Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest Untouchable_M

LOL, I'm from Syd, Aus.

1pob556op.jpg Thats the crystal clear one, heaps cool. WOAH! 240 + Games? Did you try JBHI5? I got the console for $188. I remember that EB Games sold theirs for $186 + Free games. But I was too late for it. LOL.

if you want it cheap, dealextreme lol, it takes 2 weeks to arrive to california.. but shipping is free lol. then a 2gb sd card would be $20

Ohh, $20 USD right? It comes with the USB and everything else?

Any Games you guys reccomend? Im thinking of getting the simpsons game, MySims and Animal Crossing. LOL. I seriously need to get a R4 quick or else I'll be bankrupt.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard of a site called ebuyrealm.com??? i just ordered my R4 from that site, and AFTER i ordered, my stupid computer's warning sign comes up saying that ebuyrealm is a bad site impersonating another popular site.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER AFTER I ORDER!!!! i dont know.. it uses paypal soo im hoping its trustworthy...T_T

anyone order there also??

Guest -Theory-

in United States dses are $130(USD) for black/white/pink , $150 for metallic gold/ metallic pink :o, ^@groovyharvy , why dont you open a dispute lol :x, if they dont have shipping information or anything , you could give it a shot :x, might take up to a week tho. you should really research before ordering ahaha :x

^ lol i think everythings fine :D i emailed the guy and he gave me an email saying that paypal was gonna send the shipping. And guess what? i got a tracking number from payapl :D yay so i guess thats reassuring.. :P

yea next time i should research xP. I just took a site recommended by a soomp[ier becasue i was soo excited to get one lol

Guest monchichi

I've finally clocked Phoenix Wright : TT.

Anyone got any recommendations for any other games that are... mentally intriguing?

Guest TrainDriver

strange thing happened to my R4. i haven't changed the firmware, but i can't play New Super Mario Bros anymore :wacko: it used to work and then suddenly when i try it i just get a white screen :(

anyway, can some1 upload for me the latest firmware plz?? the R4 site is down.

Guest colorstoobright

I've finally clocked Phoenix Wright : TT.

Anyone got any recommendations for any other games that are... mentally intriguing?

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 ;) Amazing game.

LOL, I'm from Syd, Aus.

http://www.1powershop.com/images/products_...l/1pob556op.jpg

Thats the crystal clear one, heaps cool. WOAH! 240 + Games? Did you try JBHI5? I got the console for $188. I remember that EB Games sold theirs for $186 + Free games. But I was too late for it. LOL.

Any Games you guys reccomend? Im thinking of getting the simpsons game, MySims and Animal Crossing. LOL. I seriously need to get a R4 quick or else I'll be bankrupt.

it was $240 including any game of your choice :P

So I just chose the most expensive game they had which was $70, so the DS itself would be $170 :D

I'm going to EB now to see if they have the crystal clear case then :D

But anyway, ahh I need an R4 too T_T

but i need someone to help me order from a website since I can't myself T_T

anyone in Aus that can order me one and I'll send you AUD concealed cash? :/

Guest x`aNNiie.

i got my R4 card today, it took 10 days from hong kong to australia and then i copied all of my brothers friends game onto my card but then i accidently deleted Zelda: The Phantom of the Hourglass off my ds because i was watching tv and pressed wrong buttons. T_T

well when i put my sd card into the computer theres a save file but then i download the game again but it won't work with the save ifile. is there a certain way to name it?

dw i fixed it =D

life sure is good with the R4 card

Guest Take Five

i'm playing that at the moment, it's a pretty good game. 10x better than trace memory...made by the same people i believe

i also just beat hotel dusk and am going back to trace memory now, which kinda seems like a prototype game for hotel dusk. but yeah, it was pretty good.

Awesooooooooooome I got my R4 today from BambooGaming :D Shipped on December 29th and got it on January 9th. It's pretty quick considering that it's shipped from Shanghai to Canada.

Omfg, Cooking Mama is such a boring game!

Dementium the ward is scaring the crap out of me so far xD... the youtube game-play videos aren't as scary as playing it IRL.

I wanna try Animal Crossing.. hmm

-edit-

..it's so boring xD the characters are pretty ugly.. i'm a visual person @_@ aesthetics are so important to me.. xD

I have the metallic rose one btw ^_______^ Got it in Japan when it first came out.

Guest HeartOfRose

I agree with you about Cooking Mama :( It's really repetitive and wtf you get prizes but what the heck do you use them for??? Well, I'm only keeping it because my sister likes to play it T__T.

I'm playing Animal Crossing, tooo. I want some different fruit!

Gah, better find out how to do wifi..

Guest -Theory-

cyclods is better :D, i have one, but they seem to have a high amount of defectives, but i think the new black ones fixed that.., what do you mean by action games? shooting? fighting? :x

I have the metallic rose one btw ^_______^ Got it in Japan when it first came out.

I have the metallic rose one too ^^ its so pretty :D I just bought a pink carry bag for it in EB games for $12.50AUD, 50% off :P

really lucky I got it, last one left in the place where I got it :P

Archived