Hong Kyung Min 홍경민

Guest adikkeluangman

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

17-2-2010 Hong Kyung Min and Jung Ga Eun were the guests in Kim Bum Soo Dream Radio.

dreamra4110021914142946.jpg dreamra4110021914142921.jpg dreamra4110021914142931.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So quiet in here :(
========================
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; " class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Hong Kyungmin Holds 15th Anniversary Concert

Singer Hong Kyungmin is having a concert to commemorate 15 years since his debut.

September 11, 2012 10:45 PM EDT 

31867.jpgHong Kyung Min Holds 15th Anniversary Concert

Singer Hong Kyung Min is having a concert to commemorate 15 years since his debut.  

Hong Kyung Min will hold a "15th Anniversary Concert Rock & Dance" on October 6th and 7th, at Blue Square's Samsung Card Hall in Hannam-dong.

This concert will have a set list that combines rock and dance, and he will show off both the dance moves that he originally showed with the song "Shaky Friendship" and his incredibly ability to draw audiences as a rock singer.

Also, he re-composed the songs that are not famous for the audience and will show different genres with his skills that he built up for 15 years.

Hong Kyung Min is known for his vibrant showmanship with all the different concerts he has done in his career. He said "I started dancing, just for this upcoming dance performance at the concert and I'm holding the concert in a smaller venue in order to feel more connection with the audience and the fans."

The concert tickets can be reserved at Interpark.

Source :http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/13956/20120911/hong-kyungmin-holds-15th-anniversary-concert.htm

• 3 months later...

Hong Kyung Min thinks he'll get married before Kim Jong Kook does

Singer + actor Hong Kyung Min is in love.

On January 2nd, SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ featured an interview of Hong Kyung Min and he shared some details about his new girlfriend. (Hong Kyung Min is a member of the Dragon Club which includes friends Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, and Jang Hyuk).

Hong Kyung Min stated, “You might have read some articles about her, she happens to be a great businesswoman as well. I think I might be able to do acting as a hobby”, and he burst into laughter.

Hong Kyung Min was first spotted with his girlfriend on Christmas at singer Koo Joon Yup’s restaurant. However, at the time he denied they were lovers and he claimed they were only friends. It was later revealed that he didn’t want her to go through the scrutiny that most entertainers experience when they get involved in romantic relationships. After all she’s not a celebrity.

Hong Kyung Min is no longer a young idol he once was, so the fans are expecting that news of marriage will come soon. Hong Kyung Min elaborated on his marriage using his best friend Kim Jong Kook, “Kim Jong Kook is the last one left. I think I should be able to get married before he does fairly easily”, perhaps indirectly revealing that Sparta Kim Jong Kook is single at the moment.

Source: Newsen via Nate
[via runningmancentral

credit : http://kimjongkooksgfans.tumblr.com/

Compilation of HKM's stage on Immortal Song 2 ^^
Some videos are no longer on the internet so audio only or from another show or from his CD album (though sound is different from live)... 
110924 (Vocalist Special Pt.2)해야 Sun 

Studio/album version  Original : Magma (1987) 
111008첫인상 First Impression Studio/album version 
Original 김건모  
111001 작은연인들Little Lovers KBS  

111015 (Kim Kwang Suk Special)너무 아픈 사랑은 사랑이 아니었음을 Love That’s Too Painful is not Real Love KBS  KBS 
Original : 김광석  
111022 Ep (Jeon Youngrok Special)하얀밤에 White Night KBS KBS 

111105 비가 Sad Song  KBS Original : 혜은이 
111112HKM Always by My Side
120107 UnfortunateHKM Little Lovers
120204 Ep Song Chang Sik SpecialMy Country, My People 내나라 내겨레 : KBS 
Original : 송창식 120218 ep 38 (Kim Chang Hwan 김창환 Special)집착 Obsession / PersistenceKBS 

120310 Ep 41 (Kim Gun Mo Special)핑계Excuse KBS KBS  Concert Original : 김건모 (1993) Full: English 

120428 Ep 48 (Lee Gun Woo Special)Ok?Ok!미녀와 야수 Beauty & The Beast  KBS  Original DJ DOC (1996) 
120505 Ep. 49가버린 친구에게 바침 Pay a visit to a friend Audio Original  
120519 Ep 51 JYP사랑해 그리고 기억해I love you and remember Audio KBS KBS Original g.o.d  
120526 Ep.52 (Yoon Hang Ki & Yoon Bok Hee Special)장미빛 스카프 A Rosy Scarf Audio Original 윤항기 (1986) Full : English 

120602 Ep 53 Sobangcha SpecialHKM 일급비밀Top Secret KBS Original 소방차 
120609 Ep 54친구여 Dear Friends KBS  Original : 조용필(1986)  
120616 Ep 55 Yang Hee Eun Special 
KBS 

120630 Ep 57애상Sorrow KBS 

120707 Ep. 58 HKM 사랑은 나비인가봐 Love Must be a Butterfly KBS KBS 

120721 Ep 59 Gayo Top 10 Summer SongsGenuine (순정)  KBS  

120818 Ep 62 Lee Jang Hee Special좋은걸 어떡해What Can I Do, I Like You 
Full:  English 

121222 Trot Big 4 Ep.80청춘을 돌려다오 - Manhood backyt1 
English subbed :part 1   part 2    part 3   part 4Original : 1967신행일 - 청춘을 돌려다오               
(no.5 11:30)
130323 Pearl Sister 마음은 집시 - Mind of a Gypsy

Hong Kyung Min releases digital single “Win And Come Back”
20130109_hongkyungmin_winandcomeback.jpg

Singer Hong Kyung Min is kicking off the new year with the release of a much awaited release!

The singer has unveiled a digital single titled “Win And Come Back“, which is a track that is perfect for this time of the year as it is full of hope and inspiring words.

On his new song, Hong Kyung Min commented, “I wanted to create a song that would feel like an oasis for all the young people going through difficult times.”

“Win And Come Back” is the singer’s own work, and features an addictive chorus line.

Check it out for yourself below!

source : allkpop

Archived