Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

@willenette

This is the recent Liu Yi Fei interview (This afternoon). Sorry for bad English translation. I was using Google translator.

Liu Yi Fei want people to appreciate SSH as an actor. 

"I hope a lot of attention to the movie itself, that is. the best kind of respect for all the creative fact an actor, he of art for the film, as long as immersed in the role, the role is all his. "

SSH said eventhough she is younger than him, but she is more mature. 

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2015-09-21/doc-ifxhytxr3949058.shtml

Liu Yifei in Hefei talk with Song Seung love: Thank you for the blessing (Figure)
Core Tip: just released and Song Seung Heon romance of Liu Yifei They carry rumors of "tokens of love as" the "third love 'appeared Hefei. Speaking and Song Seung Heon romance, Liu Yifei said, "I will not Korean, not a little, exchange is no problem, because we can communicate in English."
Liu Yifei talk about love, saying "everyone's concern I have received, I am also very grateful to everyone's blessing."

Anhui Reuters just published two romance of Liu Yifei and Song Seung Heon carry rumors of "tokens of love as" the "third love 'appeared Hefei, respect yourself overwhelmed by Liu Yifei interpretation for any actress who are called challenges, and Song Seung really is a restricted area, although the film's male lead, but hit and Song Seung-related issues, several staff side will remind: Please ask and film-related issues.

"Fairy sister," Liu Yifei who have this label in indelible, and in the "third love," she want to change the public impression of a fluttering white ungrounded gas "fairy" image, the height of the cold female lawyer, and a group launched the second son of Song Seung bumpy interesting love story. Film by the famous Korean director Lee Jae Han directed, Liu Yifei, Song Seung Heon, Odie, Meng Jia and other stars, adapted from the network freely walking the famous writer's novel. "These days I am very love microblogging brush, no matter how much I say myself hanging wire much more real man, we are not willing to believe. We still believe that I play the role of a dozen years ago, because the first impression thing, but It does not matter, as time grows, more work out of it, we will know the real me. In fact, I was not quite idol burden, capable not deserve it, but in fact not very positive shape. "

"I will not Korean, is not, communication is no problem, because we can use to communicate in English." Yifei said acting when there is a Korean Song Seung script, they have Chinese script, "In fact, do not want him exchange words talking about the Korean, or to focus, focus let us not because of the language NG too. "When a reporter stood up on the reference to" Song Seung Heon "and" tokens of love as "the two sensitive words, the assistant side is clearly more excited, Liu Yifei touches He explained a few words: "This does in fact, this time I have received everyone's concern, and I am grateful to you for blessing this movie he played very well, I hope a lot of attention to the movie itself, that is. the best kind of respect for all the creative fact an actor, he of art for the film, as long as immersed in the role, the role is all his. "

Xin'an Evening Anhui Network reporter from the Kai Wang Jiang Nannan

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. NICE words coming there from her for his love.....Also, thanks for sharing the picture. :P

Song Seung Heon and his girlfriend, Crystal Liu took photos to convey message in the air

news1.jpg

Korean stylish male actor, Song Seung Heon (宋承憲) and Mainland China actress, Crystal Liu (劉亦菲) fell in love with each other after filming The Third Way of Love (第三種愛情) movie together. Despite both went to different places, Changsha (長沙) and Chongqing (重慶) for promotion campaigns lately, they were considered telepathic and took photos of themselves with the fans to convey messages in the air.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

Liu Yifei keeps mum on romance with Song Seung-heon

(Weibo)

Chinese actress Liu Yifei was very careful not to talk about her lover, Korean actor Song Seung-heon, during the interview for the movie “The Third Way of Love,” held in Lanzhou on Friday. 

Many reporters turned up, showing immense curiosity regarding the romance between Liu Yifei and Song.

However, they were told several times earlier not to mention it during the interview. 

Liu Yifei said, “I am thankful that I had an opportunity to be in this movie. It has been the most perfect experience that I had for the past several years.”

