Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest payachan

Hillary Duff - As you guys have said, she cant sing (plus, she cant act )

Ashlee Simson- Blehhhhh

Jolin Tsai, Cindy Wang, Angela Zhang, 183 Club, 7Flowers and the new gurl group I.N.G

Bin-Okey she cant sing too, it will be fine if she is seated as a dancer

BoA- I like her Japanese song, but she supposed to LISP with Korean one

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Blunt - gosh his voice is ughh.. he totally can't sing

Hilary Duff - her voice is SO annoying!

Ayumi Hamasaki (sometimes) - sometimes her very high pitched voice ruin her songs but I still love her x3

Hyori - its irony cuz i love her songs, they are catchy just her voice is ..sounds computerized and she can't sing live ><

Kim Junsu - alot of fangirls are gonna hate me but he can't sing -___-

those rappers with the "uhhuhh" voice :x like it isn't even rapping it's like gibberish and along with alot of American band vocalists :X

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i cannot stand simple plan...the guy sounds like he's whining...and he's like 26 why are still "just a kid"

hilary duff...lindsay lohan...sean paul (what IS he saying?)

and definitely the girl from bu da bu ai....she needs to never talk

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

first person that came to my mind was hilary duff... those punk rock bands too. .

Guest simpleandpink

Does Lil Jon actually sing? If so, yeah, I'm annoyed by him >_>

As well as Ayumi Hamasaki. I don't see the big deal about her. Her voice is WAY too kiddie for a grown woman and I'm not fond of her music [parallel that to TF6, who I adore for some reason, even though her songs are actually kiddier than Ayu's. Maybe it's the 80's beats :lol:]

Ashlee Simpson in Shadow. I can tolerate the rest of her songs. But I hate this song.

I can't stand Diggy 'Mo from Soul'D Out. I really can't. That's what ruined "Dopamine" [avec M-Flo] and "La La La Love Song" [avec BoA] for me x_x

Guest flirtashaz

the Duff sisters, ashlee simpson, avril, ja rule and the list just go on.. sometimes it's just the way they sing a particular song annoys me.

Guest `DEBI

Hmms I'm surprised that no one mentioned Aaron Carter.I really hate this guy's voice.It sounds so whiny and like there's something stuck up his nose.As for female singer,Lee Hyori.I like her songs,very catchy but she really needs to focus more on her voice as a singer.

Guest strawberry-

Jesse McCartney...

i saw someone post Aaron carter' voice.... so Nick carter voice also annoyed me...

then.... Lindsay Lohan... Hillary Duff...

Guest wee33

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Jessica Simpson and Ashlee. i have more but can't remember at the moment. =]

Hilary Duff

Lindsay Lohan (tho i will admit, i liked 2 of her tracks... Confessions / La Bella Vita) other than that... yuck~

Jessica Simpson : i heard her sing live and she did this weirdddd thing w/ her voice, making it sound all nasally and crap~ yuck!!! ever since then... i dont like her voice~

Guest raspberylotion22

most DEFINITELY sean paul. wtf?! !? he just sounds like he's speaking gibberish. i mean ok some songs are catchy, but if alll his songs are of him speaking nonsense, then it gets friggin annoying as hell.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

most DEFINITELY sean paul. wtf?! !? he just sounds like he's speaking gibberish. i mean ok some songs are catchy, but if alll his songs are of him speaking nonsense, then it gets friggin annoying as hell.

Sean Paul is totally my guilty pleasure artist. :lol:

I can totally see why you'd find the "gibberish" annoying, but I don't think that has so much to do with his actual voice. Unless you don't like that either. In which case never mind.

Guest lilyphilia.

ayumi hamasaki

britney spears

hilary duff

ashlee simpson

jesse macartney

aaron carter

--there's so many but i forgot the others,, teehee!~ :P

PINK! I hate her. All her songs are.. augh.

Michelle Branch. Some of her songs are okay, but I don't like her voice.

OH, and Nelly Furtado. I change the radio whenever her songs come on.

Archived