Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

21 hours ago, Mari95 said:

@willenette 

@willenette Saimdang fail to get viewer attention. Even in my country, the competitor drama get better promotion than Saimdang. 

I worry  about SSH career. He is not young anymore. After this drama, it's hard for him to get a good project.  

Hi Mari, this is the reason why we say that ratings are important............... There are numerous dramas that pull in ratings still in the single digits. For that reason, there are some outside production houses that produce one or two dramas, then die out. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you.:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Mari, this is the reason why we say that ratings are important............... There are numerous dramas that pull in ratings still in the single digits. For that reason, there are some outside production houses that produce one or two dramas, then die out. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you.:(

SSH accepted the role in this drama because he know LYA as the female lead role. Maybe he was thinking LYA's drama will get good rating. 

I hope SSH more selective in choosing role. 

His popularity has decreased recently. 

So ji sub, his best friend is more popular nowadays. 

In his new film, Captain Kim Chang Soo , he only got a second lead role. 

He need to participate in reality show to boost his popularity.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mari95 said:

SSH accepted the role in this drama because he know LYA as the female lead role. Maybe he was thinking LYA's drama will get good rating. 

I hope SSH more selective in choosing role. 

His popularity has decreased recently. 

So ji sub, his best friend is more popular nowadays. 

In his new film, Captain Kim Chang Soo , he only got a second lead role. 

He need to participate in reality show to boost his popularity.

Mari, I do agree with you - I guess that was he thought of when he accepted the offer to do the drama with her. :lol:

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Apr. 3-9, 2017

Wednesday, Apr. 5      
Mystery Queen 1 KBS 11.2%
Radiant Office 7 MBC 7.4%
Saimdang, Light’s Diary 21 SBS 9.4%
Thursday, Apr. 6      
Mystery Queen 2 KBS 9.5%
Radiant Office 8 MBC 7.3%
Saimdang, Light’s Diary 22 SBS 9.6%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-3-9-2017/

On 4/13/2017 at 10:47 PM, Mari95 said:

@willenetteThey cut the drama from 30 to 28 episodes. I don't know it will impact SSH career. 

I really worried about his career.

There is rumour LYF is pregnant. 

Hi Mari, ye, I heard about that. I feel sad & bad for this as the fantasy period drama suffered from low ratings, with its ratings hovering around 10 percent in Korea. I feel sorry for SSH, too. Oh, LYF is pregnant? Really? For me, it's the right time for SSH to marry now in case he finds her the right person for him. SSH deserves the happiness in the world. It’s about time! Is he a Catholic or Christian?   :lol:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Apr. 10-16, 2017

On the other hand, Saimdang, Light’s Diary isn’t doing as hot as the network wanted, so they’ll be cutting the pre-produced version by two episodes. And really, when has that ever gone wrong?

Wednesday, Apr. 12      
Mystery Queen 3 KBS 10.7%
Radiant Office 9 MBC 5.9%
Saimdang, Light’s Diary 23 SBS 8.5%
Thursday, Apr. 13      
Mystery Queen 4 KBS 11.6%
Radiant Office 10 MBC 7.1%
Saimdang, Light’s Diary 24 SBS Pre-empted

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-10-16-2017/

Hi Mari, I saw her picture & she seemed to be a little bit rounder now. Despite, she’s still very beautiful. Besides, there’s speculation that the couple would be tying the knot this year soon. This is so random but well, this is definitely the year of announcements and marriages. SSH is 40-years old so, it’s about time! I’m sure his parents want him to get married ASAP. I just hope communication won’t be the problem since they communicate in English. I’m sure she’s fluent in that language since I read that she stayed in US for a long time. I hope SSH would learn to speak in English more. Eric is getting married soon now, who’s next – hahaha – Lee Jun Ki, Hyunbin or Jo Jin Moo. :lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Mari, I saw her picture & she seemed to be a little bit rounder now. Despite, she’s still very beautiful. Besides, there’s speculation that the couple would be tying the knot this year soon. This is so random but well, this is definitely the year of announcements and marriages. SSH is 40-years old so, it’s about time! I’m sure his parents want him to get married ASAP. I just hope communication won’t be the problem since they communicate in English. I’m sure she’s fluent in that language since I read that she stayed in US for a long time. I hope SSH would learn to speak in English more. Eric is getting married soon now, who’s next – hahaha – Lee Jun Ki, Hyunbin or Jo Jin Moo. :lol:

Hi @willenette 

It seems she is not pregnant. She is just more chubby now. She denied the rumour with drinking champagne when she was attending Bulgari event several days ago. 

LYF will shooting Hollywood movie "inversion". So i'm not sure they will be marry soon. Even yesterday she told that she hope to act with Amir Khan in a Chinese-Indian movie. She still pursue her career. 

Until now, Chinese netizens don't like SSH. Many of them write the bad things about SSH on Weibo. 

I read on fb, SSH and LYF just had holiday in Thailand last week. 

10 hours ago, Mari95 said:

Hi @willenette 

It seems she is not pregnant. She is just more chubby now. She denied the rumour with drinking champagne when she was attending Bulgari event several days ago. 

LYF will shooting Hollywood movie "inversion". So i'm not sure they will be marry soon. Even yesterday she told that she hope to act with Amir Khan in a Chinese-Indian movie. She still pursue her career. 

