the inevitable happens...most recent couple i can think of is reese witherspoon & jake gyl..idk how to spell the rest of his name & if you haven't heard se7en's admittance to dating park han byul which he was able to keep under wraps for 7 years (to some success) and they always denied it saying they were close friends blahblahblah yeah so you get my point...but I'm gonna try to stop caring LOL ... which is gonna be hard

Guest polaris

I'm such a HUGE Robsten lover but even I am having their doubts...as much as I would love them together I rather they stay close friends at the moment cause if things were to go wrong like Polaris stated things would definitely get awkward...

If they really can make it, waiting for 4 years...I think they should be together cause that's crazy!

I remember my cousin and I were thinking about it and this was how we hypothetically thought their relationship would evolve [totally our imagination btw lol]

Twilight: Meet each other, get acquainted

New Moon: Kristen drops MA, gets closer to Rob

Eclipse: Kristen and Rob dating, but on the super DL

Breaking Dawn: Proof comes out that the two are dating

LOL maybe it'll happen...maybe not...who knows =) celebrities always deny that they're dating only they get tired of hiding it and the inevitable happens...most recent couple i can think of is reese witherspoon & jake gyl..idk how to spell the rest of his name & if you haven't heard se7en's admittance to dating park han byul which he was able to keep under wraps for 7 years (to some success) and they always denied it saying they were close friends blahblahblah yeah so you get my point...but I'm gonna try to stop caring LOL ... which is gonna be hard

I like your hypothetical timeline for their 'could be' relationship.

That would be so awesome ^^

It would be too hard to wait 4 years... in that span of time.. the two are then bound to be connected to other people and if they start to date other people, jealousy, misunderstanding and drama will ensue..

so they should definitely give each other a chance BUT take things very very slow. Friends first, then romance. :rolleyes:

Guest polaris

INFphoto_997020_copy.jpg

I guess her new hairstyle is for the Joan Jet movie The Runaways. I wonder why she's hiding her hairdo.

edit:

oh never mind! here's her new do. Wow shes really getting into the rocker chick part for Joan Jet. awesome. ^^ only Kristen can pull this look off.

kristenmullet6.jpg

kristenmullet14-1.jpg

kristenmullet12-1.jpg

kristenmullet10.jpg

wow she's so gutsy to do this.

Rob is on the cover of OK magazine..it's about RobSten again. Thanks to Spunkransom.com.

Cover Story: Rob Tells Kristen To Choose

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/s...coverjune09.jpg

(This part of the article is from Robertpattinsonwho.com and must be part of the OK magazine cover story.)

Clearly, somethings got to give – and insiders tell OK! that “Edward” has handed his “Bella” an ultimatum: Make up your mind, or drive a stake through it; we’re done.

“Robert is completely frustrated. If Kristen isn’t interested in a serious relationship, she needs to tell him so he can move on,” says one source, adding that R-Patts, 23, is giving 19-year-old Kristen a couple months to sort things out while he’s in NYC filming Remember Me, an indie flick about star-crossed lovers (production begins June 15).

The actor wants a resolution by the time he and Kristen reunite in Vancouver this fall to shoot Eclipse.

“He’s asked her to choose between him and Michael this summer,” says the source. “Robert’s not willing to be strung along.”

I feel sad for those tabloids… And also for Rob… Poor guy!

What do you think ladies?

really ? :tears: :tears: :tears:

i think she love u rob

maybe,she just dilema?

Guest ka_yih15

http://storage.infdaily.com/INFphoto_997020_copy.jpg

I guess her new hairstyle is for the Joan Jet movie The Runaways. I wonder why she's hiding her hairdo.

edit:

oh never mind! here's her new do. Wow shes really getting into the rocker chick part for Joan Jet. awesome. ^^ only Kristen can pull this look off.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/f...stenmullet6.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/f...nmullet14-1.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/f...nmullet12-1.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/f...tenmullet10.jpg

wow she's so gutsy to do this.

i like the new cut. maybe it'll look better, if it doesn't look wet.

the scrunch up messy look goes well with the cut.

Archived