[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

I love this show ... I always love to watch historical kdrama ...

in episode 4 .... is so sad when sen duk mother who raise her fell in a quick sand ... I wish she didn't die ... I like the actress .. I think I saw her before in some kdrama too .. but i forgot what ... too many kdrama I watch .. so addicted to it as much i don't understand korean but thanks to the people who did so much effort to subs it ...

all the actress in this drama did the a good job.... they are all talented ... hope they will win an award towards the end of this year ....

mish il is very evil ... she really wants a power ...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MisterBarca

Nam Ji-hyun is so cute.

She can be my queen any day--wait, I meant when she's legal in 5 years! :lol:

Guest dramaok

ya i like nam jh too. i think she is fabulous in here.

captures the brave and intelligent deokman well.

i am always impressed by korea's young stars. especially the ones who come out in sageuk.

I dont know why i cant download the torrent of episode 3 i want to see it so badly...

someone help??

I really enjoy this drama so much!! and the ratings are so good FIGHTING!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkzv00

did that kiss in the above captures actually happen yet?

no prolly next week.

Was that a hint that Misil killed her brothers (perhaps poisoning?)? Or am I reading too much into her simple threat?

ya i think so too. mishil seems to be in sole control over the runnings of seorabol.

even the shrine keepers kiss up to her. mishil = mafia ringleader.

The director picked the right person. I haven't watch ep3 yet but Nam Ji-hyun has the same smile as Lee Yo Won.

Nam Ji-hyun is so cute.

She can be my queen any day--wait, I meant when she's legal in 5 years! :lol:

Guest MisterBarca

Wow!

This drama is something else. Even a jaded veteran sageuk fan like I am getting excited...

Guest dramaok

ya 대박 날거 같아요...

so ep. 4..

deokman and the group of her foreign buddies get in trouble w/ the feudal lord who prohibits trade.

they search the inn and don't find the tea that deokman is supposedly trading in secret, since deokman hid them in fake brick.

but they are taken to the lord anyway and just when the foreigners are about to get killed deokman speaks up and accuses the lord of being a bad leader.

the lord then asks her to pick her destiny and shows her two thingies saying one of them says 'live' the other 'death' and she should pick one.

deokman instinctively grabs one and swallows it thus not giving the lord a chance to cheat (both thingies say death actually).

deokman says since the one he has in his hand says death, she must have ate the 'live' one which means they are spared.

the lord recognizes her courage and frees them all...

but chilsook (mishil's assasin) finally realizes deokman is the twin he's been lookin for for friggin 15 yrs.

just then sohwa realizes who he is too as she listens to deokman telling the foreigners the story of chilsook.

they try to flee and sohwa ends up in the quick sand, and deokman frantically tries to pull her out, with chilsook watching...

----

백종민 [baek jongmin] who played teenage jinpyeong...

he is actually 23 yrs old. 86-er.

will miss him.

200904141239674424280e9.jpg

잘생겻다 ^^*

Guest dramaok

today's tns nationwide:

Queen Seondeok: 22.3%

Jamyeonggo: 8.3%

Slingshot: 9.3%

edit: hee hi ay_link. you beat me to it. are you watching? cool.

-------------

but chilsook is kinda pitiful.. kinda scary but also there's someting there..

i'm hoping he's gonna turn against mishil.. and be a goodie.

Guest MisterBarca

today's tns nationwide:

Queen Seondeok: 22.3%

Jamyeonggo: 8.3%

Slingshot: 9.3%

edit: hee hi ay_link. you beat me to it. are you watching? cool.

-------------

but chilsook is kinda pitiful.. kinda scary but also there's someting there..

i'm hoping he's gonna turn against mishil.. and be a goodie.

How has Jamyeonggo been? I watched the first 3-4 episodes and quit.

Archived