[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riehae

I need to make space for this drama.

I would download this but it gets postponed everytime coz I find something else to download.

Guest anyala

thnaks for the torrent for ep 5 and 8 i kept getting this msg

Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.

anyone have the same prob?

help...

thanks in advance

Guest KDPMeluv

i have a question.

how do you view the torrent downloads? windows media player can't recognize it...

Guest MisterBarca

Another entertaining episode.

I just hope to God that Lee Yo-won doesn't mess it up (I still think she should've switched roles with Park Ye-jin).

Thank you Luv for your great effort in this drama and every drama you make the pictures of :D ..... you saved my life while waiting for the download to finish :sweatingbullets:

I have question when the princess discovered that deokman is a girl? she act as she knew in ep7 .... and now I think deokman join Kim Yoo Shin's Hwarang they didn't know that she is girl???

Guest dramaok

yup will miss the young cast esp. bojongee. hee..

but i was surprised that actually Lee yowon and Nam jihyeon do resemble a bit..

Park yejin and Shin sekyeong dont' look alike but they give off the same aura.

Guest MisterBarca

but i was surprised that actually Lee yowon and Nam jihyeon do resemble a bit..

I was struck by the same thing.

I have question when the princess discovered that deokman is a girl? she act as she knew in ep7 .... and now I think deokman join Kim Yoo Shin's Hwarang they didn't know that she is girl???

I don't think Cheon-myung knows Deok-man is a girl.

And yes, it's highly implausible that Deok-man can hide their gender while training 24/7 with other hwa-rang. Among other things, I am sure they bathed together.

In the preview, Kim looks at Deok-man (while Deok-man is practicing archery) with the pining eyes of a lover. So it appears he knows.

Guest ruishi

nice bts lilcrash!

She will make her first appearance today, and I just hope she's not going to ruin what is shaping up to be a very entertaining drama.

I just hope to God that Lee Yo-won doesn't mess it up.

she makes me apprehensive too!

saw her in one drama & i wasn't impressed. if her acting didn't improve, then QSD just might be doomed....

Archived