Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest x.yoru

^find a patched version.

It's not working because it uses a larger save file.

You can add a bypass code or patch the game. It's much easier to get the pre-patched version.

thanks, but where would I find a pre-patched version? o_O

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ce'nedra

What kind of game is Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus and how can you play it if you don't understand Japanese? Is there an English translation walkthrough available or something?

Anyway, I've got the rom for The Dark Spire which seems to be really fun (old school feel) :D

Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations

english trailer! very excited

its supposed to arrive winter 09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3G1wJ_3Wgw

i like that the gameplay is different from the previous AAPW games

miles has his own catchphrase "Eureka!" :D

Argh thank you!

So excited for the relase -gosh, the Phoenix Wright games are some of the best ever. Can't wait to see what it's like playing as Miles :D

Guest Ce'nedra

I want a game where I can roleplay as someone in a family. No action or anything. Hahah. Like the Sims 2 PC version. The one on DS is confusing and weird @>@

You may enjoy Harvest Moon or Rune Factory. While these games aren't exactly the same as Sims, it's a farming simulation game -sounds boring but it's really addictive. You explore a village and interact and build relationships with characters (and can even marry and have a kid, which is Sim-ish).

You can read more about it online; there's plenty of stuff you'll find because it's really popular.

Rune Factory is basically a spin-off Harvest Moon with new characters, a fantasy world and rpg-like elements (so there's a little bit of battling going on, while Harvest Moon has absolutely no action involved).

Check those games out :)

Guest Crispy

Anybody know if you can transfer save game files from a flash cart to a different type of flash cart?

e.g. My Acekard 2i just came in today, and I want to transfer my save files from my R4 to the Acekard. (using two different microSD cards)

I assumed that you could just copy+paste them over and it would work, but the Acekard doesn't detect the save when I run the ROM -- it just starts a new game.

Any answers?

P.S. I know there are different types of .SAV formats; just wondering if there is some sort of converter program or anything like that.

Guest NO NAME?

New Pokemon Games Confirmed

Gold and Silver remakes on the way.

by John Tanaka

May 7, 2009 - Pokemon confirmed today previous rumors of a remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver. Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Soul Silver will be coming to the Japanese DS this Fall.

The game will supposedly feature a number of updates, although specifics have yet to be shared.

Source: IGN

:D :D :D

Guest lordbordem

Am i the only one the wished that Nintendo would actually make a new pokemon game for a change?

The Mystery Dungeon series has been exactly the same for the last couple games now and now they are doing another remake

The last new pokemon rpg seems to be diamond and pearl, finished platinum recently and it was pretty much exactly the same.

With a whole bunch of nice rpgs being released lately (Avalon Code is a good one), i really wished Nintendo would do something a bit more radical with the pokemon rpgs aswell <_<

i am seriously contemplating learning Japanese soon just so i can play Ace Attorney Investigations, the english release is just too far away, the Apollo Justice release from Japanese to English was cruel torture....9 months! :tears:

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

some news from nintendo.joystiq...

- there's going to be a Cooking Mama 3 being previewed at E3 this year

- besides Gardening Mama there is a "Babysitting Mama" and "Crafting Mama" in the works

(im excited for this XD)

is anyone playing magician's quest: mysterious times?

if you're a fan of ac:ww or any animal crossings you probably want to check it out

its pretty similar but theres more things to do :]

Guest ktty

I have a problem with my N5 card. My brother played with it and now its not working <_<

When I turn on my DS it just says "loading" but nothing happens..it's just loading all the time and I can't play it

Does anyone have an idea what's wrong with it?

Guest xthefirst

gaah i haven't been in this thread or played my ds in such a long long time! :P

i keep hearing how wonderful the DSi is, but i don't think i want to make the switch yet. for one thing, what if my cyclods won't work on it?? :P maybe i'll wait in 2 years and then i'll get it.

ooh i'd love to play a ds remake of pokemon gold and silver. (:

Am i the only one the wished that Nintendo would actually make a new pokemon game for a change?

The Mystery Dungeon series has been exactly the same for the last couple games now and now they are doing another remake

The last new pokemon rpg seems to be diamond and pearl, finished platinum recently and it was pretty much exactly the same.

Me too! I liked the Mystery Dungeon at first.. but then it was just bleh afterwards.

And I didn't bother with Platinum when I heard it was just kinda like a remake but better.

I want something totally new!! ><"

- besides Gardening Mama there is a "Babysitting Mama" and "Crafting Mama" in the works

(im excited for this XD)

OMG REALLY? I'd get all three!! I love the Mama games! I'm already bored with Gardening Mama though.. cause it just keeps wilting and I don't know what else is new so I stopped =.=

But babysitting & crafting sound so much more fun!! CAN'T WAIT!

I hope a lot of the games that come out won't be DSI exclusive.. that would totally suck.

holy gosh, I can't stop playing Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus <333

totally awesome game for girls but you'll need to be able to read Japanese cause of the conversation answers you choose or just randomly guess the one thing to say that would make the guys happy, lol.

Guest tsukushi
I'm currently addicted to Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z184/pa...side1stlove.jpg

It's a Japanese otome game and I can't stop playing it. :3

Most of the guys are good-looking too.

I'm currently going for Kei(the guy on the box cover). He has such a nice voice. :P

Yes!! I LOVE this game!! I plan to replay the whole thing as PLUS came out...I really wanted to anyway since I lost my memory card and I lost all the CGs and stuff >__<

I am in love with Tendo Jin...too bad he's a hidden character and he has limited appearances T__T

Really recommend this game even if you just know a bit of Japanese...it really helps you learn as well lol and having full voice act is such a great bonus imo! I really wanna talk/spazz about it with fellow DS players when 1st love came out...but nobody else was playing it so it was kind of boo

(is there a thread on this game?)

and Cooking Mama 3!!! How awesome is that! Just hope it's not DSi exclusive!

Gardening Mama is alright too but I got bored of that already as well... for some reasons I don't like the plants except fruits and veggies =x

Guest strawberrylove

(im excited for this XD)

OH EFF YES (Y)

haha the mama series is gona be epic (:

unlike imagination games -_- FAIL.

oh cant wait for crafting mama ^^"

thanks for the news!

Guest amydien
holy gosh, I can't stop playing Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus <333

totally awesome game for girls but you'll need to be able to read Japanese cause of the conversation answers you choose or just randomly guess the one thing to say that would make the guys happy, lol.

haha Im playing this too! ^__^

Kei is being sweet this time. Last time I played Girl's Side, he was such a snob :lol:

I think Gardening Mama is so much easier than Cooking Mama. I get perfects on Gardening, but never on Cooking :lol:

(im excited for this XD)

YES i cant wait!! =D

Guest Jay z
What kind of game is Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus and how can you play it if you don't understand Japanese? Is there an English translation walkthrough available or something?

It's a dating simulation game. You attend school, raise stats, build relationships with people, go shopping, etc. in it.

I think people could get by playing it with a basic understanding of Japanese.

The full voice acting helps a lot too if you have trouble reading Japanese.

& Yup, there is an English walkthrough for the game:

http://habataki.piyo-piyo.org/

(is there a thread on this game?)

Nope, there isn't a thread for the game. Someone should make one. :)

I'm replaying Tokimeki Memorial for the third time now DX

the games way too addicting for me, the endings always get to me <3

I love how the guys say your name (although it sounds cut-and-paste sometimes) but still cool nonetheless.

and is Valkyrie Profile a good game? I want to hear more about it before I try it out =]

Archived