Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Korean_chick

Boa, as much as I love her, her voice is irritating sometimes.

Britney, Shakira, Aguilera sometimes, Mariah Carey and her 'soft & pitchy' voice,

Guest Lyline

hilary duff, britney spears, shakira, sean paul, eminem, a-kon, t-pain, paris hilton, that hanna montana girl, rihanna (the freaken umbrella song's driving me nuts!)

lee jung hyun, boa (i like her though. just not when she sings)

Guest SaveTheWhales!

Asian singers (sorry. I just can't do it. Gah.)

Ashlee Simpson & the other pop tarts

The kid from Billy Talent

James Blunt.

Sorry. :(

Guest smushie`

+ Hilary Duff: wow, seems like a lot of people hate her too. yes she just can not sing. yes she needs to stop. her songs are great but her voice just screws it up. what a waste.

+ Ashlee Simpson: she just can't sing and her songs suck. :[

+ Jessica Simpson: she sounds like she's about to die, suffocating, or hiding a fart. always taking too many breaths - unesscessary &it doesn't turn anyone on. she looks so ugly latly. i liked her before too. she's getting worse and worse. >____< too much tan and too much makeup and a GIANT mouth. total zombie. see pictures:

jessica-simpson-pure-nightclub-01-thumb.jpg

jessica-simpson-braless-cabocantina-05.jpg

what is she wearing..

jessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-02-thumb.jpgjessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-03-thumb.jpgjessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-04-thumb.jpgjessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-05-thumb.jpgjessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-12-thumb.jpgjessica-simpson-tranny-crazy-18-thumb.jpg

what the hell is she doing with her stupid giant mouth?

+ BoA: i'm sorry but it's true. her songs are really catchy and it always love it when it first comes out, but after a while, it gets sooooo annoying. >_<

+ SimplePlan: shutupshutupshutup. don't want to hear you.

+ Hanah Montana girl: i like her show but i hateee her voiceee and her teeth.

i know i have a lot more but i don't remember them. >_>"

i'm sorry if i got off-topic with the whole jessica simpson but i just HADD to show you this ahhahahah.

credits to thesuperficial.com for the images.

KANA

Yes, the Japanese gothic&lolita model. She should just shut her mouth and focus on modelling instead. When I first heard Miyako I'm deeply traumatized. -_____-;;

Archived