Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

he so in love with her. this is the first time that he show so much love for a woman. do hope liu yi fei will love him as much as he love her. really want them to get married. so they can start a family together.

She loves SSH.

SSH wore a shirt with black cat pictures when he attended Elle Huayi in June 2015 at Shanghai. It looks like Liu Yi Fei who choose it for him.
Liu Yi Fei really like the black cat. There are pictures of Liu Yi Fei with a black cat from her Weibo.

Song Seung Hun (송승헌) Turkey's photo.

Liu Yifei Reacts to Song Seung Hun Receiving Back Hug From Fan

The global famous person couple Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) proficient their enthusiasts with laughter after a photo of the 2 of them surfaced.

On August 13, a fan-taken photo of the couple on a Chinese kind display started to stream on social media. In the picture, Song Seung Hun is getting a back hug from a feminine fan. whilst it will without difficulty be came about as plain fan service, it's miles Liu Yifei’s face this is making all and sundry laugh, glaring at her boyfriend and the fan from the back.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei turned into a couple after co-starring in the film “Third Love.”

What do you consider her expression?

Source (1) / ohkpop

She was jealous lol ^_^

Hi Mari, hahaha - she is indeed! Looking at the picture I can say (based on her facial expression-) she loves SSH very much - LOL! :P

I think so. She loves SSH.

SSH wore a shirt with black cat pictures when he attended Elle Huayi in June 2015 at Shanghai. It looks like Liu Yi Fei who choose it for him.
Liu Yi Fei really like the black cat. There are pictures of Liu Yi Fei with a black cat from her Weibo.

mari, ahhh...........really? Thanks for the info. :PI'm happy for SSH! Left and right thumbs up for both of them! I can see that SSH is a romantic guy on & off-cam. I didn't expect that he delivered a heartfelt confession of his love to his Liu Yifei, in front of so many people saying these words : "I'm not a greedy person. But you make me want you. I love you." - So sweet of him! Isn't that romantic of him? I guess their relationship will be strong because of the age difference between Song Seung Heon (38) and Liu Yifei. I guess they have a 10-year gap? I can say this is good or is it just me? I guess a wedding announcement is coming soon since both are on the right age to marry. :P

I read from Netizenbuzz

There is someone wrote this: 

- This is what she drew for him. Sweet! Just hope he treats her well...

• Thumbnail
  • Thumbnail
  • Thumbnail
    - Yes, Song Seung Heon himself uploaded these paintings on his Weibo in January. Fans have been craving SSH and LYF's weibos ever since their dating news came out. LYF has uploaded some of her paintings on her Weibo in the past as well. The painting styles are VERY similar to each other if you compare these paintings with LYF's work, and this is even aknowledged by her own fans who are having a hard time admitting and recognizing this relationship. 
    I don't know it's true or not. But I hope she really loves him.

Liu Yifei Reacts to Song Seung Hun Receiving Back Hug From Fan

The global famous person couple Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) proficient their enthusiasts with laughter after a photo of the 2 of them surfaced.

On August 13, a fan-taken photo of the couple on a Chinese kind display started to stream on social media. In the picture, Song Seung Hun is getting a back hug from a feminine fan. whilst it will without difficulty be came about as plain fan service, it's miles Liu Yifei’s face this is making all and sundry laugh, glaring at her boyfriend and the fan from the back.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei turned into a couple after co-starring in the film “Third Love.”

What do you consider her expression?

Source (1) / ohkpop

She was jealous lol ^_^

Hi Mari, hahaha - she is indeed! Looking at the picture I can say (based on her facial expression-) she loves SSH very much - LOL! :P

I think so. She loves SSH.

mari, ahhh...........really? Thanks for the info. :PI'm happy for SSH! Left and right thumbs up for both of them! I can see that SSH is a romantic guy on & off-cam. I didn't expect that he delivered a heartfelt confession of his love to his Liu Yifei, in front of so many people saying these words : "I'm not a greedy person. But you make me want you. I love you." - So sweet of him! Isn't that romantic of him? I guess their relationship will be strong because of the age difference between Song Seung Heon (38) and Liu Yifei. I guess they have a 10-year gap? I can say this is good or is it just me? I guess a wedding announcement is coming soon since both are on the right age to marry. :P

@ Willenette....They have a 11 year gap. It's cool. 
I hope a wedding announcement will come soon. 

I read from Netizenbuzz

There is someone wrote this: 

- This is what she drew for him. Sweet! Just hope he treats her well...

•  
  •  
  • - Yes, Song Seung Heon himself uploaded these paintings on his Weibo in January. Fans have been craving SSH and LYF's weibos ever since their dating news came out. LYF has uploaded some of her paintings on her Weibo in the past as well. The painting styles are VERY similar to each other if you compare these paintings with LYF's work, and this is even aknowledged by her own fans who are having a hard time admitting and recognizing this relationship. 
    I don't know it's true or not. But I hope she really loves him.

mari, thanks for sharing these drawings/sketch - NICE. I didn't know that she knows how to draw, she has skilled-hands. :P

New hot 한-중 couple Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei speaking the universal language of love

It’s been an entire week since my previous post about the new hot couple on the Hallyu scene, the Korean-Chinese cross-border love match between Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei. Since my Naver news feed, my Twitter feed, and any other Hallyu source I follow closely have all been flooded with pictures and news pieces about this sparkling love story, I believe a blog update is in order is well.

