Guest angelixer

Photoshoot, Best Red Carpet Looks, Her Favorite Fashion/Beauty Stuff
..:: Beyonce Talks Style ::..

15s4s1y.jpg

Video Photoshoot

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/video2/0,,2...1&channel=1

101508_beyonce6_400x400.jpg101508_beyonce1_400x400.jpg

Must-Have Accessory

"I'm not dressed unless I have earrings on, like big hoops. I've always worn big earrings. Off the red carpet, I don't really feel comfortable with many rings and bracelets on. I love earrings though."

Designer Obsessions

"Alexander McQueen and Jean Paul Gaultier are two designers I love right now. Their clothes are feminine, sexy and modern. I just went to the Giuseppe Zanotti showroom, and he had the most spectacular shoes. It was like being in a candy store—I was obsessed with every shoe! Right now, I love anything with a high platform."

101508_beyonce3_400x400.jpg101508_beyonce4_400x400.jpg

Style Icons

"Charlize Theron is always beautiful and feminine. I love her couture looks and dramatic silhouette. Halle Berry is elegant and sophisticated. I love that in the seventies Cher and Diana Ross looked like superstars and never played it safe. When they were onstage, they gave you drama—and I love drama."

Pre-Superstar Style

"Growing up, I was a tomboy. I refused to carry a purse and wouldn't wear a dress. That was the eighties and it was all about the hip-hop influence—baggy jeans and big shirts. [Her mother, Tina Knowles] hated it! But then I started singing and ended up watching all of the footage of the Supremes and Tina Turner. And I thought to myself, 'They're so beautiful. I want to be like them.'"

101508_beyonce2_400x400.jpg101508_beyonce5_400x400.jpg

Off-Camera Style

"I'm a lot more conservative in my personal life. But even when I'm dressed down, I wear a nice shirt, nice jeans and stilettos. Even when I go on vacation, where no one's going to see me, I enjoy picking out new clothes, bathing suits and accessories. I do it for myself because I enjoy fashion. It makes me feel like me."

Latest Look

"I was going to do the shorter hair [for her new album] that I had when I performed with Tina Turner at the Grammys earlier this year, which I loved. But I've decided to wear my hair straight instead. I've had so many different hairstyles, and I don't want this project to be about my hair. With my makeup, I was doing a lot of liquid liner before. Now I'm into a gold smoky eye and natural-tone lip."

Beyonce's Greatest Red Carpet Looks

101608_beyonce1_200x400.jpg101608_beyonce6_200x400.jpg101608_beyonce2_200x400.jpg

2005 Oscars in Vintage Atelier Versace

"My favorite! I tried on 20 dresses before getting to this one. I love the train."

2006 American Music Awards in Elie Saab Couture

"I love jewel tones. The dramatic cut also complements my curves."

2007 BET Awards in Dolce & Gabbana

"I saw a photo of this dress on the runway and had to have it. In person it's on fire."

101608_beyonce3_200x400.jpg101608_beyonce4_200x400.jpg101608_beyonce5_200x400.jpg

2007 Golden Globes in Elie Saab

"This was around the time of Dreamgirls and I was definitely inspired by my character, Deena. The sequins and beading are an ode to the movie and it's really sexy."

2008 Met Ball in Armani

"I decided to go to this event for Mr. [Giorgio] Armani at the last minute, so I did my own hair and makeup. It took me about an hour, but I didn't have a choice! I was nervous, like 'can I pull this off?' It turned out really natural and I ended up on some Best Dressed lists!"

2008 Grammy Awards

"I was performing with Tina Turner and I wanted to do a modern version of her short and layered hair. I was afraid to cut mine, so we put a piece in and cut it and went for textured with darker lowlights and lighter highlights. I loved how it turned out."

Beyonce's Fashion & Beauty Favorites

100908_chanel2_400x400.jpg100908_natura_400x400.jpg

Embellished Chanel Jacket

"I love black jackets that you can dress up or down. This one I wear over a dress or on top of a plain shirt and jeans."

Natura Bisse Moisturizer

"I put this on every morning and every night."

100908_fendi_400x400.jpg100908_lv_400x400.jpg

Fendi Clutch

"This Fendi clutch is very hip-hop-inspired. I love the mixing of soft—the satin—and hard materials."

