Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest spuddevaughn

Here is a bit of RobSten gossip from Lainey. Now she's into RobSten..before she was so into Nikki....Thanks to RopertPattinson Fan.com for this.

He’s in New York – seen this morning with a ciggie hanging out of his mouth, which is actually when I find him most attractive, if at all – trying to hide from his crazy richard simmons fans who had to go a few days last week without seeing him and almost had a meltdown.

Many emails arrived in my inbox asking – Lainey, where’s Rob! Where’s Rob!

He was spotted with his friend the adorable apple cheeked Tom Sturridge yesterday – Jared has the pics here - and has also been seen lately at Rose Bar and Black & White.

But …

My New York sources are also buzzing that he was rumoured to be in Montauk last week. A cover shoot for…

Vanity Fair.

And here’s something for you Twi-hards to chew on:

Pattinson was supposedly styled by Yigal Azrouel.

You know who else wore Yigal Azrouel recently?

Kristen Stewart. At the MTV Movie Awards.

I don't know what to say about this..but Catherine is good friends with Kristen but more so with Oregano.

Twilight Director: Rob and Kristen Could be Dating

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chuchu728

Just some quick updates...

I think this is from today Rob was spotted in New York

h7w48izqk92tee58l03l.jpg

x9v7bx0k20h5zmuh5twa.jpg

He supposedly going to be on the cover of Vanity Fair?

And today Kristen was seen going to a vocal studio and later with Dakota leaving Pier 59 studio in Hollywood

They're both starring in The Runaways, basically a biographical movie [kinda] about Joan Jett

l53glast1yhsloxdumgy.jpg

tc901777hzlk2jwxghqk.jpg

mpl699708bn8phaggc.jpg

Kristen looks a lot more happy than she usually does when the paparazzi catches her...

Oh & last night Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight director) was asked at the Young Hollywood Awards if Rob & Kristen were dating and she

said...

“People love to talk, so let them have fun talking,” Catherine Hardwicke said. “I think they have an interesting, wonderful connection, so you know…What does dating mean? I don’t know. I couldn’t say.”

I don't know about you guys but do you remember before Michael stopped showing up...the answer to this question was always "She has a boyfriend" ... I mean if they were still together wouldn't Catherine whose a good friend of Michael just say that...and I doubt she's doing this to create buzz for New Moon I mean she's not bound by Summit anymore...

But anyways even though I'm a HUGE Robsten fan and would love that fact that they're dating I'm really sick of all the tabloid's fabrication and twisting of words...I mean they might or might not be dating but the tabloids are basically just trying to sell magazines and I think none of us should listen to them.

MAYBE US Weekly since...I read it for fun and just about every couple they claim to be together actually do end up together. I honestly don't know if this is a PR stint but a huge part of me is telling me that Kristen (maybe Rob) would not risk her relationship with Michael (if they're together) for publicity for a movie since Kristen has emphasized the fact that she doesn't like the fame and if this is a PR stint...it's attracting more attention which I think we all know Kristen doesn't really like.

I'm not sure if Robsten is official but I'm REALLY sure that her and Michael are done and like people said before...she doesn't need to make an official statement. She's been in LA for a week already and from what we can see there has been no contact between the two.

Anyways everything is really ambiguous right now and I guess we won't really know until a while ... but all I'm saying is that all the diehard Robsten fans ... I don't think we should really believe they're together until solid proof comes out but for now we should just be aware that they're very close friends who have two more movies to make together =)

This has just been bugging me since so many people have been talking crap about Robsten fans saying how objective we are ... but I swear were not LOL

Oh and that news article with Emma Watson confirming that Rob & Kris together is bull...honestly...who talks like that? :rolleyes:

Credit: Tagged & Robandkristen.org

Guest massive toene

i just wanna share these pix from NEW MOON...

05.jpg

06.jpg

16-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

Rpattz & Tom Sturridge (his best friend) in NYC:

robert-pattinson-cap-01.jpg

robert-pattinson-cap-02.jpg

robert-pattinson-cap-05.jpg

they lool so cool with the sunglasses! B)

I notice a lot of the cast members smoke.... sure, tons of people in the world smoke, but I just thought I'll post these pictures up.

it kinda look like they were shooting the birthday scene here haha but kristen and robert isn't dressed =]

new-moon-smoking-cast1.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast2.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast-05.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast3.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast4.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast5.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast6.jpgnew-moon-smoking-cast7.jpg

new-moon-smoking-cast8.jpgnew-moon-smoking-cast9.jpg

credit: google.com

Guest inaho

^

^

^

well if they really are together then hallelujah!

if they are really close friends then wow!

if they aren't then it's ok!.........

i'm not going to run amok like some people, but here's to hoping that they are :w00t:

Guest polaris

It looks like Ashley and Taylor are the only ones who dont smoke based on those pics. I know alot of people smoke and it's hard to stop once they start.. but I really wish they wouldnt for their health and future image...since smoking ages people really fast. In that sense it's pretty weird how alot of people in the acting business smoke even when a huge aspect of that business is based on their image and looks. (maybe they do it to keep weight off?? I dunno)

i didn't want to make a new topic so i thought maybe i'll just post this here....

i know they were never together and it was all rumors but for kicks and giggles, what do you think about Robert and Nikki?

