Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest smilecusiluvu

so i have a theme it works sometime and sometime it doesnt so whats wrong with it??? does anyone have this problem do i need to update my firewall or something if so how do i do that??

ps.. what does the firewall really do and why do you have to update it all the time???

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable_M

^You do know that they aren't shipping anything out of China until holiday festivities are over right?

"Due to the nationwide observation of the holiday, Hong Kong Post and the Customs will be temporarily closed and DX shipments will be temporarily paused between Feb 5 and Feb 15, 2008"

WHAT?! I remember reading that they will ship after the 10th of Feb. MAN, thats probably be another 3 week wait since I'm in australia!! Thats a month wait for an R4! -_- this is gay. :tears::tears::tears:

Guest babyxsophie

KKaay I need some help : [

The scenario is, my SD card would not read. So I reformatted my R4, I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do but I did it anyways. How do I get my SD card so it can read .nds files again ?

KKaay I need some help : [

The scenario is, my SD card would not read. So I reformatted my R4, I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do but I did it anyways. How do I get my SD card so it can read .nds files again ?

do you have real DS games to troubleshoot with? i don't have my DS with me so i can't help you. i don't remember the menu by memory. but if you know where to find the part where you change between manual and auto load mode for games. change it to manual, select ok and turn off the DS. put the cartridge back in and turn the DS on and it should work.

Guest x`aNNiie.

R4 doesn't support GBA games. Your best bet is the Supercard. But, you can just play GBA on the computer XD

Oh,ok thanks. I thought it would be able to, oh well.

Guest JJ no Baka

ahhh I ordered my R4 + SD card from dealextreme on the 24/01/08 and its still hasnt come yet! Its such a longgg wait! LOL. Hopefully it'll come soon. Meanwhile Im entertaining myself with sims 2

dealextreme is the worst site ever. just so you know, it make take up to 2 months to receive your r4. why? because if you read on the comments, many customers have been complaining about not getting their items. one, which includes my boyfriend. he bought the DSTT a month ago. and it hasn't arrived. he decided to reach them to see when they will come and they said its shipped. when he's other items that he bought from the same site arrive, he DSTT didn't. so he notified them and they said that they shipped it a few days ago. my boyfriend, being fed up with it, decided to cancel it but they were like.." please be patient and wait for it" and he did. and it never arrived. so he decided to file a paypal complaint. still haven't heard from them nor did he get a refund.

Guest PandaKiss

Anyone else playing Bomberman Land Touch 2?

I think its really fun,

maybe its 'cause I never played the first one!

But gah, I'm stuck right now. ):

Baha, beat the game. ;D

Guest Untouchable_M
dealextreme is the worst site ever. just so you know, it make take up to 2 months to receive your r4. why? because if you read on the comments, many customers have been complaining about not getting their items. one, which includes my boyfriend. he bought the DSTT a month ago. and it hasn't arrived. he decided to reach them to see when they will come and they said its shipped. when he's other items that he bought from the same site arrive, he DSTT didn't. so he notified them and they said that they shipped it a few days ago. my boyfriend, being fed up with it, decided to cancel it but they were like.." please be patient and wait for it" and he did. and it never arrived. so he decided to file a paypal complaint. still haven't heard from them nor did he get a refund.

are you f.in serious?!?! I read the comments and they were all quite positive! thats why i ordered it from there! its was 68 AUD :tears::tears: I'm gonna cry! I just pray to God I'll recieve it cos a soompier bought it from the site and got a pretty good response, the site itself looks trustworthy..no? Thanks for informing me.

are you f.in serious?!?! I read the comments and they were all quite positive! thats why i ordered it from there! its was 68 AUD :tears::tears: I'm gonna cry! I just pray to God I'll recieve it cos a soompier bought it from the site and got a pretty good response, the site itself looks trustworthy..no? Thanks for informing me.

I've ordered from them several times and had no problems, although I'm not from Australia, but Canada. Their shipping is extremely slow, but if you aren't in a hurry, you will eventually receive what you ordered.