Louis Vuitton Bag

"Marc Jacobs signed the inside of this Louis Vuitton tote. It's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten."

100908_chanel_400x400.jpg100908_schwartz_400x400.jpg

Vintage Chanel Earrings

"My mom got these for me because I collect Chanel—and I love earrings!"

Lorraine Schwartz Jewelry

"Lorraine Schwartz designed this rosary-influenced ring and bracelet combo just for me."

100908_fhi_400x400.jpg100908_zanotti_400x400.jpg

FHI Heat Flatiron

"I'm crazy about it! I can't live without my flatiron! It takes me about an hour to do my hair, and the only time I don't is when I'm on vacation."

Signed Giuseppe Zanotti Heels

"These are fine shoes! I love the crystals on the wood, which are so unexpected. I've worn these with jeans and a little top."

100908_lv3_400x400.jpg100908_chanel3_400x400.jpg

Louis Vuitton Hat and Scarf

"I got this set during winter in Paris, which is one of the most fashionable and romantic cities in the world."

Chanel Cuff

"I found this cuff at an antique store. I am obsessed with vintage Chanel jewelry. I once bought all the Chanel pieces that were on display at an antiques store in New York. I have pieces that go back to the 1960s."

100908_fur_400x400.jpg100908_johnsons_400x400.jpg

Fur Purse

"This is so cute! It reminds me of old fur muffs or something you'd see in the 1950s. It only fits a tube of lipstick, a Blackberry and a credit card—that's it."

Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion

"I use this as my lotion and then I put my fragrance on top. It just makes me smell great."

100908_trident_400x400.jpg100908_aquaphor_400x400.jpg

Trident Tropical Twist Gum

"I always have this in my purse. I love it! That's my gum."

Aquaphor Healing Ointment

"I use this for everything! It's great for your lips, but it also works on small patches of dry skin. I can even use a little bit as oil in my hair."

Guest underneathHERskin

I feel like I've seen all those shots before.... but I guess she just has the same pose... still pretty though.

Guest angelixer

Does she really need to iron false hair? o_o her eyebrows are weird but she is a pretty bootylicious person

I was about to say.

What you need to iron that curly fakeness for?

Just get another from your extensive straight lacefront collection, Bee. :lol:

http://www.soundoffcolumn.com/images/beyonce-wig-2.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/12/07/beyonce-wig-pull.jpg

She's still fab though. One of the best female R&B entertainers of today.

Guest MizzprEEETy

She looks good, but the one with the hot pink top/dress her eyes look weird cause they makes her eyes look so big and out there.

Guest yuffieboi

Cute Thread!!! I think Bey looks amazing in all of those pictures. The pose is um yeah, a little repetitive. Still gorgeous none the less. And yeah, her hair is fake, but her real hair is very long too. I remember seeing how Jessica Simpson spent thousands on Fake hair extentions on some VH1 program where they talk about Celebrities and their worth and lavish lifestyles, :o so of course this diva is going to have some fake hair too, the best fake hair that is ^_~! And i would too, if I were in her shoes. A little more volume cant hurt! (just dont diana ross it up!) ^_^; xD

Oh, About Beyonce and her fake hair/wigs.... Her collection of wigs has been estimated to cost $1 million (£550,000). According to In Touch, the singer has tailor-made hair-pieces for every occasion. A friend told the magazine: “The majority of them are custom-made from real hair and she’s probably got $1 million worth of stunning wigs. Beyonce even has a CLIMATE controlled closet specifically for her wigs (lol!!) But before you get ready to roast her, the singer also has a charitable side! She donates them to a charity that provides women undergoing chemotherapy with wigs when she's through with them.

Guest hpnotiq

I love her Elie Saab Couture dress (the blue one).. But my favorite dress that she wore so far is the one she wore to the 2008 Grammy's when she was trying to pull a Tina Turner.

I am so jealous of her vintage Chanel items.

Anyways, those eyebrows gotta go.

Guest weee: )

her eyebrows are sooooooo distracting.....lol she is really going to peeve off PETA for showcasing so many of her 'fur' possessions.....but whatever, beyonce is cool

Guest PhuongNguyen

Her eyebrows are just way too dark. I think that she should've lighten them a bit to match with her hair color. But still, Beyonce is one gorgeous lady. Her fashion taste however... it's quite flashy.

Archived