InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monchichi

Yay!! Mario and Sonic Olympics are out!! I downloaded it on the R4

SOO fun!

OMG Really???? I haven't been downloading any new roms recently because I've been playing with our new Wii ^^; but since this game is now out, I think I'll revert back to the DS! Yayness! I love sports games on the DS... so much fun!!

Guest vividified

i dont know whats up with my microsd (or r4) but ever since i had to format the microsd. Its been stuffing up. I put the r4 files on the sd and then i pop it back into DS then it goes cannot find "menu.DAT" so back i put the sd back onto the computer all the files i placed on it disappeared >.>

Guest darkbahamut

i dont know whats up with my microsd (or r4) but ever since i had to format the microsd. Its been stuffing up. I put the r4 files on the sd and then i pop it back into DS then it goes cannot find "menu.DAT" so back i put the sd back onto the computer all the files i placed on it disappeared >.>

Most likely, its your microSD. I had a Transcned 2gb with my R4 a few months ago. My games suddenly started to delete themselves. I reformatted my microSD, sad cause I never really backuped my files >_<, losing hours of saves. However, it continued to happen to a point the microSD became unusable.

Guest PandaKiss

I love Mario Party.

I just hate waiting for the people to roll & stuff.

But I beat the Story Mode twice, so It's getting boring.

I'm not too happy with Mario and Sonic Olympic's.

It gets boring after trying each one time, haha.

Can anyone recommend me some RPG?

Or anything thats fun,

but graphics aren't too ugly, LOL.

anyone play the legend of zelda:phantom hourglass.?

i d ont know if im aloowed to ask this. but i wanted to know how to get trough a level. The levels inside the ghost ship, and where i have pull levers how do i get through that?? i knwo the number of levers are 24513(highlight to see) but for some reason it doesnt work!!!!1 im getting soo mad!!! so can anyone help me??

Guest goo_wak_jai

anyone play the legend of zelda:phantom hourglass.?

i d ont know if im aloowed to ask this. but i wanted to know how to get trough a level. The levels inside the ghost ship, and where i have pull levers how do i get through that?? i knwo the number of levers are 24513(highlight to see) but for some reason it doesnt work!!!!1 im getting soo mad!!! so can anyone help me??

edit

2nd from the left, then the

far left, then the far right, then the 2nd from the right

it should work if you follow the directions. i got through this part in a few mins.

Guest goo_wak_jai

o0o0 opss. i was thinking about anotehr level than.

try this....

after you pull the levers go to where the spikes have been lowered. smash the barrels and there should be a switch to put out some flame

Guest TrainDriver

heads up, 2 big games coming up in next couple of weeks.

professor layton is coming out within a week i think??? apparently a very good puzzle solving game and:

apollo justice (phoenix wright) is coming out in 2 weeks or so.

finally some DS games i actually want to play.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i seriously don't know how you guys get into these games..

i still have my DS thanks to Warhammer Squad Command

and Gundam 00 better be as good as the DX Gundam Series...

if not , so selling my DS...

Guest darkbahamut

i seriously don't know how you guys get into these games..

i still have my DS thanks to Warhammer Squad Command

and Gundam 00 better be as good as the DX Gundam Series...

if not , so selling my DS...

The gameplay does look promising according to the trailer. Let's just hope it meets our expectations.

o0o0 opss. i was thinking about anotehr level than.

try this....

after you pull the levers go to where the spikes have been lowered. smash the barrels and there should be a switch to put out some flame

the spikes wont go down for some reason.. is there something i have to do before i pull the levers?? or something

nvm i got it :D thanks a mucho

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ Man, I came up on Zelda long ago. It is so hard. Anyone know where I can get cheats for it?

I am excited for Professor Layton, too.

Other than that, I am trying to beat Picross. :P

Archived