To promote their upcoming movie “The third way of love” in which Song Seung Heon plays a chaebol who falls madly in love with a succesful young lawyer portrayed by Liu Yifei, the international couple appeared in a Chinese talkshow on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I don’t understand Chinese, so what I got out of it was only the things said in Korean, but that was enough to keep me entertained. The handsome couple looked very charming together, and at the start of the show Song Seung Heon even presented his girlfriend with a long-stemmed red rose before they walked onto the stage hand in hand.

Then followed a lot of Chinese dialogue which definitely caused the audience to be cheering. I’ve long had an inkling that Song Seung Heon did not speak Mandarin, and this really does appear to be the case. Apart from basic greetings in Chinese he spoke in Korean during the show, requiring his communication with his girlfriend on stage to go via an interpreter as well.

At some point during the show he took the microphone, looked Liu Yifei into the eyes and said:

“제가 그럼 당신을 돈으로 살 수 있나요?” – Can I buy you with money? – (Yes, I also had to rewind and listen one more time to make sure I had heard that correctly.)

To which she looked slightly confused at him and said: “Huh?”, causing everybody to laugh out loud. Song Seung Heon then progressed to publicly declaring his love for her by saying:

“나는 사실 그렇게 욕심이 많은 사람이 아닌데 너를 보니까 욕심이 난다…” – I’m not a greedy person but when I look at you, I become greedy.

Even though Liu Yifei needed his words translated there was no doubt that she was deeply touched by such an overwhelming declation of affection. It is said that love knows no boundaries and this happy couple certainly seems to be proving that right.

The couple laughingHappy together: Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei were clearly having a good time despite the significant language barrier

This is call fate, destined, destiny hahah.   Look at the picture, he met his true love since November 2, 2012, he already had an eye on her and posted this picture in his SNS account, but nothing happen until almost 3 years later he finally got his true love on his hands.   So happy for him.  He said in the interview he didn't want the love story like in the film he acted call Obsession, just married with any woman and later find out his true love was not his wife but someone else, so in real life he only look for the one that he feel his true love.

6dcabebcjw1euttbl0a8dj20k00ycwr3.jpg

SSH already admire Liu Yi Fei since 2012. At minute 0:19, SSH turned and was stunned by her

Video of Song Seung Hun & Liu Yi Fei recording for Day Day Up yesterday http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/179/c/1750459.html

At one point SSH & LYF had to re-enact parts from their movie, one of SSH lines was "actually I'm not a greedy person, but after catching sight of you...really wanted to possess/own [you]" :wub:

Hi, thanks for sharing the link. She's pretty, she resembles Kim Tae Hee. And I read that her family also comes from a wealthy family. And some say she's only acting for fun. :P

I never found that Kim Tae Hee physically beautiful. But maybe she has inner beauty.

In my opinion, Song Hye Kyo, Choi Ji Woo are more beautiful than Kim Tae Hee. 

I doubt the rumour about SSH and KTH before. 

Video of Song Seung Hun & Liu Yi Fei recording for Day Day Up yesterday http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/179/c/1750459.html

At one point SSH & LYF had to re-enact parts from their movie, one of SSH lines was "actually I'm not a greedy person, but after catching sight of you...really wanted to possess/own [you]" :wub:

Hi, thanks for sharing the link. She's pretty, she resembles Kim Tae Hee. And I read that her family also comes from a wealthy family. And some say she's only acting for fun. :P

I never found that Kim Tae Hee physically beautiful. But maybe she has inner beauty.

Mari, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - what's beautiful to other person, may not be beautiful to you. I don't think KTH & SSH were a couple before. :P

Mari, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - what's beautiful to other person, may not be beautiful to you. I don't think KTH & SSH were a couple before. :P

Willenette. Yes, beautiful is subjective :) . 

From Liu Yi Fei official Instagram

Liu Yi Fei showed off the flower that she received from SSH at the Chinese Variety show.

She also posted this photo at her Instagram

http://www.dramafever.com/news/song-seung-hun-and-liu-yifei-appear-together-for-the-first-time-after-confirming-dating/

Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei appear together for the first time after confirming dating

by Nancy Z on Tue, Aug 18, 2015

03927fc7-9130-4b29-990f-67c8ca84abd4.jpgKorean heartthrob Song Seung Hun and Chinese actress Liu Yifei appeared on a Chinese variety program a few days go. It was the first time they have appeared together since they confirmed that they're dating for real. Guess what the When a Man Loves actor said about his true feelings that surprised even the inquisitive TV hosts?