The movie, which led to real-life romance between Liu Yifei and hallyu star Song Seung-heon, is a romantic story based on a fiction of the same name. It is set to premiere on Sept. 25 in China. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509201711203497965_2

Song Seung Heon and his girlfriend, Crystal Liu took photos to convey message in the air

Korean stylish male actor, Song Seung Heon (宋承憲) and Mainland China actress, Crystal Liu (劉亦菲) fell in love with each other after filming The Third Way of Love (第三種愛情) movie together. Despite both went to different places, Changsha (長沙) and Chongqing (重慶) for promotion campaigns lately, they were considered telepathic and took photos of themselves with the fans to convey messages in the air.

(Weibo)

Chinese actress Liu Yifei was very careful not to talk about her lover, Korean actor Song Seung-heon, during the interview for the movie “The Third Way of Love,” held in Lanzhou on Friday. 

Many reporters turned up, showing immense curiosity regarding the romance between Liu Yifei and Song.

However, they were told several times earlier not to mention it during the interview. 

Liu Yifei said, “I am thankful that I had an opportunity to be in this movie. It has been the most perfect experience that I had for the past several years.”

The movie, which led to real-life romance between Liu Yifei and hallyu star Song Seung-heon, is a romantic story based on a fiction of the same name. It is set to premiere on Sept. 25 in China. 

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. I’m happy if SSH is happy. I hope they are doing well. I hope they last long.  Looking at both of them I think they match so well though. It’s just that there's so much pressure on them because they’re surrounded by Medias. Especially SSH, everyone is so hype about him. I support them. I'm happy they're doing just fine. And SSH looks chill and happy. :P

http://weibo.com/p/1001603890168082877575

Crystal Liu Song Seung Heon fancy show of affection imitate Titanic

60ca8a58jw1ewc4ld8u28j20qe0hlq7e.jpg

LOS ANGELES September 22, love the movie "Third Love" premiere conference held in Beijing, starring Liu Yifei, Song Seung fit appearance, both in the field not only put POSE, take the T NTU show affection, but also with the fans playing together understanding game, filling sweet.

Activities, the two impromptu coming period "Titanic" parody, Song Seung Heon worried because "she was too heavy to hold it up" and drop out, the naughty joke that he was brutally girlfriend Fenquan opposite, full of gestures of love full.

"Third Love" will be released nationwide on September 25, to join the national archives at the box office battle.
Devotion to the drama: the story of the ups and downs of high cold and overbearing president of Women Lawyers

60ca8a58jw1ewc4nz7t73j20hl0qewko.jpg

"My mind eraser" Korean director remodeling love classic

"Third Love" by the Liu Yifei, Song Seung Heon, Europe Echo (Odie), Meng Jia, Jiang Yu Chen, starring, adapted from the network famous writer walk in's novel, tells the story of high cold lawyer Zou Yu (Liu Yifei ornaments) and induced Salim Group second son rough love story between James Lin n (Song Seung Heon decoration).

Liu Yifei, said his reason then the film, not because Cinderella indulged in a similar role, or "high-handed president in love with me," the love story, but is original in the hearts of the male and female fit impressed. She said: "I wanted to walk into any role of the heart, by the shallow depth of the performances have become challenging, very fortunate time his encounter rain Zou was 28 years old, with a lot of perception of life, so it is relatively Good squeeze the character's personality. "

The "third love" invite who directed "My mind eraser" director Lee Jae Han Chinese palm guide tube, the director's perfectionism famous formula harsh light post-production on a year's time, is expected to create a a benchmark but also a classic love works.
Xiwai sweet filling: put POSE, take the T station, games, fancy show affection without pressure

Fairy sister innocent girl, were asked to get married in a hurry avoidance

In the movie "third love", the Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei love devotion, I did not expect this love naturally extend to the off screen, the scandal came not long after, Song Seung side on openly announced the romance. This is the first public love fairy sister!

In the event, Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei forthrightly, frequent love interaction. They admitted that unfortunately the first nationwide roadshow to separately run, followed it comes to eating, Song Obama once again expressed his love for Chinese hot pot crazy, Liu Yifei then playfully on the side of the host said, "Let's eat together ah!"

Parody link, the Song Seung organizers presented in five posters in the feelings of the most active single out blazing, "Titanic", and Liu Yifei came on the scene a cosplay, the results of an abrupt end to the half, Song Seung Heon joked " Great, I thought she would have been too heavy to hold not move, "Liu Yifei Fenquan brutally attacked, they shouted laughing flowering. Liu Yifei took the initiative playing the overbearing president of Song Seung Heon image in the film, showing handsome T-Taiwan show, face host "difficulties" but also for backing domineering boyfriend.

