Annoying Things Girls Do

Guest JASH

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be one of those so called nammer chicks or hoodrat, whatever you call it.

I only became one because I was tired of others walking all over me.

If someone would call me a stupid b i t c h, id let it go and cry in the washroom stalls.

But in grade 10, I moved to a new school. I was popular and well liked.

I dressed well. I come from a wealthy family, but im not spoiled.

I worked hard and paid them back for whatever I bought with they're cash every now and then.

So obviously, a girl who wears high end clothing and bags gets into the popular group..

With popularity comes power, and I used it at my advantage.

I may sound like a total richard simmons, but I did what any girl would've done if they were in my shoes.

Well anyway, if I ever heard anyone talking smack about me I would pull em out and pick a fight.

It reminded me about the times others would pick on me because I was the quiet and "smart" girl.

So yeah.. I took everything out on others.

But I changed after getting kicked out of a few schools. I learned that what I did was totally pathetic and stupid ..

No one was to blame but me. The upside of it for me was after my first brawl, people fcked off.

They know my name now, didn't dare talk about me, look at me, or disrespect me. ( LOL IN HIGH SCHOOL :P )

It wasn't a turn off for the guys. They knew what had happened to me and understood.

Im chill, we talk to each other as if we are bros. But im a girl HAHA :P

they get where I am coming from, so it'sall good.

I would rather be feared than to be the one who is being prayed on.

Epic eh?

People talk like that in general not because of their race but they get it from the environment they live in. Anywho this question is pretty obvious. Ofcourse we want the clean and chill type over the wannabe gangster girl.

i agree

i use to the bad type of girl cuz of the people around influented me, but i moved...i'm glad that i did or i would turn into some ghetto girl ^_^"

Guest onewaylove

people who are like 'talk shet! do i look like i give a !@#%' and dgaf and stuff just seem odd to me haha. but yeah its usually from where they live or their friends, they pick up that kind of mentality.

i don't mind some toughness like the occasional "YO THE HELL WRONG WIT U?!". cause I do it. but for srz. I hate it when they go overboard like that girl in the link or they're like that all the time. but i think that the bottom line is it pisses off everybody to some extent.

Guest i-kandi

I hate them. I can't make any alterations to my appearence(Like dying my hair a different color or getting a new outfit) without them freaking out. They see something new on me? It's suddenly "ugly". I dye my hair a different color? It's "ugly" They notice a slightly different eye color(colored contacts)? It's "ugly". That and even when I'm looking around the room and I make eye contacts unintentionally it's all "WTF ARE U LOOKIN AT, YOU CHINESE BARBIE?!"

They call me names, because I'm quiet and geeky. They never stop trying to nitpick me. I hate them.

Guest Flicksityy

^You hate them because they bully you? Please note, your generalization is rather shallow, not all tough girls are like that.

I'm a girl, and well, my best friend is like that --"

She punches hard when she's laughing, draws penises on people's books, literally grabs a guy by their neck if she is angry, heck it's creepy. But I've grown to like her the way she is.

If I'm a girl and I get annoyed by it, I'm sure not many guys would like it as well.

sometimes girls need to act tough. where i come from, if you're not tough you're either gonna get robbed on the streets or get your richard simmons beat up just for looking like a quiet female pushover.

Guest bad boy

girls that act tough and hang around with those bum fob gangster alway give me a chuckle

i pity them, its so sadd

what happen to all the nice cute innocent girls?

It's a turn off for me, but it depends why they are acting tough. I like girls who can stand up for themselves or anyone else, that's sexy, but if it's unnecessary then no.

best answer in my opinion.

and your right doreen, there are people who have to be tough to survive.

and then theres girls who just do it unnecessarily.

Guest aznshordy

they're psychotic. i won't be in anybody's face until i'm seriously pissed off and they won't stop whatever they're doing after i tell them to.

the girl in the video is funny lol

why is she yelling at an elderly woman anyways x__x

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM

are you asking this question in hopes that someone will say 'yes, i prefer an innocent girl' because you are?

look they attract what they put out. you wouldn't want those guys anyway.

Guest honeylove

I don't like loud girls to scream at someone over the littlest things, but who would want a girl who can't even stand up for herself? O__o Or will jus stand there & let themselves get dissed.. haha. I remember I was in San Diego & I argued with taxi drivers. And in Chinatown, there was some white guy going " Ching chong ching chang " to me & I'm not jus gonna stand there and let him say that. So no crap, I'ma yell at him for it. Haha, I don't like tough girls, but girls who can't do nothing aren't the best either. (:

Guest insanelyCRAZY

i wouldnt call it "tough girls".

i'd call them LOUD and rude girls. -.-

what about the girls who are considered to be "one of the guys"? or are "like a guy"?

im one of those girls..the ones that are one of the guys.

I laugh loud with the guys, i yell. and i run around and i hide my feelings.

and i cuss yes, but only when im upset and i do it under my breath, so i still hold my femininity side.

and i still have guys after me.

= being independent.

arent those independent tomboy-like-girls in their own way "tough" also? there are guys who are attracted to girls who are "cool like that".

but yea i understand where the topic starter is coming from.

loud and obnoxious and rude girls are just annoying, what kind of guy likes that?

What i was trying to point at was for specificity of "tough girls" in the text of this topic.

Archived