First of all, the chemistry between the two stars is real. Just look at their body language when you see them together. They met and co-starred in the movie The Third Way of Love. When Song Seung Hun confirmed the dating news, he said they kept in touch after the movie and fell in love.

One of the hosts of the Day Day Up program asked Song Seung Hun to talk about his feelings for Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu.)

Song replied via an interpreter while looking straight at Liu, “Honestly, I’m not a greedy person, but once I saw you, I realized what I really wanted to possess."

His unabashed admission got cheers all around, leaving the Chinese hosts almost speechless.

Was this how he confessed love to the beautiful Liu Yifei?

The second video shows more of what happened during the program. They came out on stage together looking very happy. He gave her a bouquet of flowers. You'll see better close-ups too.

In this video, Liu Yifei was asked if they have any communication problems because of their language barrier. She answered, "No problem at all." 

Reportedly they speak English with each other and Liu has said that Song's really good at telling "cold jokes."

Song Seung Hun later posted a photo of the lovebirds and wrote the following: 

"Feeling very happy going on a variety show together for the first time!!!!!"

(Yes, you saw that right, 5 exclamation marks!)

c23ec0f6-428c-408e-87e0-68f5d9a27cc0.jpg

bbb16f05-aaf3-4b1f-9466-43b0753bf2a0.png

I can't get over how Song Seung Hun looks at Liu Yifei.

If a man ever looks at you that way, that's a man in love.

Willenette. Yes, beautiful is subjective :) . 

From Liu Yi Fei official Instagram

Liu Yi Fei showed off the flower that she received from SSH at the Chinese Variety show.

She also posted this photo at her Instagram

Hi Mari, SSH is so sweet. Thanks for sharing this here. What a lovely couple. I'm really happy for him. (IDK why I can't delete the pictures when I reply the post - ) I hope MOD could spare me on this. :wub:

August 20, 2015

Song fan feels heat of 'jealous' stare

vxliu7767-450-450.jpg

Liu Yifei, far right, stares at Song Seung-heon and his fan. / Courtesy of Weibo

Liu Yifei, the Chinese actress who is dating Korean actor Song Seung-heon, has drawn media attention over a "jealousy" stare at one of Song's fans.

Two online photos show the couple and a female fan on stage in a Chinese TV show. The couple was promoting their latest movie, "The Third Love."

Untitled-4-450%2820%29.jpg
/ Courtesy of Naver blog

In the photos, the young fan hugs Song from behind as part of a surprise, reports said. But one photo shows that Liu is not happy with the attention given to Song, which the reports attributed to jealousy.

Song and Liu announced their romance earlier this month.

x

August 20, 2015

Song fan feels heat of 'jealous' stare

vxliu7767-450-450.jpg

Liu Yifei, far right, stares at Song Seung-heon and his fan. / Courtesy of Weibo

Liu Yifei, the Chinese actress who is dating Korean actor Song Seung-heon, has drawn media attention over a "jealousy" stare at one of Song's fans.

Two online photos show the couple and a female fan on stage in a Chinese TV show. The couple was promoting their latest movie, "The Third Love."

Untitled-4-450%2820%29.jpg
/ Courtesy of Naver blog

In the photos, the young fan hugs Song from behind as part of a surprise, reports said. But one photo shows that Liu is not happy with the attention given to Song, which the reports attributed to jealousy.

Song and Liu announced their romance earlier this month.

x

Willenette: thanks for sharing the article

I imagine what will happened if she read the article. It's natural to react like that. As a woman, I'll do the same or even worse than that lol.

I found some articles in Chinese. They said that SSH went to Paris for Christian Dior at the same time when Liu Yi Fei worked at Paris too. From Weibo of Liu Yi Fei's friend implied that SSH and Lyf have been dating and vacation at Barcelona on March 2015. There are fans that saw SSH at Barcelona and then they also saw Liu Yi Fei at Barcelona.

This video also showed the Weibo of Liu Yi Fei's friend and fans. 

maybe someone can help us to tell what they said at this video.:) 

Liu Yi Fei reaction was so cute. He helped SSH that almost fell because of his arm pulled by a fan.

I was sad cause some article said they are dating just to promote their movie. 

Both of them never use their romance to promote their movies before.

[Photos] Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei's kiss Read more at: http://tr.im/bYVhf

Actor Song Seung-heon and actress Liu Yifei kissed each other. The poster of "The 3rd Love" was released to celebrate the Chinese Valentine's Day on the 20th. The two of them are kissing in the poster. They seem so natural and seem like a real couple. In still cuts of the movie, Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei displayed wonderful chemistry. Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei announced their relationship last month. They met through the movie "The 3rd Love" and have fallen in love. Meanwhile, "The 3rd Love" is based on an original Chinese novel and Song Seung-heon plays a wealthy plutocrat while Liu Yifei plays a beautiful lawyer. The movie is being released in China on the 30th of September. Read more at: http://tr.im/bYVhf

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-song-seung-heon-and-liu-yifei-s-kiss-85714.html

photos-song-seung-heon-and-liu-yifei-s-k

Third Way making film

• Like 1