But after the event, they face media questions were more cautious. A reporter asked whether the two would be signed as "prenuptial agreement" like the film plot, was the organizer and creator who declined.

"Third Love" will be held September 25 in theaters nationwide, campaign national archives.

(HE Xiao Qin / Wen Wang Bo / Photography Liu Jiaqi / video)

http://www.hancinema.net/song-seung-heon-nationality-doesn-t-matter-when-it-comes-to-marriage-86833.html

Song Seung-heon, "Nationality doesn't matter when it comes to marriage"

photo636107.jpg

Song Seung-heon was asked about his marriage plans when he was in Tsingtao.

Song Seung-heon was at a promotional event in Tsingtao on the 20th. Regarding the question, he answered, "Race and nationality doesn't matter when it comes to marriage".

Local media asked him about his relationship with Chinese actress Liu Yifei first and he said, "She's younger than me but has a great sense of concentration. She gets into the moment quickly too".

In a meeting with his Chinese fans, he was asked if he would marry a Chinese woman and he responded, "Nationality doesn't matter. Local news reported this with headliners, 'Song Seung-heon doesn't care about nationality'.

About a memorable scene from the movie, Song Seung-heon said, "There was a scene where I drank with Yifei. We drank for real to make it seem realistic but she got so drunk that we couldn't continue anymore".

Song Seung-heon says, "'The Third Way of Love' is about innocent love. It's about falling in love without knowing it".

Local media have been publishing news about the movie widely as it is how Song and Liu have come to be.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2015-09-23/doc-ifxhytwr2292178.shtml

Song Seung Heon "Tucao" Liu Yifei fat: may not fly

宋承宪 刘亦菲

Song Seung Heon nasty smile, then words:. ". Thank Yifei I also quickly hold up the moment I thought 'Oh, no, probably not fly.'"
Information Times (Reporter Chen Hui)

Song Seung Heon [microblogging] and Liu Yifei [microblogging] attended yesterday tokens works "third love," the Beijing premiere, resist talking about romance when the two interviews, but in When the interactive display table tacit sweet side.

Ming was resisted: deliberately separate station, the photo also cautious

The day after Song Seung Hun, Liu Yifei from the first published romance "with the box", is undoubtedly the biggest highlight of the scene. But two of the focus falls on the film, when the show came to interview evasive, although stand side by side, in the middle but leaving considerable gaps. Liu Yifei ran represent nearly ten cities nationwide roadshow, psychology very collapse; while Song Seung Heon is responsible for another road show in several cities, the two did not meet. Some media felt they were overly cautious performance, totally did not shoot loving sense of romance. Liu Yifei "Xian Qi full" answer, he is coming to film promotion; Song Seung then joked that his entire life is very stiff.

Asked when he first entered the group's impression, Liu Yifei performance calm, also called her boyfriend as "Mr. Song", "actor when acting, only to see the role. Song performances in this movie is very good, I also see their progress. "film, high handsome president, played by Song Seung specially signed before marriage prenuptial agreement, it was suggested that the future if" pull the marriage ", when it will also consider preparing a prenuptial agreement, Liu Yifei suddenly unhappy, let reporters do not ask Some strange question, so scared Korean friends. In contrast Song Seung Heon has maintained a smile, but did not respond.

Covertly sweet: boyfriend Raozhe Wan sub boast good acting

To maintain distance when compared to interviews and vigilant attitude on stage during the two games, we can not hide the sweetness of the love stage. When the rumor Song Seung Heon filming of "third love", together with the treatment of conditions included in the contract together also include "actress Liu Yifei must be," this one. However, Song Seung Heon has Tucao up, "with Liu Yifei cooperation, many places are scared. Like us and all persons before the filming would be a good play to go ahead of the line, Liu Yifei often occurs outside the provisions of the picture, resulting in many NG. I In think, is not Chinese actors are not prefect agreed? "In fact, Song Seung Heon remarks focused on the back," later found I misunderstood her, she just presented their most natural feelings, just not the same way, it is particularly I admire her acting. "

Liu Yifei was personally Tucao "retaliate" Tao, Song Seung Heon taught her acting, her heart was very impatient. "I'm afraid of heights who shot that scene I've been feeling, experience emotions, but also not specified how they want to play, the brother came up with the translation, 'I think you have to show fear (emotional) then let the actor feel sorry for you, will love you. 'I felt,' Can you let me play my own? '"Then she quickly glanced Song Seung Hun, both tacit understanding smile.