Pictures were removed

geez girls, dont have to be rude about it. I just wanted to know what people think of the two. I clearly said "I DIDN'T WANT TO OPEN A NEW TOPIC." personally i think nothing's wrong with them, they all seem to be real good friends. even if you girls dont like nikki, she's still part of new moon and she's both Robert/Kristen friend. and how do you know they ditch her? just cuz they aren't together 24/7 doesn't mean they aren't friends anymore.... I'm not with my freinds all the time but that doesn't mean we're not friends anymore.... anyways good luck to kristen and robert if they ARE DATING, i wonder how long it'll last. cuz they do have to film two more movies together.

Guest inaho

^

^so what's the whole point of posting robert and nikki pics here when this is a robsten thread...duh!

even if its for kicks and giggles, this thread is solely for robsten related news and pictures

well isn't that neat, but Ima mum about this whole thing still.....but here's to hoping still :w00t:

Guest chuchu728

I hope you didn't take offense Jen but it is true that most Robsten fans highly dislike Nikki... I'm sure you didn't mean any harm posting Rob & Nikki pics but it's not sensible to post it in a thread that is focused on Rob & Kristen...

The t-shirt thing is cute...does anybody know when Rob wore that shirt?

So Kristen got a haircut recently and I'm guessing she dyed her hair black again? This is from today going to Pier Studio 59 in Hollywood...& some from yesterday...a clearer version of her hair

normal008e.jpg

normal006bda.jpg

stewart20hair2009jun092.jpg

Guest inaho

I hope you didn't take offense Jen but it is true that most Robsten fans highly dislike Nikki... I'm sure you didn't mean any harm posting Rob & Nikki pics but it's not sensible to post it in a thread that is focused on Rob & Kristen...

I'm not saying that nikki is an unlikable person or anything but its just plain common sense that posting pictures unrelated to this thread is a major faux pas especially if robsten fanatics frequent this thread alone

unless she has other things in mind aside from getting laughs and giggles which I highly doubt anyone would give....

on the other the hand the pictures shows that

kirsten's a bad richard simmons, rocker chick----definitely a joan jett

Guest polaris

I'm not saying that nikki is an unlikable person or anything but its just plain common sense that posting pictures unrelated to this thread is a major faux pas especially if robsten fanatics frequent this thread alone

unless she has other things in mind aside from getting laughs and giggles which I highly doubt anyone would give....

on the other the hand the pictures shows that

kirsten's a bad richard simmons, rocker chick----definitely a joan jett

I totally agree =) Kristen is bad richard simmons and I love her rocker chick style. Her new hairstyle is really flattering on her.

Guest spuddevaughn

Thanks to Robertpattinsonwho.com for the link to this. You be the judge.

Kristen Stewart Loves Robert Pattinson As a Friend

Kristen Stewart has denied claims she’s dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson — reportedly telling pals she “loves” him as a friend.

The pair — who play onscreen lovers in the smash hit vampire movie franchise — have been romantically linked for the past few months.

But sources insist Kristen — who is currently in a relationship with actor Michael Angarano — isn’t dating the hunky British star.

“She loves Robert as a friend, and of course she thinks he’s really hot,” a source on the Vancouver, Canada, set of Twilight sequel New Moon told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“She says as an actress, it helps process along that he’s interested in her — it makes it easier for them to build the onscreen chemistry that draws people into their story for the film.

“Kristen just sloughs off any talk of the two of them hooking up. She turns red and says, ‘I’m so NOT going there!’”

Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke recently hinted that Robert and Kristen could be dating.

“People love to talk, so let them have fun talking,” Hardwicke told E! News. “I think they have an interesting, wonderful connection, so you know…What does dating mean? I don’t know. I couldn’t say.”

And regarding those couple shirt posted above. Here is the verdict according to Pattinsonanonymous.com. They analyzed it.

Robert and Kristen Sharing a T-shrit?? The Verdict!

This is the close up of Rob's shirt..it's not the same as KStew's.

rob-peaches-shirt-close-up.jpg

Guest chuchu728

^ basically cause people found her to be an obstacle to Robsten dating since she's good friends with Michael ... something like that LOL

& agreed the National Enquirer is very sketchy ... most tabloids are. I say the only reliable ones are US Weekly and People. The rest are known for twisting quotes and stretching the truth just to sell magazines.

As for the t-shirts the who originally posted it just showed that their shirts were similar ... I don't think they ever indicated that they were sharing it...but when did he wear that shirt?

Archived