My boyfriend ordered his R4 from them as well, but he paid extra money for faster shipping and he got his item in under 2 weeks instead of a month, lol. So I say just be patient, and if you are concerned about the status of your order, talk to them through their "customer ticket" service for more details on your order... This will give you more accurate answers, since I found orders often say "shipped" when they aren't.

Guest darkbahamut
I've ordered from them several times and had no problems, although I'm not from Australia, but Canada. Their shipping is extremely slow, but if you aren't in a hurry, you will eventually receive what you ordered.

My boyfriend ordered his R4 from them as well, but he paid extra money for faster shipping and he got his item in under 2 weeks instead of a month, lol. So I say just be patient, and if you are concerned about the status of your order, talk to them through their "customer ticket" service for more details on your order... This will give you more accurate answers, since I found orders often say "shipped" when they aren't.

Should have gotten yours at Gamersection.ca. Mine came within a week.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i used dealextreme for my r4.

it took like, a wk.. wk and half for it to arrive?

standard shipping. if you email them, you get a quick response too...

overall i had a good experience with them.

im in the states if that makes a difference

Guest Untouchable_M

I did once, but the guy wasnt answering my question ..LOL He just kept repeating if i wanted to keep my order or cancel it -_- i should have paid for faster shipping. lol hopefully i'll get the item im just scared that its lost somewhere .

i used dealextreme for my r4.

it took like, a wk.. wk and half for it to arrive?

standard shipping. if you email them, you get a quick response too...

overall i had a good experience with them.

im in the states if that makes a difference

Im guessing cos they're not shipping anything out right now? Thats why everything is so bloody slow -_- But thats really fast for u, just a week or so mines lagging its way to australia.

Guest RS Trax

^ Go in to the Wii Options, and look for Location or Country to select language or etc. Otherwise it could be the hardware since it's a Japanese SKU rather than a US. Wii Shop is varied by the region where the system is made for.

Virtual Console releases for today include the following.

Harvest_Moon_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg

Harvest Moon

Super NES

1 player

Rated E for Everyone

800 Wii Points

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_Moon_%28SNES%29

lot-6.png

Lords of Thunder

TurboGrafx-16 CD-ROM

1 player

Rated E for Everyone Fantasy Violence

800 Wii Points

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_of_Thunder

--------------

Wii releases this week (North American):

MX vs. ATV Untamed Wiki

Nintendo DS releases this week (North American):

Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of Ancient Arts IGN

Command and Destroy IGN

Barnyard Blast IGN YouTube

FIFA Street 3 IGN Official Website

New Zealand Story: Revolution IGN

--------------

Japanese publication Famitsu magazine has revealed a number of new details for Mario Kart Wii.

Famitsu has now confirmed that the bikes are allowed use in Cup races, along with their ability to perform special tricks like wheelies. Each driver will come with different vehicles.

Baby Peach and Boo will join the roster of playable characters. Gamers will be able to race with their Miis as well.

New Courses:

"Mushroom Cup"

Luigi Circuit

Moo Moo Country

Mushroom Canyon

Toad Factory

"Flower Cup"

Mario Circuit

Coconuts Mall

DK Snowboard Cross

Wario Mines

Old Courses:

"Shell Cup"

GC Peach Beach

DS Yoshi Falls

SFC Ghost Swamp 2

64 Mario Circuit

"Banana Cup"

64 Sherbert Land

GBA Hey Ho Beach

DS Monty Town

GC Waluigi Stadium

Mario Kart Wii will be the first home console edition of the franchise to feature online play. Races will expand to include 12 players instead of the typical eight. Players will also be able to share time attack scores and race "ghosts" online.

Global and local rankings will be available to online players. Famitsu mentioned an online league, but did not clearly specify how people can participate. Outside of racing, players can partake in the online battle mode.

Mario Kart Wii is expected to be released in Japan on April 10, with a North American and Europe somewhere around the same, Australia late March 2008.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_kart_wii

---------------

The latest issue of Edge magazine has revealed new information about the upcoming Wii game LEGO Indiana Jones.