In the Song Seung Heon's proposal, the two field imitate the movie "Titanic" classic style, but when surrounded by Song Seung walked Yifei facing the audience, the moderator proposed two "flying about," Liu Yifei suddenly shy to hide up, "recently too, you have to lose some weight." Song Seung Heon nasty smile, then words and said: "Thank you, Liu Yifei I was quick to hold up the moment I thought 'Oh, no, probably not fly'." Girls people say that fat is very sensitive, even in public Tucao boyfriend, Liu Yifei then gave evasive, do like to fight each other, sweet burst whole picture of the camera are recorded.

SJS [microblogging] as buddies to join

Song Seung Heon has long been famous, many fans, "third love" is his first starring movie to mainland China. He revealed yesterday in Zibo propaganda, was the scene of the crowd "to surprise", did not expect to have such a high popularity. He revealed that favorite Chinese hot pot, but also funny to say, each time to eat hot pot, "Gone with the Wind can not find my soul where to go, is not suspected of hot pot restaurants in Guo Lifang what temptations my 'medicine '. "

Movie premiere last night in Beijing, Song Seung SJS iron man suddenly appeared, so that the presence of fans screaming. It is reported that he was to support Song Seung Hun, flew to Beijing to prepare for a day in advance. In the Korean entertainment industry, Song Seung Hun and SJS's "affectionate" story is well known, both with a model company debut, the first popular forget Song Seung Heon has been carrying small one-year-old SJS, and later the two sharing a cell, often eating get together. And another South Korean actor Lee Jung Jae's arrival on the red carpet, it was due to invite "third love," director Lee Jae Han. Chen Hui

(Weibo)

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. I’m happy if SSH is happy. I hope they are doing well. I hope they last long.  Looking at both of them I think they match so well though. It’s just that there's so much pressure on them because they’re surrounded by Medias. Especially SSH, everyone is so hype about him. I support them. I'm happy they're doing just fine. And SSH looks chill and happy. :P

Hi @Willenette. I'm happy too. I hope they last long too. I think Liu Yi Fei really love him, even though there are a lot of negative comments about her boy friend from her fans, she was not influenced by its. :lol:

Yesterday So Ji Sub, his best friend went to Beijing and attended  movie premiere. he was so nice, he always support his hyung. 

Edited by Mari95

http://english.sina.com/entertainment/p/2015/0922/850081.html

S.Korean star Song Seung-heon shares career plans for China

Song Seung-heon Photo: CFPSong Seung-heon Photo: CFP

Rising to fame for his role in TV drama Autumn in My Heart back in 2000, South Korean actor Song Seung-heon has been one of Asia's longest-lasting heartthrobs. The gentle and affectionate character he played on the show helped establish Song's status as an "ideal man" among many female fans in China.

South Korean TV series do quite well in the Chinese market. Although many younger actors have risen to heartthrob status in recent years, it seems that none can compare to the staying power of the 39-year-old Song, who hasn't lost his appeal with Chinese fans these past 15 years.

Song's upcoming film The Third Way of Love has caused quite a stir among Chinese and South Korean audiences in recent months because he is starring in it with his current girlfriend - Chinese actress Liu Yifei.

Last week, Song also made an appearance in Beijing as the ambassador for The Second Chinese-Korean Share Your Dream Short Film Festival organized by companies including the CJ Group, the China Korea Friendship Association and the Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries.

In an interview with the Global Times on Thursday, Song expressed that he is indeed focusing on expanding his career in China.

"I've always been warmly welcomed every time I've come to China. I appreciate that even after more than a decade's time, Autumn in My Heart is still well remembered," Song said.

"This [The Third Way of Love] will be the first time I've officially starred in a Chinese work. I should have come here earlier. Sorry for being so late. But from now on I'll be more active in China and appear more often through cooperation activities."

