Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Added by Dramas on September 27, 2015

Liu Yifei angrily denied the enjoyment of Song Seung Heon Hong Kong media fabricated kisser

Liu Yifei angrily denied the enjoyment of Song Seung Heon Hong Kong media fabricated kisser

LOS ANGELES Since Liu Yifei [microblogging] and Song Seung Heon [microblogging] public affair, the two emotional states became the majority of users and the media focus. But the two did not seem to have too much of a response to this affair, 26th, Liu Yifei first tear open a media, calling it too rich imagination, and that no longer respond to emotional problems during the film promotion.

It is reported that, on September 26, a media published a paper entitled “Liu Yifei: Song Seung Heon kiss I really enjoyed,” the news, saying that Liu Yifei in the kisser Song Seung spoiled comment: “As you can see the play, quite enjoy. “So Liu Yifei caused dissatisfaction.

Liu Yifei in last night microblogging wrote, “This is really too cute friends in the media, @ Hong Kong Wen Wei Po net good enrich your imagination can be directly when screenwriter. You are not out of context, but a word to no avail I’m talking about. out of respect for the film, film promotion period I will not respond to any topic other than the movie, I hope you pay more attention to the movie, thanks! good night. “(Intern Song Xiao / text)

Liu Yifei talks about boyfriend Song Seung-heon

Chinese actress Liu Yifei talked about her actor boyfriend Song Seung-heon in a recent interview with a Chinese media outlet.

Lui said she had good teamwork with Song from the beginning of the shoot for their film “The Third Way of Love.”

“He was very professional and kind. I got a lot of inspiration from him,” she said.

Asked about the kissing scene with Song, she said, “I needed some courage because we were not that close while filming the scene,” adding that, “I could not think of anything else other than acting.”

The 28-year-old actress said she had no communication problems with Song, who is quite fluent in English.

“I already worked with foreign actors many times. Language has not been a barrier to the arts.”

In the movie, they played a couple whose love was not destined to last. However, they ended up being in a real relationship off-screen, making headlines in both Korea and China.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Liu Yifei & SSH in Wuhan ❤️❤️

Liu Yifei & SSH in Wuhan ❤️❤️

http://www.mx7.com/view2/yDy859eG4Fs8oocG

http://www.mx7.com/view2/yDy859eG4Fs8oocG

Look at Oppa hand ^^

qdYtXR.jpg

h0piL2.jpg

@merymelody  @pradacandy_stv :  Thanks for sharing. 

Finally after a hectic schedule, they have time for dating

I like this couple. Now SSH more open about his relationship. He must really love her.

They also spotted at restaurant in Wuhan

b33fc5b7jw1ewmpj04gbwj20k00k0ta7.jpg

b33fc5b7jw1ewmpjfc9dyj20hs0nqdi3.jpg

b33fc5b7jw1ewmpjele7cj21w02ionpd.jpg

The other photo of SSH and LYF in Wuhan :wub::wub::wub:

93abbf7fgw1ewlt4yc8s8j20xc18gjyl.jpg

93abbf7fgw1ewlt51d0faj20xc18gn49.jpg

93abbf7fgw1ewlt561bunj20xc18gthf.jpg

Perfect Couple >.< Today her fans in weibo said that tomorrow morning [ 4/10 ] Liu Yifei will fly to korea.

Maybe attend her boyfriend birthday LoL ,.... I Hope Dispatch got some sweet pic. ^^

Perfect Couple >.< Today her fans in weibo said that tomorrow morning [ 4/10 ] Liu Yifei will fly to korea.

Maybe attend her boyfriend birthday LoL ,.... I Hope Dispatch got some sweet pic. ^^

@merymelody: Really?:o  Lyf will go to Seoul tomorrow? So she will meet SSH's family and friends. Wow, I'm glad to know this news  :)
 I can not wait to hear the news that they would be married or they have been married.:lol:
Hehehe I also hope Dispatch managed to get pictures of the two of them in Seoul.^_^

dear SSH

Hi, ahhh..........thanks for the reminder that it was his special day yesterday! :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SSH! It's better late than never greeted you at all............... I hope you have a year without regrets.

