Facts About Yourself You Would Never Admit In Real Life

ProductofChina

Guest Nichookapo

- I'm 17 but I've been through drug addiction.

- I like to keep my friends outside of school seperate from my friends in school.

- I never speak my mind in case I hurt people ._.

- My family is driving me crazy.

- My social life is going down the drain. At a very fast rate.

- I let all my emotions out on my wall. *powpow*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

there are certain races that I don't like being mistaken as.

I dream of making it big in the music world, but I only sing when I'm alone.

I want to form my own band.

I wish I had friends who were more dependable -- like the best friends from movies.

Guest cocopuffs

- i sit with my "friends" at lunch so i don't feel left out, i don't even like them and sitting their is like detention. they all talk about gaming and i have no idea wtf is going on. plus i don't know how to join another table without being awkward

Guest skyrider36

hmmm.....lemme see

-i'm very shy but people at my school don't notice cuz i know them for many years and i try to act indiferent or not interested when i'm embarassed , but it's very obvious to the people at my kendo club....

-i love hugging people but like i said i'm shy so i pretend to hate stuff like that

-i cry very often and easily but i act all cool and stuff

-i act all cheerful and stuff but i'm actualy a big worrywart and get depressed easily i even have suicidal toughts sometimes

-i really like love stories and the similar

-i pretty much hate all the people at my school i grew up with them and i'm sick of them

-i get lonely easily

-i'm easily hurt but i act heartless

there's more i think but i can't think of it right now maybe i'll post again

Guest Rekidai

- low self esteem like i have to wear some make up everyday i cant go out with out it now its kind of bad alot of people say im cute or pretty but honestly i think i look extremely ugly aka low self esteem

- immature

- hate losing friends that are girls, no matter how much of a ____ and stuff she is, i dont make many friends that are girls so for me its hard to let girl friends go

- sometimes i hate txting people 24/7 i know i look like im txting everyone but i cant stand txting sometimes, short replies are signs that im not in the txting mood.

Guest AyuTrance90

- I look down on certain people

- I want to become a singer (impossible, because i have a nasally voice D:)

- I think most religions are stupid

- I actually cry when I'm alone (people don't know that I can ACTUALLY cry, because they see me as a heartless person. Especially this one particular person)

- After I cry, I have suicidal thoughts

- I enjoy long rides, depending on the weather

- I want to lie in the middle of a grassy field

- I'm more mature than all the people I know

- I want to tell people their flaws

- I want to hurry up and graduate highschool and start anew in university. I'm sick of almost everyone in my school (I can't move schools, it's going to trouble my mum and my small main group of friends)

- I'm actually smarter than everyone thinks I am

- I have... random dirty thoughts... ._.

- My feelings are easily hurt

- I'm always misunderstood

- I have zero talent

-

Guest dinky-monkey

hmmm.....lemme see

-i'm very shy but people at my school don't notice cuz i know them for many years and i try to act indiferent or not interested when i'm embarassed , but it's very obvious to the people at my kendo club....

-i love hugging people but like i said i'm shy so i pretend to hate stuff like that

-i cry very often and easily but i act all cool and stuff

-i act all cheerful and stuff but i'm actualy a big worrywart and get depressed easily i even have suicidal toughts sometimes

-i really like love stories and the similar

-i pretty much hate all the people at my school i grew up with them and i'm sick of them

-i get lonely easily

-i'm easily hurt but i act heartless

there's more i think but i can't think of it right now maybe i'll post again

Wow it's like reading about myself.

Guest Miyuki♥

I have never been kissed even though I've been asked out dozens of times -.-

I have never had a boyfriend

I tend to look down on people even though I actually try not to

I am vain even though I have a low self esteem

worst of all I also live 3 lives

Around friends: kind, caring, cute, sympathetic, funny, etc.

Around family: Mean and B....y to pretty much everyone except my mom ( who I sometimes am too...:( )

Around me: Serious and quiet

Guest Perpetual-

I always hoped that I can do something important like donate a liver or something of that sort.

I try to act strong but I'm actually a coward.

I would do everything that people wants me to do even though they're the last thing I would want to do on Earth.

- i love dreaming/imagining things when i'm bored, it's too addicting

- i find my aunts and my uncle disgusting, my grandparents too... but i still act like we made up and everything's good because my mom wants me to

- i've gotten sooo lazy, it's not funny anymore... but i still find excuses for everything

- i love annoying people i like hehe (i guess i've got this from my father lol), but hey at least i know when to stop

- i want to donate blood, but only because i want to know my blood type...

- after a fight i avoid the person and act like she/he doesn't exist... this person gets mentally killed by me... aghhh i should learn how to forgive

- yep i know, i'm childish

Guest xOnlySabrina

- I'm the most insecure out of all my friends.

- I am desperate to fall in love.

- I cry myself to sleep when life gets tough.

- I'm as weak & scared as an ant in a parade.

Guest skygurl123

-Crushing over my own lecturer..

-Everyone around me think that i m a perfect girl, but the truth is i m too weak...too clumsy...not really smart...and hard to express my feelings and thoughts...

- I tell my friends too much things about my life, and then regret it...but I can't help doing it.

- I'm afraid of having no future. I'm not self-confident at all...thinking I can't make anything properly.

- I rarely contradict my friends. Even if sometimes I want to. I don't want to create conflicts..

- I think way too much.

- I don't want to grow up.

- Everytime I make people laugh, I am very proud of myself.

- I'm unable of making any choice alone nor to assert myself. So I ask for anybody's help.

- I often think I'm an idiot (by the way I act, the things I say, my working method at school...)

- I'm always nice with my friends even if sometimes I know they would not deserve my attention (because of their behaviour).

- I want my life to move, I want to discover things but instead of that, I'm blaming myself for being too lazy or scared.

- Many people say that my look and my behaviour is very cute, and that I'm a good person. I wish I could always be like that but when I'm with my parents, I'm not the cute little angel anymore..xD

- I get jealous very easily. I like getting someone's attention. I tend to be egocentric.

Some things may sound contradictory but hey that's just what I am. Nobody's perfect!

Awww, I'll be your friend!

I'm not sure what I'd want to admit to but...

-I also have different personalities: family, friends, and the real emotional me

-I cry and get upset easily but nobody knows that because I try to stay strong

-Although people constantly tell me that I'm the perfect weight and they want to be where I am, I don't think so at all and I'm self-conscious about certain parts of me

Archived