S.H.E Collab! fantasimaker, wenwen, ~pixie~, teabunny, NAN

NAN

took about a year to finish... hahahaha. check it out though ~ its gre
There were six of us to start off with; it was originally Lisa, Wendy, Kris, Jen, Jesse, and Nan (me). But Jesse never turned in her clips, and so this collab dragged on forever and ever and ever, it's like about a year now. So, since Wendy suggested for me just to finish it off. I just quickly finished it. I was tired of waiting for Jesse's clips anyway, and I'm sure a lot of people (who actually remembers this collab) will agree with me too. I hope you all don't feel like im overpowering the collab -- which in a way is true but I just want to get it done, please understand. THEREFORE, HERE IT IS. S.H.E - You're Too Honest Collaboration for anyone that wants the orginal. (please help reupload guys, thanks.) http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Z7NHP3...BN2XD6UEOQ50YVK (reuploaded) Karaoke version of the instrumental, adlibs in the beginning were in the karaoke. Harmonies all done by us. Kris Jen Lisa Wendy Nan Everyone 谁拉住我 谁救救我 我从高空 狠狠地坠落 谁叫醒我 说这是梦 说你和她 什麽都还没有 (Wendy Harmony) 在窒息的沉默中 你 握痛我的手 爱怎麽了 我怎麽了 一句话都没有说 我曾经以为爱情应该诚实 但诚实却是最尖锐的刀子 你坦白一切留给我决定 是多麽的自私 我恨你 就连你的感谢都太诚实 你不懂最大的温柔是掩饰 在我转身之前你看不到我 流泪的样子 你没有错(你没有错) 我没有错(我没有错) 是一阵风 吹熄了承诺 你挣扎过(你挣扎过) 你要我懂(你要我懂) 那谁来懂我心(里的黑洞 - Nan Harmony) [note: this was suppose to be Jesse and Nan] 我从来没有这麽 渴望你欺骗我 (Nan Harmony) 掀开一切 千疮百孔 明天到底怎麽过 (Kris Ad lib & Harmony) 我曾经以为爱情应该诚实 但诚实却是最尖锐的刀子 你坦白一切留给我决定 是多麽的自私 我恨你 就连你的感谢都太诚实 你不懂最大的温柔是掩饰 在我转身之前你看不到我 流泪的样子 [note: this line was suppose to be Jesse's] Whoaa~~ [note: this was suppose to be Jesse's] 我曾经以为爱情应该诚实 但诚实却是最尖锐的刀子 Oh~~ 你坦白一切留给我决定 是多麽的自私 我恨你 Ahhhh~~ Ohhh~~ 就连你的感谢都太诚实 你不懂最大的温柔是掩饰 在我转身之前你看不到我 流泪的样子 Phew, that was a lot to color. Well, I hope y'all will enjoy the collaboration! I am no pro at mixing, so if parts are a little bit off, then I am very sorry. Just enjoy the singing from the Chinese ladies on Soompi. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

FIRST LOL OMG I can't believe this finished 2348752^$@&*$

Oh man XDDD I'm so glad this is complete! Must be the longest collab (time-wise) I've ever participated in XD Awesome mixing, Nan <3

I sound weird LOL. The me of a year ago, huh x_X But the overall collab is great ^^ I love the chorus.

XD;; *still can't believe it rose again out of nowhere* woot~ I'm happy ^_^

Guest juki_love

i like this^^~

everyone did well on their parts ++

esp the chorus..

hmm.. but i thought the instrumental was a bit quiet -- other than that the collab is great~ and the mixing seems fine to me+

and taking one yr to finish this.. is long :blink:

well done~

Guest conversebunny

you all sound beautiful! like everyone said, the chorus is really great! I think you did a good job of mixing, everything seemed to be in the right place! overall a wonderful collab! ^^

More songs to download XD I love this! Its fantastic. What else can I say?

It's well mixed and the harnonizing is so pretty. I love the choruses.

Just enjoy the singing from the Chinese ladies on Soompi. :)

haha support the chinese ladies~!!! :lol:

U girls sound so good together!!! and the harmonies were amazing! The mixing was great! but at some places the hamonies were louder than the main vocals ... hehe. all of u are good singers and sang this very well! but some parts i think were overdone ...? I really enjoyed listening ... nice job girls~SUpports!

Guest animagelet

WOWOWWOWOWO O.O!!! THIS IS A HECK OF A COLLAB. You ALL SOUNDED so AWESOME. Everything about this iss [tears] TT_TT remarkable!!!! <33 You all sound like professional singers. xP

Guest Hsiang84

wow, a year?!

dayam hahaha

this was REEEALLY good

I really enjoyed listening to it.

All of your voices has it's own distinguishability (is that a word?)

I've never heard this song before, but I'm glad I heard it without SHE's voices. Just kinda got tired of their voices.

Nice mixing quality too. There weren't even any static during the chrous where there are many overlaps. And the timing was perfect too.

Good job Nan.

I was also susprised there are many other girls that can sing Chinese.

The harmonies were nice too.

Really enjoyed this overall.

it's going in my collab collection. :)

Keep it up ladies!

mUAHAHAHA me AGAIn mUAHAHAHAH I'm still falling off my chair!!!!!!

everyone's mics were good!!!!!! *escept for me i just did a lot of editing to get rid of the statics* YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! wooooooHOOO Go Girls!!!!!!!!

Guest babiixru

who did the first adlib? cos it was beautiful O_O; wow the harmonization is amazing. AND OMGOD LISA! you're voice is the same, except I think you put more emotion in your singing now. HOLY CRAP the harmonizations KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET. damn this is wonderful guyssss. <3

nan & lisa AND nan & nan by herself did the best harmonizations =) in my opinion cos it sounded very togetheryyyy if you canunderstand what i mean >_>

^ The first adlib, I believe, is from the original singers, most likely Hebe and Selina (dunno if Ella was in there or not).

Wow, very very gorgeous job! I love how everything fit together so nicely (you're a great mixer Nan)....all the adlibs and harmonizing were nicely done. Basically everything flowed.....and this is one collab I can listen to over and over again. Great job girls!

Guest K-popMiko

I have to say, this sounded wonderful! The voices fit the song very well, and....well, I can't think of anything else to say! Very talented singers =D

Archived