Until now, Chinese netizens don't like SSH. Many of them write the bad things about SSH on Weibo. 

I read on fb, SSH and LYF just had holiday in Thailand last week. 

Hi Mari well, pregnant or not, I just hope they're doing fine. Thanks for sharing more updates about the couple. Wait & see...........for more news on them. I guess she's still very young to settle down this time. IDK why you said that C-netizens don't like him when in the first place he has also lots of fans out there. I wonder what bad things are they writing about him, huh? I've read several about acting-wise but for personal, I haven't read anything. But, still you're talking about C-medias/netizens here, which I'm not really updated with. Are you always visiting Weibo? So NICE to know about their holiday vacation in Thailand. It's been quite a while now that I haven't heard anything about SSH except about his current drama.:lol:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Mari well, pregnant or not, I just hope they're doing fine. Thanks for sharing more updates about the couple. Wait & see...........for more news on them. I guess she's still very young to settle down this time. IDK why you said that C-netizens don't like him when in the first place he has also lots of fans out there. I wonder what bad things are they writing about him, huh? I've read several about acting-wise but for personal, I haven't read anything. But, still you're talking about C-medias/netizens here, which I'm not really updated with. Are you always visiting Weibo? So NICE to know about their holiday vacation in Thailand. It's been quite a while now that I haven't heard anything about SSH except about his current drama.:lol:

Hi @willenette Yes, i often visit weibo, almost everyday :grin:. Chinese netizens don't like SSH, because they don't want LYF marry him. because of their culture, after married the woman will leave her family and go to husband family. So if LYF married with SSH, she will become Korean. some of them also said that SSH is not suitable for her in terms of age, popularity, etc.

23 minutes ago, Mari95 said:

SSH posted his new movie poster in his Weibo and Fb. 
This is the first time he act as a villain. 
I really want to see him in reality show. Wish someday he will do it. 

Mari. thanks for sharing this movie poster. I haven't heard about this film. Is this a Chinese movie? If so, he must be just the support lead here, huh? :lol:

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Mari. thanks for sharing this movie poster. I haven't heard about this film. Is this a Chinese movie? If so, he must be just the support lead here, huh? :lol:

That is korean movie. Yes, he is the support role there

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Mari, oh, really? Is this an upcoming film? IDK why I haven't heard anything about this, haven't heard that he has a movie. :o

Man of Will

Commander Kim Chang-Soo-sr.jpg

• Movie: Man of Will (English title) / Commander Kim Chang-Soo (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Daejang Kimchangsoo
  • Hangul: 대장 김창수
  • Director: Lee Won-Tae
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2017
  • Runtime:
  • Distributor: Kidari Ent
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Young Kim Chang-Soo (Cho Jin-Woong) is placed behind bars, charged with murdering a Japanese person who took part in Empress Myeongseong’s assassination. In prison, Kim Chang-Soo sees how Koreans are persecuted and grows into a fighter for Korean independence.

Notes

1. First script reading and gosa ceremony took place October 31, 2016.
  2. Filming began November 7, 2016 and finished January 31, 2017.
  3. Song Seung-Heon plays a villain for the first time in his acting career.

Cast

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mari95 said:

Man of Will

• Movie: Man of Will (English title) / Commander Kim Chang-Soo (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Daejang Kimchangsoo
  • Hangul: 대장 김창수
  • Director: Lee Won-Tae
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2017
  • Runtime:
  • Distributor: Kidari Ent
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Young Kim Chang-Soo (Cho Jin-Woong) is placed behind bars, charged with murdering a Japanese person who took part in Empress Myeongseong’s assassination. In prison, Kim Chang-Soo sees how Koreans are persecuted and grows into a fighter for Korean independence.

Notes

1. First script reading and gosa ceremony took place October 31, 2016.
  2. Filming began November 7, 2016 and finished January 31, 2017.
  3. Song Seung-Heon plays a villain for the first time in his acting career.

Cast

Mari, thanks for sharing the details about this upcoming movie. Oh, so this is Commander Kim Chang-Soo (literal title). This is the title, which I'm familiar with - hahaha. But, I wonder why he settled for the second lead here, huh? :o

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

Mari, thanks for sharing the details about this upcoming movie. Oh, so this is Commander Kim Chang-Soo (literal title). This is the title, which I'm familiar with - hahaha. But, I wonder why he settled for the second lead here, huh? :o

Recently his popularity had decreased. He need a good agency/ management company to help his career. Or he can join a reality show to boost his popularity. I really worry of his career. After Saimdang fail to get viewer attention, it's hard for him to get sponsor.

He upload these photo on Weibo today

"What's going on?"

9ee75685gy1fert9cu2u0j20vc0kuaes.jpg

9ee75685gy1fert99oqp8j20vc0ku42v.jpg

9ee75685gy1fert9g165lj20vc0kuq74.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mari95 said:

Recently his popularity had decreased. He need a good agency/ management company to help his career. Or he can join a reality show to boost his popularity. I really worry of his career. After Saimdang fail to get viewer attention, it's hard for him to get sponsor.

He upload these photo on Weibo today

"What's going on?"

Mari, I understand your predicament. Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

• Like 1