After The Third Way of Love, Song will star in another blockbuster, The Bombing, with a number of A-listers such as Chinese actors Liu Ye and Nicholas Tse, and Hollywood veterans Bruce Willis and Adrien Brody. The film has already finished shooting and is scheduled to release next year. A Chinese film, it is being supported by a production team from Hollywood and has Mel Gibson signed on as an art consultant.

Turning point

Known for his image of romantic and gentle man, Song has shocked a number of fans for his role as a man who finds himself in an immoral love affair in South Koran film Obsessed (2014).

"For me, pursuing a variety of characters helps me transform as an actor. That was a character I never had a chance to experience in my 20s. I want to take on more challenging roles, so I can show people that Song Seung-heon can perform such roles. That film was a turning point for me as an actor," Song said.

Song revealed he was concerned about the nudity and immorality in the film at first, but believes that it was something he had to do as an actor.

"I always feel I'm too uptight. Through that film, however, I feel I'm now able to master everything with more freedom. This is why that film means a lot to me."

Building bridges

Song and many other South Korean celebrities have played a considerable role in spreading the current "Korean Wave" to China over the past decade. Now a number of them have decided to expand their career here as well.

For example, Song Hey-kyo, the South Korean actress who was the leading actress in Autumn in My Heart, has appeared in a number of Chinese films, including parts I and II of The Crossing by John Woo and The Grandmaster by Wong Kar-wai.

Meanwhile Kim Soo-hyu and Gianna Jun brought China's Korean craze to a record high with their 2014 TV drama My Love from the Star.

The cultural exchanges between China and South Korea have been on the rise in recent years as more cast and crew from the critically acclaimed South Korean film industry are focusing on co-productions and film distribution in the Chinese market.

In addition to films and TV shows, variety programs from South Korea have also had an impact as a number of Chinese TV stations have spent copious amounts of money to purchase copyrights so they may produce Chinese versions of hit South Korean shows like Running Man and I am a Singer.

"One reason behind the popularity of South Korean culture in Asia is cultural similarity, while another reason is that South Korean entertainment businesses are masters at anticipating and responding to audience demand," Song said.

Song added that he hopes that increased communication between China and South Korea will result in more outstanding works getting made.

"It's not just a Korean Wave, China has great actors and directors too. Through exchanges like these, Asian culture may no longer be popular in just Asia, but also become popular worldwide. We should make joint efforts to realize this," he said.

As the ambassador for the Share Your Dream Short Film Festival, Song is of the opinion such events will further drive exchanges between the two countries.

It's worth mentioning that this year's festival saw renowned South Korean director Kang Je-gyu join the judges panel.

At the festival Kang told the Global Times that being a judge for the festival totally changed his mind about Chinese films.

"I was concerned there might be great differences in terms of genre and production methods between contestants from the two countries," Kang said, adding that he thought the censorship standards films face in China might lead to contestants taking on more conservative topics. However, it turned out his concerns were in vain.

"I have more faith in the future of the Chinese film industry," Kang said. Meanwhile, he said many works from young South Korean directors were surprising as well and applauded the festival for being a communication platform that can allow directors from both countries to understand each other.

Hi @Willenette. I'm happy too. I hope they last long too. I think Liu Yi Fei really love him, even though there are a lot of negative comments about her boy friend from her fans, she was not influenced by its. :lol:

Yesterday So Ji Sub, his best friend went to Beijing and attend  movie premiere. he was so nice, he always support his hyung. 

Hi Mari. thanks for the info - I'm happy that despite of their busy schedules the bond is always there between them. I adore SJS. Since you mentioned about "hyung" here - I just realized that SSH is 1-year older than him. I thought all along that they're on the same age - hahaha. SSH has "baby face" - He never aged at all. I’ll watch anything – I mean, just about anything – for SSH. I’ve enjoyed most of his dramas. I need to see him in a new rom-com drama though. But, I’m glad he’s back on track on the big screen - it's just that on the Mainland this time. Well, good luck, SSH! :P

Song Seung Heon & Liu Yi Fei at Bazaar Charity Night Beijing 2015-09-23

• 6697a7cdgw1ewcmti41jkg20b405v1kx.gif
  • bf64c92dgw1ewcmpwcsrsj20pz0fqwjj.jpg
  •  

eb358b03jw1ewcmq8jmzkj20rs15o7po.jpg

eb358b03jw1ewcmq9d6azj20rs15oqm9.jpg

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/have-song-seung-heon-s-5687152

Have Song Seung Heon’s feelings for Liu Yifei cooled?

