Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Super sweet :wub::wub::wub:

Song Seung Hun visits Liu Yi Fei's hometown and family

Though Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei denied marriage rumors just two months ago, it looks like all signs are pointing to the fact that they're ready to tie the knot.

SEE ALSO: Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei look amazing in couple photo

On October 14, one Chinese media source reported that Song Seung Hun had visited Liu Yifei's hometown after their press conference for the film 'The Third Love' on September 30. Allegedly, Song Seung Hun also spent time with the actress' mother.

The media outlet reported, "It didn't seem as if Liu Yifei's mother had met him for the first time. They were talking as if they had recently met up."

What do you think? Are you thinking they'll be making their marriage announcement soon?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/song-seung-hun-visits-liu-yi-feis-hometown-and-family

Song Seung Heon met Liu Yi Fei mother in Wuhan 2015-10-02

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhg920j.html?vfrm=4-1-0-1

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this here. I guess SSH is ready to settle down but IDK to her..... But, they make a really beautiful couple! She’s beautiful, I like her! But, SSH seems like is sweeter towards her. Or maybe he’s really like that in nature when he’s in a relationship. I don't know her that much..... :P

Could wedding bells be ringing for Song Seung Hun and Liu Yi Fei?

by Shelly M on Wed, Oct 14, 2015

7e6cdf02-b168-49cf-aa5f-1611b3402f35.jpg
 4 Comments  7147 Shares

Song Seung Hun are Liu Yi Fei may be getting serious. The international stars are dating each other comfortably in the public eye, and they are also becoming acquainted with each other's families. The When A Man Loves actor is reportedly the first from the pair to meet the family. Today, a Chinese media outlet claimed that Song visited the White Vengeance actress's hometown following The Third Love press conference on September 20, and he even spent quality time with her mother.

"It didn't seem as if Liu Yifei's mother had met him for the first time. They were talking as if they had recently met up," the media outlet stated in their report. 

91a0d67b-1606-4f4d-a5af-266e3dd381c2.png

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that one of my first K-drama crushes is in a serious relationship. The marriage possibility is utterly shocking. It's great news for them, but a little shocking for fans so early in their relationship. Rumors are now swirling that the couple may indeed be considering marriage in the near future. What do you think? Does meeting the family automatically lead to a wedding? 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/could-wedding-bells-be-ringing-for-song-seung-hun-and-liu-yi-fei/

Mari, thanks for sharing the photos. Song Seung-heon met his mother already & do you think she approves of him? It's rather a serious relationship, huh? :P

@Willenette : I think their relationship is serious. Her mother also went to Busan with Liu Yi Fei on 2015-10-10, the same time when SSH had Kolping event at Lotte Premium Outlet there. 

Song Seung Heon Fan Pages Indonesia's photo.
Liu Yi Fei arrived at Busan Airport on 2015-10-10
Liu Yi Fei mother is the lady with white jacket.
She arrived at Incheon on 2015-10-04
It means, Liu Yi Fei was in Seoul more than a weeks.

Edited by Mari95

Mari, thanks for sharing the photos. Song Seung-heon met his mother already & do you think she approves of him? It's rather a serious relationship, huh? :P

@Willenette : I think their relationship is serious. Her mother also went to Busan with Liu Yi Fei on 2015-10-10, the same time when SSH had Kolping event at Lotte Premium Outlet there. 

Mari, ahhh......so, she was with her Mom - I've seen some arrival photos during that day but didn't know that she was with her Mom because I haven't seen the pictures - Thanks dear for the info & the photos. :P

Song Seung Heon’s agency decline to comment on rumors that the actor has met Liu Yifei’s mother

69498-364693-520x693.jpgSong Seung Heon, Liu Yifei

With rumors abounding that Song Seung Heon has met the mother of his Chinese actress girlfriend Liu Yifei, the actor’s agency has declined to comment by stressing that it’s his personal matter.

Chinese media outlets had reported on October 14th that Song Seung Heon had by himself met Liu Yifei’s mother at a tea joint. But the actor’s agency stated, “Regardless of whether it took place or not, this is a private matter. And we aren’t really sure in any case.” As for whether marriage is on the cards for them both, the agency continued, “We have no idea about it.”

Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei went public with their relationship this August, after working together on the film ‘The Third Way of Love.’ Song’s agency stated, “The two couldn’t meet often after filming wrapped up, but they still kept in constant contact, and their feelings for each other grew.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Edited by willenette

Mari, ahhh......so, she was with her Mom - I've seen some arrival photos during that day but didn't know that she was with her Mom because I haven't seen the pictures - Thanks dear for the info & the photos. :P

Song Seung Heon’s agency decline to comment on rumors that the actor has met Liu Yifei’s mother

69498-364693-520x693.jpgSong Seung Heon, Liu Yifei

With rumors abounding that Song Seung Heon has met the mother of his Chinese actress girlfriend Liu Yifei, the actor’s agency has declined to comment by stressing that it’s his personal matter.

