New Gillian Picture with super nice white glowing skin

Guest someday4_2

Guest chubzzy

i am looking at her food more than i'm looking at her. her face looks like she has cakes of makeup on though

Guest asillysaint

i am looking at her food more than i'm looking at her. her face looks like she has cakes of makeup on though

Um, it's probably the flash that makes it seem so. This is supposedly a skin care product; I think not much makeup was used.

Guest someday4_2

^ yeah lol her skin must be real nice to be able to reflect all that camera flash so well... her skin wouldn't look that shiny if she had cakes of make up on lol

Guest Sanura

^ yeah lol her skin must be real nice to be able to reflect all that camera flash so well... her skin wouldn't look that shiny if she had cakes of make up on lol

^If she's wearing foundation instead of concealer, her skin could reflect the flash. And a lot powders reflect camera flashes. That's why when you'll watch a video of someone and their skin would look fine, but when you see a picture of them taken with flash, their faces are a lot whiter than their necks. Good makeup artists put foundation and powder all the way down to the clothing.

I want her food.

Archived