Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

Guest virvir111

why no SM..? well..usually SM never really sends their stars to places they find no ..."benefit" from.. (sorry to those ppl who migh find my comment pissy)

when i read "singapore.." i was sort of like.. why?? what surprised me most was that wonder girls were going.... haha. iono hope the concert goes well..

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heretoc

OMG! this is wonderful news... ah though my favs like DBSK and SUJU ain't coming though...

Hope to get the tickets... but no nt thru buying a LG phone or lappy... broke lol.

Guest missinu

holy crap....does it mean I can buy their phones at any retail outlets?! I mean I've been wanting to change to LG secret....can I buy those from shops such as singtel or starhub?! o_____o?!

Guest ryeowookiie

why no SM..? well..usually SM never really sends their stars to places they find no ..."benefit" from.. (sorry to those ppl who migh find my comment pissy)

when i read "singapore.." i was sort of like.. why?? what surprised me most was that wonder girls were going.... haha. iono hope the concert goes well..

If you think people are going to find your comment 'pissy', then why write it? I'm really not trying to start a fight, but you seem to think that Singapore is a place not 'worthy' of korean stars coming. How is that so? Singapore is the most developed country in SEA, and has been developing rapidly in the past years. Yes, it may be small, but so? Korean stars should feel lucky to have an opportunity to spread the hallyu wave in Singapore, just as the fans in Singapore are lucky to see them. I'm sorry if you don't mean your post to be understood in this way, but i do hope you know that many people are going to understand it the way i did and get really pissed off. You seem to not know much about Singapore, so keep your rude, unnecessary and ignorant comments to yourself.

Anyway, i'm so excited :D but i don't think i'll be able to go though, no money to get a laptop or a handphone. But whatever :D them coming is good enough wheeeee. Hope everyone going has fun there ^^

Guest oriolian

er, i'm sorry if this was not what you meant but..

from the way i viewed the comment, it seemed to imply as though you wouldn't consider singapore 'beneficial enough', and that the wonder girls should not go since singapore isn't 'beneficial enough'?

well, imo, i think that sm has a reason why he has decided not to put his stars in this concert.

i for one, do not think that it's because singapore isn't 'beneficial enough'.

well, maybe to others your comment may not seem kind of rude, but as a singaporean, it did not come off in a very pleasant way.

sorry if this post has come off as kind of rude, but i do hope that you see that the comment has come off as a little sarcastic to some singaporeans(well, me at least)

Guest selita03

may i know why can't wonder girls come to singapore. Singapore is a well developed country and i don't see why the kpop can't go to singapore to promote their culture. anyways those who got the tickets hopefully you guys can share some videos or pictures.

Guest kinomichan

ah! sadly, i'm not planning to change my HP and laptop. And i have no money to do so too.

pleaseeeee~ people who are going, please share some picture with us or even videos!!!!

that person is just jealous. poor thing.

Man there're really lots of Singaporeans here! *waves*

I really want to go too! But what I don't understand is why they are not selling the tickets which is the quickest way (for us) to get them! Instead of distributing them and getting people to buy LG products to obtain them. Can you imagine giving away SIX THOUSAND tickets by 4th Nov?

Guest virginangelic

Man there're really lots of Singaporeans here! *waves*

I really want to go too! But what I don't understand is why they are not selling the tickets which is the quickest way (for us) to get them! Instead of distributing them and getting people to buy LG products to obtain them. Can you imagine giving away SIX THOUSAND tickets by 4th Nov?

Which is why I have a feeling they'll just give it away on the day of the concert. Cross those fingers everyone! But seriously, I wouldn't buy a new LG phone just because it'll give me 'a chance to see your favourite Kpop stars in action!' (quoted from an sms I got from a friend who was at the NUS roadshow today). Lol.

Supposdly it's what happened with the Shinhwa concert but that's what I've heard from a friend.

Guest vitamins

OMG!! how do i get the tickets? hahax, i wanna go too!! but there isnt any SM artists...

but U-KISS and 2PM is enough to blow me away!~~

Guest xLostLoLx

i wanna go too, but i'm too broke to change my laptop or phone...

i hope my friend would get the lg secret since she wanted it, and her bf is asking to have a lg phone too ^^

Guest teruteru_chan

arghhhhhhhhh~~~~, i cant believe wat LG is doing to us fans ><"

u have to go buy a phone and then u will have a chance to BUY a pair of tickets which costs more than $150 -_-

i dun think i'll buy a new LG phone or a LG laptop to get the chance >< though i wanna go BADLY

i can fork out to buy the tickets but the phone or laptop >_>, gosh

Guest myeongeunnie

Dittos! It seems that about 300 tickets will be given out on the concert day itself.

it's a first-come-first-serve basis... and the seats are generally the "back" seats (can't expect much from a free ticket)

Guest cool_snow1989

So for those of you who wants the tickets, please go out and get an LG secret phone or their notebooks ^^

omg...need to buy phone or laptop!!!! i just bought a new laptop and i don't think it is possible to give out all their tickets using this method...and far east organisation is also one of the sponser and if they say if u buy a house then u can get the ticket then that will be impossible to get the tickets...

the media hasn't been promoting much kpop in singapore and i think for those who get the tickets and aren't kpop music lovers they will not even bother to go...

and http://www.koreafestival2008.com/ doesnt update at all and they say check back after 13 nov to view more and the concert will already be over...

[why no SM..? well..usually SM never really sends their stars to places they find no ..."benefit" from.. (sorry to those ppl who migh find my comment pissy)

ok.. i don't think u meant to be rude but why do sm artists go US for the hollywood bowl and why can't they come singapore??? US don't even sell korea CD in their common shops...Singapore is a well developed country not just in Asia but in the whole world and lots of koreans are living in singapore. all the common Cds shop in singapore sells mostly SM artists album unlike the other artists that will be coming Singapore who does not sell their CDs in singapore..So i think SM should send their artist to Singapore for this kpop concert and this will be free promotion since there will be sponsers...

u have to go buy a phone and then u will have a chance to BUY a pair of tickets which costs more than $150

erm..if i never read wrongly...u have to buy a phone and they give u the tickets for FREE worth S$168/- for a pair of tickets and on first come first basis...

ah! sadly, i'm not planning to change my HP and laptop. And i have no money to do so too.

pleaseeeee~ people who are going, please share some picture with us or even videos!!!!

i heard from YES933Fm and they said that SBS crew will come to singapore and record the concert!!!!

not sure if i can write this here but there will also be kpop talent contest!!! and registration from 6 OCT to 23 OCT..you can sing your favourite korean song or dance..got this from my sch website...the first prize is KIA Cerato,2nd prize Samsung LCD TV,3rd prize Samsung Ominia.

Archived