Chinese media outlets had reported on October 14th that Song Seung Heon had by himself met Liu Yifei’s mother at a tea joint. But the actor’s agency stated, “Regardless of whether it took place or not, this is a private matter. And we aren’t really sure in any case.” As for whether marriage is on the cards for them both, the agency continued, “We have no idea about it.”

Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei went public with their relationship this August, after working together on the film ‘The Third Way of Love.’ Song’s agency stated, “The two couldn’t meet often after filming wrapped up, but they still kept in constant contact, and their feelings for each other grew.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

SSH agency more cautious in giving a statement regarding SSH's relationship. 

After their relationship was known by public, Liu Yi Fei's agency also gave statement. her agency said that she was serious in her relationship and the purpose is for married. She said that SSH is her ideal man type. 

Liu Yi Fei became the first China ambassador of Dior

She is so beautiful. SSH is so handsome. I like this couple. I ship them so hard 

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this info + her gorgeous photos. Ye, she's beautiful. They're a matched couple because SSH is also handsome & of course, sexy & HOT! I'm rooting for them, too! Well, whoever that special someone of SSH I will always support him. :P

October 16, 2015

Song Seung-heon meets girlfriend’s mother

16054310.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon, left, reportedly met the mother of his actress girlfriend, Liu Yifei, according to multiple Chinese entertainment news agencies.

The Chinese news outlets reported Wednesday that Song and the Chinese-American actress visited Liu’s hometown of Wuhan in Hubei province after promoting the film “The Third Way of Love,” in which the two play a fictional couple.

Song reportedly stayed in Wuhan for three days and spent quality time with Liu’s mother at a teahouse.

After the news broke, local news reported about the possibility of marriage for Song and Liu, but the actor’s agency refuted all the speculations.

“They’re seeing each other well, but they don’t have immediate plans for marriage,” said an official from Better Entertainment, Song’s agency. “In addition, Song’s schedule is already full until the end of this year. It is physically impossible to make time for marriage.”

Song and Liu finished promoting their film, but Liu visited Seoul on Oct. 4, a day before Song’s birthday.

Song debuted as a fashion model in 1995 and has been appearing in numerous drama series and films over the past years. His recent works are “Wonderful Nightmare” (2015) and “When a Man Falls in Love” (2013).

Liu also has a wide fan base in Korea with hits like “A Chinese Ghost Story” (2011) and “The Forbidden Kingdom” (2008).

By Sung So-young

credit : JoongAngDaily

Song Seung Heon Meets Liu YiFei's Mother and Sparks Wedding Rumors

BY Julie Jones | Oct 15, 2015 08:11 AM EDT

Chinese media reported that Korean actor Song Seung Hoon met the mother of his Chinese actress girlfriend Liu Yifei. The meeting took place on September 30 when the couple traveled to the Chinese city of Wuhan to promote their film 'The Third Way of Love." Song and Liu Yifei took her mother out for a meal after they wrapped up promotional events for the film. The next day they visited a tea house with her and later walked around Wuhan where Liu grew up.

Altogether the couple spent three days in the city. Although Liu grew up in Wuhan she reportedly spent all of her time in her hometown with her boyfriend and did not visit any old friends.

Liu and her mother left on October 2 and Song returned to Korea. But the meeting prompted speculation that the couple was making wedding plans.

There were previous reports in Chinese media that Song had already met Liu Yifei's parents and was planning a wedding. His agency Better ENT denied the reports, saying the couple had only started dating and had no immediate wedding plans.

On October 4 Liu Yifei traveled to Korea, arriving at Incheon Airport a day before Song Seung Hoon's birthday.

Song, 39, and Liu Yifei, 28, met when they played lovers in the film "The Third Way of Love." The film is based on the best selling Chinese novel of the same name. In the film she plays a beautiful, idealistic lawyer. When her sister, played by miss A's Jia, attempts suicide, Liu's character quits her job and takes over her sister's corporate job. That's where she meets Lin Qizheng, Song's character. He plans to enter into an arranged marriage with a wealthy girl but falls in love with Liu's character instead.

The actors started dating in May and went public with their relationship in August.

When he appeared on the Chinese variety program, "Slowly Improving," he confessed his feelings for the actress. "I'm not a greedy person," Song told her during the broadcast. "But you make me want you. I love you."

He wanted to work with Liu long before they appeared in "The Third Way."

"I always wanted to work with her before as I was a fan," said Song. "I am happy to have starred in my first Chinese movie with her. It's something I will never forget."

Song Seung Hoon is currently promoting his film "Wonderful Nightmare" with co-star Uhm Jung Hwa. He last appeared on the small screen in the drama "When A Man Loves" and is currently considering a role in the upcoming historical drama "Saimdang: The Herstory" with veteran actress Lee Young Ae.

Liu Yifei, also known as Crystal Liu, is working on the film "La Paon De Nuit." The popular Chinese actress and singer has made more than a dozen films and a half dozen dramas.