Couple appear awkward and reserved at media event for new movie

song-seung-heon--liu-yifei.jpg

After their latest project, The Third Way of Love, premiered in Beijing yesterday, actors and lovers Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei attended a media event for the picture, but their awkward body language marked a turn from the lovey-doveyness seen so far, making their fans nervous.

Though they used to discuss marriage and their relationship openly, at yesterday’s event neither would field questions on those topics. “I hope everyone will see my improvement and Mr Song’s wonderful performance [in this movie],” was all Yifei would say when asked about her personal life.

And during the games segment, Yifei declined to be carried by Seung Heon, excusing herself by saying she was heavy. This made it a little uncomfortable for Seung Heon, who could only respond with: “Thank you, Yifei, that’s exactly what I wanted to say.”

When the two were asked directly why they seemed so reserved, Yifei said, “Thank you, but this is our movie press event,” while Seung Heon said, “All my life I’ve always been this reserved.”

The two actors are each blitzing through China promoting The Third Way of Love, with Yifei saying she had covered 10 cities in total.

Edited by Mari95

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/song-seung-hun-is-ready-to-get-married-and-settle-down

Actor Song Seung Hun revealed his desire to possibly marry soon and settle down! 

Song Seung Hun is ready to get married and settle down?

song-seung-hun_1443019950_af_org.jpg

The actor appeared as a guest on a corner of Chinese online broadcast QQ.com one September 23 and got a little personal about his future plans, particularly plans pertaining to marriage. 

During the talk, Song Seung Hun said, "If I was given the choice of choosing between being an great father or a great actor, I would choose to be a great father without hesitation. My most modest dream is to form a family and be with my wife and kids whom I love.

Regarding Liu Yifei, the actor admitted, "I think I met a really good person. We're not talking about any concrete plans for the future; no one know how things will play out between a man and a woman, but I really want to keep up this good feeling between us for a long time," relaying his affection for the actress. 

Song Seung Hun even confessed to the kind of marriage ceremony he would like to hold with his future love, saying, "Personally, I really want just the two of us, or maybe a couple of friends [to celebrate the matrimony]. It's nice if many people come to celebrate, but if the two of us are okay with it, then we would like to get married quietly at some beautiful location...a while ago, I was filming and saw a small church by a beach and thought it would be wonderful get married at a place like this." 

Edited by Mari95

Hi @willenette

I read this article: Actor Song Seung Hun revealed his desire to possibly marry soon and settle down! He really fall for her. 

He really fell in love with her. Is he really sure that his girlfriend want to marry him? lol. 

And I also read this article: 

After their latest project, The Third Way of Love, premiered in Beijing yesterday, actors and lovers Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei attended a media event for the picture, but their awkward body language marked a turn from the lovey-doveyness seen so far, making their fans nervous.

I also nervous, lol 

Hi @willenette

I read this article: Actor Song Seung Hun revealed his desire to possibly marry soon and settle down! He really fall for her. 

He really fell in love with her. Is he really sure that his girlfriend want to marry him? lol. 

I also nervous, lol 

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this but these articles made me confused - hahaha. One is telling me that SSH wants to settle down soon then the other article is saying that his feelings towards her has cooled-down - hahaha. Ahhh............which to believe, huh? :D

•  
  •  
  •  

*** Oh, thanks for sharing this info + the photos. I didn't know that SSH was also there during this event. RAIN was there, too! I hope they meet each other there. :P

Hi @willenette

I also nervous, lol 

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this but these articles made me confused - hahaha. One is telling me that SSH wants to settle down soon then the other article is saying that his feelings towards her has cooled-down - hahaha. Ahhh............which to believe, huh? :D

•  
  •  
  •  

*** Oh, thanks for sharing this info + the photos. I didn't know that SSH was also there during this event. RAIN was there, too! I hope they meet each other there. :P

I'm also confused :lol:

Song Seung-heon: Crystal Liu is the right woman

From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo NewsroomBy Heidi Hsia | From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo Newsroom – 13 hours ag

24 Sep - Breaking up is not an option for Korean actor Song Seung-heon, who recently admitted that he hopes to have a happy ending with actress girlfriend, Crystal Liu.