The game will parody the three Stephen Spielberg-directed films originally released during the 1980s. Players will lead Indiana Jones through 18 levels filled with Lego-sized renditions of the main characters and classic moments from the movies.

Jones' iconic whip will be used to attack enemies, latch onto objects in the environment and more. Players will also be able to dig for weapons and other bonus items. Unlike in the Lego Star Wars games, Lego Indiana Jones will impose an ammo limit.

According to Edge, Lego Indiana Jones is funnier and more open than its Star Wars counterpart, with Traveller's Tales Director Jon Burton describing the game as a "careful next step" for the LEGO game franchise.

The 'careful' approach led, in part, to the removal of Nazis and Nazi references in the title. "Lego [has] already replaced them with an anonymous genocidal, occultist, trenchcoat-wearing master-race," the studio explained. "That said, we like to reinforce the fact that these really are terrible, terrible people."

Lego Indiana Jones is expected to be released on multiple platforms including Wii this June.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Indiana_...:_The_Videogame

--------------

Stephen Spielberg has finally revealed his latest video game creation, in partner with EA, here's Boom Blox.

YouTube:

BOOM BLOX offers action-packed interactive activities that takes Wii play to a new level of creativity and fun with single player, co-op, and versus gameplay. Players can explore the visceral gameplay-perfectly suited for the Wii's interactivity-that keeps them destroying their way through brain-twisting challenges. They can interact with entertaining characters such as the Blox-laying chickens or the baseball throwing monkeys, who bring personality to the Tiki, Medieval, Frontier, and Haunted themed environments. Additionally, players can remix any level of the game in Create Mode using props, blocks, or characters that have been unlocked during the game. Players can also virtually build anything they can dream up. Plus, their designs can then be shared with friends or used to challenge others to solve their newly created puzzle via WiiConnect24™.

Launching in May 2008 for North America and Europe.

Official website: http://www.boomblox.ea.com/

--------------

Catch up on previous Wii News & Updates on my Xanga blog.

See you all next week! \:D/

// Roth

Oh, and that Professor Layton game is awesome.

Agreed.

I just spent an hour chuckling at my little sister since she was stuck at the "digital clock" puzzle, ahaha.

I could've just told her that she was forgetting 10:00, 11:10-11:19, but it was more fun to watch her go crazy every time she thought she got it right yet didn't. ;p

The artistic direction is adorable/awesome, too.

Guest darkbahamut

Agreed.

I just spent an hour chuckling at my little sister since she was stuck at the "digital clock" puzzle, ahaha.

I could've just told her that she was forgetting 10:00, 11:10-11:19, but it was more fun to watch her go crazy every time she thought she got it right yet didn't. ;p

The artistic direction is adorable/awesome, too.

You just solved that puzzle for me. OMG !!! LOL. I didn't solve it once. I got lazy and didn't look at it for a while.

You just solved that puzzle for me. OMG !!! LOL. I didn't solve it once. I got lazy and didn't look at it for a while.

=)

I'm gonna start playing it soon, too. So feel free to ask any questions from it. ^^

Crispy: RESIDENT GENIUS, I like the sound of that! Jokes jokes. ;p

What's the wifi func. on that game again? A free puzzle every week?

--

On the cat chase, but the only puzzle I've come across that was even remotely hard (as in, took over 5 min) is No. 20, the drawing of the four dude's paths to work. I'm doing that one right now. Haven't messed up once and haven't used a single hint. This game is addicting, though. D;

--

... just figured it out like 20 seconds after I posted that, ahaha.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

Im guessing cos they're not shipping anything out right now? Thats why everything is so bloody slow -_- But thats really fast for u, just a week or so mines lagging its way to australia.

hmm, maybe they're out of r4s again? i ordered mine last summer where everyone was going R4 crazy and it was sold out online at a lot of places. did you check their status? i waited til dealextreme had some then i ordered, so i got it fairly quickly.

if its been a long time, i suggest emailing their customer service dept. should get a quick response (hopefully!) :]

Archived