13 Korean celebrities who have been in an international relationship

bae5bdd5-ed43-4a91-8a7f-93fa5055f943.jpg

Every couple in a romantic relationship faces challenges that, when resolved, result in greater appreciation for each other. Cultural differences must have been a challenge for these 13 couples, yet seven of them remained strong and ended up marrying. Here are the 13 Korean celebrities who've been in an international relationship.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei

0e2b6ed0-3f8f-4e16-8cc5-1b8369f2087e.jpg

6d646c95-1642-49a3-85e3-a66bbca2e404.jpg

Korean actor Song Seung Hyun and Chinese actress Liu Yifei confirmed dating on August after news broke out that he stayed over at her house. During an interview following the confirmation, Song Seung Hun said on Liu Yifei, “Honestly, I’m not a greedy person, but once I saw you, I realized what I really wanted to possess." The couple converses in English and says they don't feel any language barrier.

source : dramafever

School-aged Pictures of Popular Hallyu K-actors Show the Before and After

For years I’ve been seeing these types of pre-star pictures floating around here and there, and finally decided to collect as many as I can into one post. Half of it is for my own viewing lulz and the other half is to share since so many folks like one or more of these K-actors. This collection of school-aged pictures of past, present, and future Hallyu stars convince me that styling is a big reason why guys went from not to hot, that and also losing weight and/or plastic surgery.

Thankfully for those who did go under the knife, none went crazy with too many procedures, which is a problem with the ladies who elect to change things up. The child actors like Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Soo Hyun have the advantage of proving that some guys are just born good looking, while Song Seung Heon amazingly impresses by looking exactly the same during high school as he does twenty years later today. Check out all the pictures, and try to keep the commentary entertaining in a positive way, m’kay?

(skipped unrelated.....)

dish9.jpeg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/04/school-aged-pictures-of-popular-hallyu-k-actors-show-the-before-and-after/

THE THIRD WAY OF LOVE FULL MOVIE

Hi, thanks for sharing this video. I don't really dig Chinese production but I guess I would love this. I've read the plot & saw the trailer &  I feel this movie is actually quite simple to follow. The more I am curious now to see what kind of sparks would be created by SSH & her. :P

October 7, 2015

Song Seung-heon appears at talk concert

Actor Song Seung-heon appeared as a guest at a talk concert held at Ewha Womans University on Wednesday.

The 39-year-old actor was cast by the host Park Kyung-lim, an entertainer known to have many A-list connections in the Korean entertainment scene.

When Song appeared on the show without notice, the audience was surprised and greeted him enthusiastically.

He said, “Although today is my first day of the film shoot for ‘Saimdang,’ I came here because I really wanted to.”

When Park said, “You have a Chinese girlfriend. I am jealous,” Song did not answer and just smiled.

Instead, he said, “As I traveled to many cities in China to promote my movie ‘The Third Way of Love’ recently, I found that the nation is quite huge.”

In August, Song’s agency confirmed that he is dating Chinese actress Crystal Liu, his costar in the Chinese film “The Third Way of Love.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Liu Yi Fei in Seoul now.

Super sweet!  Liu Yifei went to Seoul for her boyfriend Song Seung Heon

1 / 4

LOS ANGELES 4, Liu Yifei reach Seoul Incheon airport, she was wearing a gray coat sunglasses concealed low-key, and assistant walking side Yan charming smile, it learned that this trip is for her boyfriend Song Seung Heon October 5th birthday. Gallery Feeds

P.s. google translate

704_1750238_517415.jpg

704_1750239_328789.jpg

704_1750237_289199.jpg

704_1750236_724718.jpg

Cr. http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/star/slide_4_704_121696.html#p=1

Edited by merymelody

Liu Yi Fei in Seoul now.

Super sweet!  Liu Yifei went to Seoul for her boyfriend Song Seung Heon

1 / 4

LOS ANGELES 4, Liu Yifei reach Seoul Incheon airport, she was wearing a gray coat sunglasses concealed low-key, and assistant walking side Yan charming smile, it learned that this trip is for her boyfriend Song Seung Heon October 5th birthday. Gallery Feeds

P.s. google translate

Cr. http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/star/slide_4_704_121696.html#p=1

Hi, thanks for sharing the link + the airport photos. Super sweet indeed of her to do that.....I hope SSH had a grand day spending his special day with her. NICE........ :P

Super sweet :wub::wub::wub:

Song Seung Hun visits Liu Yi Fei's hometown and family

song-seung-hun_1444828160_af_org.jpg

Though Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei denied marriage rumors just two months ago, it looks like all signs are pointing to the fact that they're ready to tie the knot.

SEE ALSO: Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei look amazing in couple photo

On October 14, one Chinese media source reported that Song Seung Hun had visited Liu Yifei's hometown after their press conference for the film 'The Third Love' on September 30. Allegedly, Song Seung Hun also spent time with the actress' mother.

The media outlet reported, "It didn't seem as if Liu Yifei's mother had met him for the first time. They were talking as if they had recently met up."

What do you think? Are you thinking they'll be making their marriage announcement soon?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/song-seung-hun-visits-liu-yi-feis-hometown-and-family

Song Seung Heon met Liu Yi Fei mother in Wuhan 2015-10-02

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhg920j.html?vfrm=4-1-0-1

Edited by Mari95