According to Tencent Entertainment, the 38-year-old actor, who announced his relationship with his "The Third Way of Love" co-star last month, stated in an interview recently that he is ready to take the next step in life.

"Whenever I attended weddings before, I would be annoyed and envious. I want to get married too," said Song.

The actor added that he is also envious of people who have a happy family life.

"I also want to have that. I know that marriage is not easy, so I had been very careful when it comes to love."

All of that has changed now, said Song, as he has found the right woman in Crystal Liu.

"I don't know what the future holds, but right now, I want to cherish it," he said.

(Photo source: joins.com)

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/song-seung-heon-crystal-liu-woman-160400155.html

From Official SSH Weibo today, photos was taken yesterday at Charity Night

9ee75685gw1ewdg9yd0e2j20qo0zkgu8.jpg

Song Seung Heon and Liu Yi Fei:wub:

9ee75685gw1ewdg99kcj1j22io1w0kjl.jpg

9ee75685gw1ewdg9tumm4j22io1w0kjl.jpg

Edited by Mari95

Song Seung Hun reveals marriage plans with girlfriend Liu Yifei; not planning to tie the knot anytime soon?

• One of the most adorable couples in Korea, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei, might not tie the knot soon, even though actor Song Seung Hun plans to settle down soon. Seung Hun interacted with his fans on a Chinese online broadcast, QQ.com and revealed his plans.

The actor said: "If I was given the choice of choosing between being an great father or a great actor, I would choose to be a great father without hesitation. My most modest dream is to form a family and be with my wife and kids whom I love."

His fans, who were admittedly wooed by the actor's honest admission, asked him about his relationship with Chinese actress Liu Yifei.

The "Wonderful Nightmare" actor said that he cherishes his relationship with Liu, but the two haven't laid down concrete plans for the future, reportedAllkpop. Furthermore, he revealed that he would want his wedding to be an extremely private ceremony. If it was up to him, he would have just his wife and himself at the actual ceremony.

Song Seung and Yifei were recently seen at a charity event in Beijing. They posted the picture on Weibo. Dressed in monochrome, Liu looked dazzling while Seung Hun was dressed in a classic evening suit for the black tie event.

Song Seung Hun unveils couple photo with girlfriend Liu Yifei!

Actor Song Seung Hun and his girlfriend Liu Yifei look awesome in a new couple picture he posted to his Weibo.

The actor posted a lovely photo to his personal Weibo account on September 24, wrote, “Charity night”.

The same night, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei had attended a charity bizarre in Beijing.

song-seung-hun_liu-yifei

Liu Yifei: kissing scenes, he was very professional

刘亦菲:拍吻戏,他很专业

"Third Love" achievements love with Song Seung Heon

Yesterday, the "third love," the fairy sister Liu Yifei has finally arrived in Guangzhou, hastily side of so many media too late to ask. But the Guangzhou Daily and wide entertainment Camp (Micro Signal: gzrbgydby) well in advance of interviews order "god sister" burst more Mengliao: When Liu Yifei and Song Seung Heon transnational achievements love "third love" script came god sister hands of time, she had already identified the male lead "must go to him." At first glance the feeling? The first kiss taste it? Liu Yifei one by one.

Guangzhou Daily reporter Lin Hongru Photography: Wang Weixuan

Like Lovers Song Seung Heon

"He gave me a lot of inspiration warm and kind-hearted."

Guangzhou Daily: In the movie, you and kiss his game by game, you feel embarrassed? Comments about his skill kiss you?

Liu Yifei: kiss a few games before then are entered group of a few days, I have not cooked, so was quite taken if required courage. In fact, no kissing scenes you want it so fun, we have completed a series of scenes in full view, big pressure. At that time I found myself only of how to play, no time to think of other. I can only say that he was really professional.

Guangzhou Daily: So you first met Song Seung Hun, what impression?

Liu Yifei: Before I knew then play Song Seung Heon is the actor, when I read the script took him into the image, I really think he is very close to this role. Under the contact, only to find that his English is very good, very warm personality, so now he basically start from the first scene on the very tacit understanding. Compare Coincidentally director, Song Seung Hun, I have been in the studio to spend birthday, every time we went to K song, Song Seung Heon artists have more range of children, the director will sing in English.

