[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

Guest MisterX

It is 御出雙生 聖骨男盡 indeed, a rather creative (yet fictional) use of the 聖骨男盡 quote found in the 삼국유사. Basically, before Seondeok's reign, no 진골 (so true bone, with only one of the parents being of 성골/sacred bone, the other not) was allowed to be crowned king, but since by Seondeok's time there were no men of sacred bone left, they changed the policy. Hence the 성골남진.

The real interesting thing is what the division meant itself. That is, what constituted as sacred bone or true bone lineage, but that.... uhh... is stuff I guess I'll tackle in one of my episode reviews. ㅋㅋ

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fjkuan

I totally agree. Wootae is a hottie in this drama. I just hope, he will last till the end of this drama.

Cant wait for eps 3 & 4 .....

Thanks dramaok, 아나키스트, hjkomo, Misterbarca for those interesting trivia's :P

He's a favorite character of mine in this drama. Looks, personality, stature, everything. yep. :D

Guest dramaok

It is 御出雙生 聖骨男盡 indeed, a rather creative (yet fictional) use of the 聖骨男盡 quote found in the 삼국유사. Basically, before Seondeok's reign, no 진골 (so true bone, with only one of the parents being of 성골/sacred bone, the other not) was allowed to be crowned king, but since by Seondeok's time there were no men of sacred bone left, they changed the policy. Hence the 성골남진.

The real interesting thing is what the division meant itself. That is, what constituted as sacred bone or true bone lineage, but that.... uhh... is stuff I guess I'll tackle in one of my episode reviews. ㅋㅋ

does it have to do w/ religion?

oh ya what if it were twin boys? 雙 err 陽?

Guest MisterX

does it have to do w/ religion?

oh ya what if it were twin boys? 雙 err 陽?

always and only politics.

雙은 雙이되 陰이든 陽이든 상관없음. 어차피 쌩구라임. ^^

Sorry to confuse you further, but your earlier question only asked for the time, not the broadcast station (which BTW you had already indicated correctly, so I just replied according to your query).

KST refers to "Korean Standard Time", and it is 10pm on MBC station. I stated KST timing cos I don't know which country you are in. For me, it means its 9pm in Singapore.

Ok sorry for that ..... hope you not getting angry with me..... it's my fault I didn't include the BS...

thanks for the detailed explanation..... :):)

Guest Odile

This is the first time I'm watching a historical drama! Geez! I could already follow the 2 episodes haha!

I hope it won't have episodes where the plot is not keeping going... that's what I fear the most in long dramas!

And Thanks for the subs! ^^

Guest dramaok

always and only politics.

雙은 雙이되 陰이든 陽이든 상관없음. 어차피 쌩구라임. ^^

딱한것들 ><

wahh, why torrent not have tracker.

why i can't see tracker list in torrent files.

delete, then reload

Archived