Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thanks im gonna check it out now :]

haven't touched my ds in weeks!

edit--- ok the dog match stick puzzle.. wtheck am i doing wrong??

i made an aerial view (viewing from the top) of my dog with his legs splayed out (one in each corner)

is that wrong? (just a yes or no answer will suffice :] )

that dog puzzle got me stumped for awhile too.

I beat Professor Layton!!! All 135 puzzles (plus the 1 WiFi puzzle), lol.

Got a little too hooked to the game. :ph34r:

If someone needs help, I can try. Feel free to PM me.

Guest yukumushio

Layton is an awesome game lol, if only I had more time to play it!!!!

Happy singles awareness day~

omg, sometimes Dealextreme can take forever to get their R4 out, and currently there's a shortage right?

A friend of mine ordered his way back in December...around the 14th and still hasn't gotten it....2 MONTHS OF WAITING!!!

so where's a good place to get the r4. I told my older bro about it and he just asked for a site XD

any ways....

I PREBOUGHT MY APPOLO JUSTICE!! I AM NOT LETTING THIS ONE OUT OF MY SIGHT. My brother took Phoenix wright 2 &3 away from me and i still haven't gotten it back...

im gonna hide this in my underwear drawer let see him get it from there MUHAHAHA~

Yes i know im weird. But i want my games in my room, and...be able to recover it.

Guest Untouchable_M

dealextreme is nice

but...R4 IS BEING DELAYED FOR SOME F*CKING REASON DAMMIT U GOTS TO WAIT TILL IT'S AVAILABEL AGAIN!

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT. PLEASE. GOSH. I ugh. is it the same problem with you?

I got my BLACK DS for 186AUD pretty cheap price, im in love with it. Just the R4 is lagging its way to australia.

Guest christina.

dealextreme is nice

but...R4 IS BEING DELAYED FOR SOME F*CKING REASON DAMMIT U GOTS TO WAIT TILL IT'S AVAILABEL AGAIN!

Yeah, I'm waiting for it too~ If you can't wait, you can buy an R4 off of realhotdeals for $42. Not sure about shipping.

It'll be back in stock supposedly Feb. 25... But I guess that's Feb. 24 for the U.S. :x

But if anyone knows any other reliable site that's selling cheap R4's, feel free to post for those who want one. ;D *hint, hint*

@__@ I ordered a white DS lite (psh, how typical) the other day. It's supposed to come in today!

I'm excited but I have no use for it w/o my R4.. T___T!

Oh, does anyone know if you can play the ZSNES emulator on the R4 (or some SNES emulator specially programed for the R4)? :x I love the classics that are on it (Secret of Mana in particular<3) and it'd be awesome to be able to play it handheld!

^ There is an SNES emulator for the DS, but last time I checked (sometime last year), it was incomplete and only runs a percentage of ROMs (and even then, they didn't run that great).

Alllllmost done with Layton.

Haven't been playing it much. D;

I haven't used any hint coins yet. ;p

Guest Untouchable_M

^ Where did you buy from?

All EB/JB-Hifi around Sydney are sold out.

I think I will try K-Mart,Big-W,Toys R Us

I got mine frm JB HI-FI, try calling them up and reserving them. Sold out again? Dude, thats really fast! I mean the last time i got mone which is jsut a month ago there were still like 3 black left! and like 5 pinks 5 blues

Yeah, I'm waiting for it too~ If you can't wait, you can buy an R4 off of realhotdeals for $42. Not sure about shipping.

It'll be back in stock supposedly Feb. 25... But I guess that's Feb. 24 for the U.S. :x

But if anyone knows any other reliable site that's selling cheap R4's, feel free to post for those who want one. ;D *hint, hint*

@__@ I ordered a white DS lite (psh, how typical) the other day. It's supposed to come in today!

I'm excited but I have no use for it w/o my R4.. T___T!

Oh, does anyone know if you can play the ZSNES emulator on the R4 (or some SNES emulator specially programed for the R4)? :x I love the classics that are on it (Secret of Mana in particular<3) and it'd be awesome to be able to play it handheld!

ARE U SERIOUS?! I ordered mine on the 24/01/08! and it says there was still stock avaliability, its so annoying and misleading! Thery're nice though, just so motherf. slow with shipping.

Guest simpleandpink

LOL I finished the Professor Layton & the Curious Village game in 3 days xD I still have to finish all of the puzzles so I'm not actually "finished" yet...

It was a really good game though.

OMG. Robots, wtf. I got thrown for a loop there and it totally makes sense

I'm excited for the next one :) It came out in japan already (Nov 2007) and it took a year to localize the last one so...hopefully it'll take less than a year this time xD

Since I got my R4. I've downloaded so many games @_@ Of course I got Ouendan (1&2) I'm currently addicted to that ^-^

Guest darkbahamut

I finished it too. I finished with 96 puzzles solves. I'm too lazy to find the rest, maybe another time. I've been busy playing... YU GI OH!!! LOL.

What. My childhood memories. :(

Guest christina.

^Aww~ xD

ARE U SERIOUS?! I ordered mine on the 24/01/08! and it says there was still stock avaliability, its so annoying and misleading! Thery're nice though, just so motherf. slow with shipping.

I guess shipping from HK is super slow. > 3<; I think Chinese New Year is over on the 16th over there? Which should be today.. x__x;

Well, I just got my DS about half an hour after my post or something LOL. I was thinking of waiting for Dealextreme, but I think I'm a bit too impatient to wait for it to come back instock + shipping time.

I found a pretty nicely priced R4 on Gameyeeeah, but I don't know if it's really reliable.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Gameyeeeah

^There's tons of conflicting reviews lol.. But have any soompiers tried them? ^^;; I may just buy from them.

I'd prefer a US seller. .___.

Guest Untouchable_M

^Aww~ xD

I guess shipping from HK is super slow. > 3<; I think Chinese New Year is over on the 16th over there? Which should be today.. x__x;

Well, I just got my DS about half an hour after my post or something LOL. I was thinking of waiting for Dealextreme, but I think I'm a bit too impatient to wait for it to come back instock + shipping time.

I found a pretty nicely priced R4 on Gameyeeeah, but I don't know if it's really reliable.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Gameyeeeah

^There's tons of conflicting reviews lol.. But have any soompiers tried them? ^^;; I may just buy from them.

Getting from DX has real good value and price, its just the lagging of it TAKES FOR YEARS to get here. I'm running out of patience practically. If it wasnt for me ordering from DX, I would get it from http://www.ozmodchips.com/r4-ds-r4ds-2gb-microsd-p-35.html 99.00 good deal. And i think the shipping should be fast. john tesh man DX is so UGHHH. :crazy::crazy:

really?? where did u buy it?? i bought it $192AUD ,but i bought THRILLVILLE they gave me discount almost $20AUD (only the game)... :blink:

I'm in perth, but EB games sell them for $186 I think

I bought mine at gametraders for $240+ pokemon diamond which was $70 at the time, so I got the DS for $170AUD :D

I have a question, if I go to Japan and buy a DS game there (doesn't have to be Japan, HK, China elsewhere) would it work on my DS lite? I bought mine here (i'm in Canada), and I was just curious and wanted to know for future reference. xD;

Or do we have to like... modify the game somehow so it would work here? o_O;

Archived