Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest -Theory-

heh, i could never understand advance war, seems so complicated ahaha..do the new r4s support sdhc? i ordered my friend one, im not even sure if it has sdhc , i do know its no longer spring loaded lol.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about any of you, but I'm HYPED for Apollo Justice! I loved the Phoenix Wright trilogy. Anyone else waiting for this? :D

I'm not, im still trying to find the first phoenix wright and r4....

Im playing the trial right now and i don't like the music.

I've been playing Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest Moon for the past few weeks whenever I have time to play on my DS. I loveee it. I've never been a hardcore Harvest Moon fan like my bro/sis, but I really love playing on my DS. Maybe 'cause I can bring DS anywhere with me.. and I never really liked using PS :sweatingbullets:

Even my bro keeps playing my DS to play Rune Factory.. and I made my friend start too :)

I just got pass to Mt. Gigant.

Anyone else playing this game?

OH OH OH MEEE! I just got the Mountain with the Summer enviroment. It's so damn addicting.

I'm addicted to Animal Crossing right XD

Anyway, I have a question. My sister made a new character, is it possible for her character not to move in together with me. What if I move in to a bigger house, does it mean she comes with me once I rebuild a new house? :huh:

Guest Untouchable_M

^ I just ordered one from bamboogaming today.

I wish I had wireless internet now. =(

Awesome! Since I'm from Syd. too haha! How much did it cost? Did you order a MicroSD with it too? Can you possibly give me the link that you ordered from? I mean as in the direct link to the product. I dont know much about buying online stuff :crazy: Thanks mate! :blush:

No worries. I've figured it out!

Guest ix3katz

yess i have it

I didn't download it though, I bought it :x

I'm pretty sure http://www.romulation.net has it, its on the 1st post

but yeah, it's alright if you're loading text pages

Sites with lots of pictures take forever to load, and soompi takes forever to load on there too

It's handy when you want to use the net when you're not allowed to :x I use it late at night when my parents force me to sleep but I'm not sleepy yet :x so I sometimes randomly go on soompi there to post haha.

hey thanks a lot! seems like its not so great after all =\ ...thanks for sharing though

<3 Kim, what site did you get your R4? And how long did it take to come? LOL Since I'm from Aust and I am wanting to purchase a R4

http://www.gamerswonder.com =]

took less than a week for the item to arrive i believe... Money was sent on Wednesday last week, receieved it just this Tuesday.

Also, here is the direct link to that site

http://www.gamerswonder.com/index.php?main...p;products_id=1

$55 for the R4, and I bought the 1GB micro sd card for another $30, then +$6 shipping so $91 altogether. They ship from Sydney

Guest x`aNNiie.

http://www.gamerswonder.com =]

took less than a week for the item to arrive i believe... Money was sent on Wednesday last week, receieved it just this Tuesday.

Also, here is the direct link to that site

http://www.gamerswonder.com/index.php?main...p;products_id=1

$55 for the R4, and I bought the 1GB micro sd card for another $30, then +$6 shipping so $91 altogether. They ship from Sydney

If you want it to come that fast then spend the extra money.

If you don't mind waiting, i got mine from dealextreme and it took 9 days from Hong Kong, it'd take less if your in Sydney, mine was sent to Sydney then to Canberra so yeah.

I paid around 70 AUS altoghether (It was $58 US) and i got the 2GB micro sansdisk SD card. Free shipping too.

Heres the link if you want it. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1897 <- best deal. I guess you save $21 and you get an extra 1 GB :D

Lol, i sound like im advertising. >.>

edit: I just realised my R4 didn't come with a CD? unless it was in the parcel and i chucked it out O__O Did yours come in the box? The box seems smaller than a normal sized CD...

Guest darkbahamut

If you want it to come that fast then spend the extra money.

If you don't mind waiting, i got mine from dealextreme and it took 9 days from Hong Kong, it'd take less if your in Sydney, mine was sent to Sydney then to Canberra so yeah.

I paid around 70 AUS altoghether (It was $58 US) and i got the 2GB micro sansdisk SD card. Free shipping too.

Heres the link if you want it. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1897 <- best deal. I guess you save $21 and you get an extra 1 GB :D

Lol, i sound like im advertising. >.>

edit: I just realised my R4 didn't come with a CD? unless it was in the parcel and i chucked it out O__O Did yours come in the box? The box seems smaller than a normal sized CD...

CD or not, you don't even need to use it. The CD is useless. And its those small ones, size of a Gamecube disc. All you need is a microSD card and that USB reader. Click and drag.

Guest thisgirl

i got my R4 all set up and when i turn on my DS, it says "R4 Revoution for DS" and then "!!! The Hardware is not compatible"

can anyone help me please

Guest srenity

@srenity

An interview? That sounds awesome. What was the application process like?

It was surprisingly simple. I just sent in my resume and they called me the next day (they were looking for someone who lives in the area and I guess that's why they called me so quickly). Unfortunately I didn't get it because my availability was at fault (thanks to school :crazy: ) It was different from other interviews you might have had. They gave me two tests. One was to proofread and find errors in a script from a game that they've made, and another was to find bugs and errors on the actual game (where there were TONS of errors to look for). I emailed them asking if they will keep me in mind over the summer, so we'll see though x)

------

I'm currently re-playing Lost in Blue (Skye mode). I've been re-playing so many games 'cause I don't find any games that interest me. I guess I'm just waiting for Ace Attorney like everyone else :P

Guest PandaKiss

Gosh, I've been stuck on Trauma Centre- First Sin in so long!

I've already given up playing, lol.

On the bright side, I finally beat Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney. ;D

I'm guilty of relying on the walkthroughs,

but I solved most of the ones I can handle, haha.

I wish I knew how to read japanese!

They have such cute games. ):

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

yay I'm finally finished with Phantom Hourglass! I have to say that Phantom Hourglass is a really fun game! Although I really didn't like how wherever you save in a temple you'll always end up at the entrance when you restart your ds, but still I recommend it :)

i got my R4 all set up and when i turn on my DS, it says "R4 Revoution for DS" and then "!!! The Hardware is not compatible"

can anyone help me please

ohh yess i can help

I had the same problem as you so did a search on google

well what most people did was downloaded the latest version firmware thing? I can't remember what it was called, but I downloaded it and it worked in the end :D

Archived