October 16, 2015

Song Seung-heon meets girlfriend’s mother

16054310.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon, left, reportedly met the mother of his actress girlfriend, Liu Yifei, according to multiple Chinese entertainment news agencies.

The Chinese news outlets reported Wednesday that Song and the Chinese-American actress visited Liu’s hometown of Wuhan in Hubei province after promoting the film “The Third Way of Love,” in which the two play a fictional couple.

Song reportedly stayed in Wuhan for three days and spent quality time with Liu’s mother at a teahouse.

After the news broke, local news reported about the possibility of marriage for Song and Liu, but the actor’s agency refuted all the speculations.

“They’re seeing each other well, but they don’t have immediate plans for marriage,” said an official from Better Entertainment, Song’s agency. “In addition, Song’s schedule is already full until the end of this year. It is physically impossible to make time for marriage.”

Song and Liu finished promoting their film, but Liu visited Seoul on Oct. 4, a day before Song’s birthday.

Song debuted as a fashion model in 1995 and has been appearing in numerous drama series and films over the past years. His recent works are “Wonderful Nightmare” (2015) and “When a Man Falls in Love” (2013).

Liu also has a wide fan base in Korea with hits like “A Chinese Ghost Story” (2011) and “The Forbidden Kingdom” (2008).

By Sung So-young

credit : JoongAngDaily

So they're not going to get married this year. I hope next year they will be married :lol:

C-ent Starts Wedding Watch on Cross-Border Couple Song Seung Heon and Crystal Liu

Posted on October 16, 2015 by ockoala

wewo.jpg

With the Chinese celebrity wedding of the year over with now that Huang Xiaomingand Angelababy have tied the knot and set the bar yet another level high, fans and pundits are moving on to wedding watch for the next top star couple to head down the aisle. It does seem too soon to be speculating on Korean-Chinese cross border romantic couple Song Seung Heon and Crystal Liu, what with them only confirming their relationship not too long ago. But a few factors make wedding watch probable rather than a stretch – they’ve dated likely longer than having gone public since they met filming The Third Way of Love last year, Song Seung Heon is going to be forty years old soon, and the two have been meeting family members in a sign of how serious it is. Crystal flew to Korea this past week to celebrate her boyfriend’s birthday and apparently meet his parents, while Song Seung Heon was snapped recently by tabloids having a meal with Crystal’s mom without Crystal attending. I’d love for these two to go all the way, though in terms of timing they might get beaten to the altar by Rain and Kim Tae Hee as wedding watch has been on those two for much longer.

wewo3.jpg

wewo2.jpg

wewo1.jpeg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/16/c-ent-starts-wedding-watch-on-cross-border-couple-song-seung-heon-and-crystal-liu/

Hallyu Representatives for 20 Years of K-Pop, K-Drama, and More Selected by Experts and the Public

The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), which is under the South Korean government’s Minsitry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, announced its list of Hallyu representatives that have led it for its 20 years in various areas of Korean content, such as music, television, stage productions, games, and webtoons. It surveyed 10 experts and 1000 members of the public.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Television

Jewel in the Palace,” “Winter Sonata,” “My Love from the Star,” “Autumn in My Heart,” and “Running Man

“Running Man” was the only variety show on the list.

Source (1) (2)/ soompi news

KBS Looking Promising in Media Discussions of K-dramas Scheduled for 2016

This has been an uneventful year in dramas for me, and it’s hard to wrap my head around the year ending soon and already K-ent pundits are looking towards 2016 for discussion fodder. The network that has been getting killed in prime time ratings for the last two years is actually garnering the most interest thanks to the one-two-three leading man lineup. Starting with So Ji Sub and Shin Mina in Oh My Venus (which technically starts in 2015) on Mon-Tues, while Wed-Thurs next year has Lee Kyung Hee‘s melodrama romance Arbitrarily Fond with Kim Woo Bin and Suzy followed by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in disaster war zone romance Descendants of the Sun written by Kim Eun Sook.

Cable network tvN is also getting tons of attention thanks to Cheese in the Trap with Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun, along with thriller Signal and the return of a Noh Hee Kyung drama Dear My Friends starring Go Hyun Jung. SBS looks solid with Yoo Ah In‘s saeguk Six Flying Dragons continuing on its 50-episode run well into 2016, but for added eye candy there’s going to be Yoo Seung Ho‘s drama return in Remember on Wed-Thurs. Sadly MBC is not generating as much buzz since makjang Glamorous Temptation on Mon-Tues will also run as long as Six Flying Dragons into next year, while the only drama lined up for Wed-Thurs is tentatively Goodbye Mr. Black with Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook. Anything looking interesting for you guys?

ndshds.jpg

SBS also has the pre-filmed Lee Young Ae comeback drama Saimdang: The Herstory, costarring Song Seung Heon, but that drama doesn’t yet have a confirmed time slot on the network.

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/25/kbs-looking-promising-in-media-discussions-of-k-dramas-scheduled-for-2016/

• Like 1