Tornado -- Jay Chou (yippeeeeeeeeee)

Guest wenwen

althought its Sandy Lin's concert instrumentals
hey guys, i'm pulling dat song of my collection cos all the old posts died and i need to post something up. THis song is really nice and all you Jay CHow fans would know. It's one of the earlier songs I did. THe soundclick link is in my signature and the song will be found at the bottom of the list. of course u are welcom to sample my other songs too!! Wendy

Guest conversebunny

I absolutely love your voice! it's very sweet and clear. ^^ I listened to Tornado and xia yi ci lian ai and they both sound really great! post your new stuff soon! ^^

and wendy, i absolutely love you! you have such a great voice. :D

i mixed the SHE collab, and your harmonizations sound really good ~ still waiting for jesse -_- ugh. but anyway, isn't this like a really really old recording?

that's probably like my fav song out of all jay chou songs :P

HU GE IS FREAKING HOT! hahaah ~

lol yea i think you can just do Jessie's part for her and get the collab over and done with. I don't think she'd mind or else she would have done it already. but yea....

IS THAT YOU DANCING IN UR SIG?!?!?!?!? AWESOME!!!

p.s. i know...... HU GE is HOT!!!!!! i was head over heels in the magic sword series

Guest fantasiimaker

Ahh I remember you ^^ I love your voice~ so clear and sweet XD I listened to "I Believe". It sounds cool in chinese XDD ..you sound like a professional c-pop singer ;O;

Sing more soon!

Archived