Guangzhou Daily: So when you learn that he was the male lead time, how do you think?

Liu Yifei: I think, Zou Yu (female one) can have a number, but James Lin positive (male lead) must be his, he played this role in my mind there is no dispute. Sure enough, when filming he gave me a lot of inspiration, he is also a very warm and kind person.

Guangzhou Daily: You're not Korean, they communicate whether there obstacles?

Liu Yifei: no. I also cooperate with many foreign male artist before too, language is not a problem, art without borders. I'm actually not so narcissistic, and he and I have very good communication, good mood when acting adjust to each other is very important.

Too explosive ending child heart

"Ever more sad, but that's life."

Guangzhou Daily: the movie of your clothes are so nice, professional package, long coat it is your own choice?

Liu Yifei: movie before the shooting, the 30 sets of wear test, a variety of colors, styles, all cross-stitch the eye. Finally, the director set up mainly in black and white.

Guangzhou Daily: the film's ending is very sad reminder, very helpless, I can not accept that as a viewer.

Liu Yifei: ending male and female did not come together, I understand your feelings. But this is the story of the most moving place, I was the original novel powder, after the first read is also not accepted. Too child heart, and made him look sad, but that's life. Because you will find some pure love in this by the so-called external obstacles, both human choice and attitude of love are people to ponder.

Guangzhou Daily: Song Seung Heon movies and others want to get married, you drunk, really drunk yet?

Liu Yifei: that scene, I really drink and Odie. Was just a snack stalls in the street, said the director wanted to make a play drunk, and then he asked what wine store lowest degree, the results boss brought Erguotou. Odie and I began to drink, but I did not drink last drunk, drunk mess result Odie.

Watching films

Yen value-oriented fierce kiss

Get rid of the film was evaluated as Liu Yifei wood face "fairy sister," crying scene all kiss sparks of a beautiful love story.

Terrier very old story: The story is about a divorced female lawyer Zou Yu (Liu Yifei ornaments) and handsome, multi gold and sentimental James Lin positive (Song Seung Heon ornaments) because of work time soon. Beautiful female lawyer by his enthusiastic pursuit. Due to severe depression sister crush James Lin Zou also positive month, Zou rain continued to refuse, but lost each other's enthusiastic pursuit, the two fall in love. Despite that, James Lin is the Group encounter financial crisis, in order to save the family business, he had to accept the policy of marriage, marries someone else; at the same time Zou also committed suicide months, they stopped short of love, becomes the third love: "Can not love, can not break up, only silence, facing each other."

Song Seung Heon in love with Liu Yifei in the film also contributed N Field kiss, Compared to "the roots of dew" with Rain superficial type of kiss, it really claim to be a god sister goddess descended desire becomes self breakthrough. In the only match to go beyond the passion play, the lens also appeared very beautiful, they face a maximum amplification worth to "very seductive."

http://3g.163.com/ntes/special/0034073A/iframe.html?url=http://ent.163.com/15/0927/05/B4GDGT8000032DGD.html

Edited by Mari95

@Willenette 

SSH posted this photo yesterday

in this photo, I think SSH looks happy but LYF looks sad. But this may be just my feeling,

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing the picture. I completely agree with you - But, maybe she was just not feeling well during that time - hahaha or as what you said - it's just us. :P

Chinese and Korean Stars Descend on the 2015 Bazaar Star Charity Night in Beijing

There was plenty of glitter across both sides of the strait this past week – Taiwan held its highest television honors with the Golden Bell Awards while the popular Chinese and Korean stars alighted for the Bazaar Star Charity Night in Beijing. I concur with commentators who have noticed that Chinese and Taiwanese actresses tend to be way more fashion conscious and edgy than their Korean counterparts, which mean successes are exquisite and failures are epic. I love that – fashion is expression and it’s not about playing it safe.

Song Seung Heon looked every bit the perfect gentleman in black tie along with his costar and exquisite girlfriend Crystal Liu.

(skipped unrelated.....)

bas13.jpg

basa.jpg

Crystal Liu

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/28/chinese-and-korean-stars-descend-at-the-2015-bazaar-star-charity-night-in-beijing/