Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

Guest hotsungie

OK i am out of my mind already. i really need the tickets desperately. I am thinking of buying the LG phone (which is arund 500++). And after the concert maybe i can sell it?? for like half price???someone tell me whether this is a good idea??? :wacko:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agasshiseben

ho~ho i'm thinking the same way too...since LG giving out a pair of tickets for purchasing a handphone, i'm splitting the amount with a friend and ltr sell it off! it's kinda costly but i'm desprately wanting the tickets...:tears:

Guest Untitled

Although im desperate to get the tickets too, but I don't think I'll be going the LG way.

That's too costly and 5 of us are going somemore!

I'll just have to try my luck on the radio quizzes and queuing up on the day itself. T_T

Guest idolize

I no have idea why Korean embassy keep updating their email.. So this is the latest email they send to me..

Thank you for your interest in Korean Pop Night 2008, which is part of Korea Festival 2008: Sparkling with Culture. The following are further details on the concert.

Korean Pop Night 2008

Date: November 4 (Tue)

Time: 7.30 pm

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Hosts/Emcees:

Andy – Shinhwa

Park Jung-Ah - Jewelry

Performing Artists:

Wonder Girls

Chae Yeon

Andy

Jun Jin

VOS

Jewelry

2PM

U-Kiss

Peter

Kim Jong Wook

Ticketing:

Tickets will NOT be sold to the public.

You can get tickets by:

1) Taking part in promotions organised by our sponsors – LG Electronics and Korean Air

- For LG Electronics, please visit http://sg.lgmobile.com/web/web.event.Retri...ngEventList.laf for more details

2) Tuning in to XFM 96.3 FM from 9 to 11 pm [Korean Programme Belt] (Mon to Fri) and taking part in its radio quizzes from October 15 (Wed) onwards.

3) Queuing up near the entrance of Singapore Indoor Stadium on the day itself. Tickets will be given out from a booth there from 5 pm onwards.

* There will be a delayed telecast of Korean Pop Night on MTV Asia. Please check with MTV Asia for more details.

K-Pop Contest 2008

If you aspire to become a K-pop performer, do step forward and take part in K-Pop Contest 2008. Just log on to our festival website – www.koreafestival2008.com – from October 20 (Mon) onwards to register. You can also go to Square 2 shopping mall to register personally on October 25 (Sat) from 8 to 10 am.

Preliminary Round: October 25 (Sat), 11 am to 6 pm, Square 2 shopping mall (Ground Floor)

You may also wish to lend your support to fellow K-pop fans who aspire to be K-pop singers of the future at the semi-finals and finals of K-Pop Contest 2008, which is also part of Korea Festival 2008: Sparkling with Culture.

Semi-Finals: November 1 (Sat), 6 pm to 8 pm, VivoCity SkyPark, Level 3 (Open Space near Food Republic food court)

Finals: November 2 (Sun), 6 pm to 8pm, VivoCity SkyPark, Level 3 (Open Space near Food Republic food court)

Ticketing: Free admission, no tickets required

Lucky Draw: There will be a lucky draw for the public at the end of the finals on November 2 (Sun). Those who wish to take part will have to complete a lucky draw coupon.

- First Prize -> A holiday package for 2 to Korea (inclusive of air tickets)

- Other Prizes -> Korean restaurant vouchers

We hope to see you at Korean Pop Night and K-Pop Concert (Preliminary Round, Semi-Finals & Finals). All the best for getting your tickets! And if you hope to become a K-pop star in the future, may your dreams come true!

For the latest updates, please visit our festival website – www.koreafestival2008.com – from October 25 (Sat) onwards.

Best regards,

Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Singapore

So Andy & jungah as MC.. Excellent!

Singaporeans are so lucky.

I wish they came here..

2PM, Wonder Girls, U-Kiss, Andy, JunJin?!

OMG T_T *will just look at the fan-cams that come out* D:

Guest jhyun-se7en

Andy's gna be the emcee. [: I guess that'll be cute enough haha.

I'm thinking of buying the LG secret phone for the tickets which I think are better.

Anyone knows the price of the phone? It's about 600sgd right? >< Like most people have said, the phone can be sold at a later date to others.. (:

Guest hotsungie

Hey anyone want to share the other ticket with me please PM me. I am buying the LG hp~ we can sell it later.PM me pleaseee!!

Guest vivimonroll

oooo~~~

i so totally want the tickets as well man~~~

lucky ppl who've got the tx~~~

anyways~~i heard that SQ 2's giving out the tix today too~anyone can confirm??

Guest hotsungie

oooo~~~

OMG REALLY?? I am going to run there as once if u confirm this~

oooo~~~

no i don't think so..they only have the first 300 pairs of tickets promotion..and once the tickets finishes, it ends..and it ended yesterday..all tickets were redeemed..

anyway, just an update on the ticket distribution thing since yesterday..me and my friends called up FEO jus now and the person told us to call square 2 instead..ok so we called..den de lady there told us to call the person i/c of the ticket distribution ytd..she said she would help us call and get back..so we waited..no reply. we called FEO ourselves again..but somehow the line cant get thru..so we called square 2 again..but it was another lady and i think she was pretty pissed..she told us to call back half an hour later when de original lady comes back..

and in the end, we got tired of callin..we gave up..

it seems like we can do nth about it..

p.s i'm not sure i want to get the thread started on the same complainin topic again..so perhaps pms to each other? perhaps jus updates den we share on the thread.. =]

Guest vivimonroll

errs~i duno leh~~~cuz my fren called up both the republic of korea embassy and SQ2 and they said they giving the itx...so she said she was rushing down to get them~that was around 3 plus pm....just now lor...

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

whoaaa haha i guess tickets are running out fast.

well for me, i guess i can either listen to coolktime or queue for the tickets on the actual day.

OHH AND ANYWAY ANYWAY, anybody knows when they're coming here?

or maybe know the hotel that they'll be staying in?

haha can go stalk them at the airport and hotel hehee :D

gosh are you serious? god man..i so wanna kick their.....mb i shld try callin them..any updates frm ur friend? like did she get it? pls keep us updated.. thks =]

Guest hotsungie

errs~i duno leh~~~cuz my fren called up both the republic of korea embassy and SQ2 and they said they giving the itx...so she said she was rushing down to get them~that was around 3 plus pm....just now lor...

OMG.........keep us updated here ok. I finish work at 5.30. so might rush there at once i off. 1 stupid question. Square 2 izzit at Novena MRT?

whoaaa haha i guess tickets are running out fast.

well for me, i guess i can either listen to coolktime or queue for the tickets on the actual day.

OHH AND ANYWAY ANYWAY, anybody knows when they're coming here?

or maybe know the hotel that they'll be staying in?

haha can go stalk them at the airport and hotel hehee :D

Hey, count me in. I am stalking them too~!!ghahahaha

ok i jus called..de woman was FAST in tellin me that there are no more tickets..but i'm not sure if they were still givin it out today..anyone knows? if yes..seriously..i wanna question them..

Guest kurosagi

I think the LG $168 tickets are the A-block tickets...

central zone is most likely for VIPs/sponsors.

Why must square2 screw up!?

Guest `lilac;dreams

WHAT LG GETS BACK STAGE PASS? Please tell me more info.

I think it just means that those who purchase the phones get to be in a draw for backstage passes. Which actually seems very tempting. Augh.

I think I might just go queue on the day itself. And pray that they actually give decent seats.

Archived