Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

#19 3rd May

9ee75685jw1dsla423mz1j.jpg

@宋承宪: 어제 포스터 촬영장에서~~^^ 난생 첨 입어본 사극 의상인데 잘 어울리나요?ㅎ ㅎ

@宋承宪: 这是昨天在海报拍摄现场~~^^这是我第一次尝试穿古装,你们觉得怎么样?还可以吗? 呵 呵

@ Song Seung Hun: This photo shows yesterday's poster shooting location~~ ^^This is the first time that I wear an ancient costume, how do you feel guys? Is it alright? Ah Ah

#20 4th May

61e7f4aajw1dsldur1u0mj.jpg

@宋承宪: 드뎌 마지막 날이네요!! 촬영때문에 바쁘더라도 여러분 댓글을 열심히 보고 있습니다! 많이 참여해주세요!!!^^

@宋承宪: 只剩最后一天了呀!!虽然在拍摄现场很忙,但是还是会认真地去看大家的留言!所以记得一定要多多参与哦!!!^^

@ Song Seung Hun: Just one last day left! ! Although I am busy in the filming location, I am serious in looking through the messages that you had posted! Hope everyone remember to participate then!!! ^^

#21 5th May

9ee75685jw1dsn56mi9k0j.jpg

@宋承宪: 한국은 오늘 어린이날입니다~^^ 저도 이랬던 시절이 있었네요~~~ㅎㅎ

@宋承宪: 今天是韩国的儿童节~^^原来我也有这样的时候~~~嘿嘿

@ Song Seung Hun: Today is Korea's Children's Day~^^ Originally, I have such moment in my life~~~Hee Hee

#22 7th May

9ee75685jw1dspkuzfon8j.jpg

@宋承宪: 과거로 간 닥터진씨, 하응, 경탁과의 첫 만남~~!^^

@宋承宪: 穿越到过去的Dr.Jin,和夏应、景卓的初次邂逅~~!^^

@ Song Seung Hun: This is Dr. Jin who had time-traveled to the past. This is the first encounter of Dr. Jin, 夏应 (Ha Ying) with 景卓 (Keng Cheuk) ~~ !^^

Guest Wara

I do say the same , to send it directly to Storm S. because it's his own company. I did same and did same with SJS , sending a gift to 51K , but the fact is that i asked for confirmation (if they getted the package) but never receive one

:(

I still hope that they received the things i sent. I'm sure I was not the only one sending .. to confirm to all .. i can understand.

Now, regarding the perfect gift .. just think about his personality and the fact that he is a libra :PPP 

@jerebtang - have you watched HE WAS COOL , his 2004 film with late Jung Da Bin ? I knew SSH since i watched that movie back in 2009. I watched the movie over 15 times and still doesn't became bothering. Hahah .. i could watch it million times .. that arrogance made my day every time .. that sweet love .. that sweet story .. his character , Eun Sung is just like my husband and it remembers me always about what a sweet romance i lived and still live .. Eun Sung make me smile .. make me feel that my own life is a movie .. a sweet comedy romance movie !! BTW, my husband is a libra as SSH .. 

#23 9th May

9ee75685jw1dss1u66dydj.jpg

@宋承宪: 조선시대의 진혁 선생님! 패랭이가 맘에 안드시나요?ㅎ ㅎ

@宋承宪: 朝鲜时代的 Jin Hyuk 医生!不喜欢斗笠??呵呵

@ Song Seung Hun: This is Doctor Jin Hyuk from Joseon era! Not liking the hat?? Ah Ah

#24 14th May

@宋承宪: 많이 기다리셨습니다. 드뎌 닥터진 예고영상이 나왔습니다 . 2주 더 기다리기 어려우시죠?

@宋承宪: 让你们久等了. "仁医"预告片终于出来了!~让你们再等2周,是不是太为难你们了?

@ Song Seung Hun: It's a long wait for you all. The trailer for "Dr. Jin" has finally released! ~Let's wait another two weeks, is it too difficult to you all?

#25 14th May

9ee75685jw1dsxu7tsh3xj.jpg

@宋承宪: 목이 말라 주막에서 잠깐 쉬고 있습니다~~^^

@宋承宪: 口有点渴了,在酒家停下来歇会儿~~^^

@ Song Seung Hun: I am a little thirsty, stopping by at a wineshop for resting ~~^^

#26 15th May

@宋承宪: 중국에 계신 여러분들께도 직접 찾아뵙고 인사 드릴 그날을 기약하며... ^^

@宋承宪: 也希望能尽早去拜访中国的粉丝朋友们,和大家约定那一天..^^

@ Song Seung Hun: Hope I can visit my China's fans earlier, promise to meet with all of you on a particular day..^^

#27 15th May

@宋承宪: 오늘은 한국의 스승의 날입니다. 스승의 은혜 감사드립니다. 내가 선생님이라면 어떤 과목이 어울릴까요?

@宋承宪: 今天在韩国是教师节,在此向恩师表示感谢。如果我是老师,适合教什么课呢?

@ Song Seung Hun: Today is Korea's Teacher's Day. I'm here to express my appreciation to my teacher. If I am a teacher, what is my most suitable subject to teach?

#28 16th May

9ee75685jw1dt067zsyxyj.jpg

@宋承宪: 바쁜 와중에도 일본까지와준 현재와 함께~~

@宋承宪: 和百忙之中抽空赶到日本的显宰一起~

@ Song Seung Hun: Within my busy schedule, I am taking my time to rush in meeting Japanese, Jo Hyun Jae~

#29 17th May

9ee75685jw1dt1cze6fwyj.jpg

@宋承宪: 드라마 닥터진 제작발표회에 왔습니다.각국 팬들이 보내주신 감동의 선물입니다.

@宋承宪: 我到了“仁医”的发布会现场,各国粉丝朋友们送来了让我特别感动的礼物..

@ Song Seung Hun: I arrived for "Dr. Jin" press conference event, here are the appreciated gifts given by my fans and friends from different countries..

#30 21st May

9ee75685jw1dt5sg6f5ioj.jpg

@宋承宪: 허니랑분들께서 준비해 주신 저녁식사, 모든 스텝분들과 함께 맛있게 먹었습니다!!! 감사합니다~^^ 힘내서 좋은 작품으로 인사드리겠습니다~~

@宋承宪: HONEYLANG们精心准备的晚餐,我和全体工作人员一起吃的美美的!!!谢谢你们~^^我会更加把劲,用更好的作品和大家见面~~

@ Song Seung Hun: The dinner meal who is specially prepared by fellow HONEYLANG, I have my delicious food with all my co-workers!!! Thanks to all of you~^^ I will work harder, and using my better work to meet with you all~~

#31 24th May

9ee77ab1jw1dt9ay86nxfj.jpg

@宋承宪: 많은 분들이 닥터진 응원해주고 계십니다~ 감사합니다!~^^

@宋承宪: 很多人默默为"仁医"加油助威~谢谢你们!~^^

@ Song Seung Hun: There are many people who silently support "Dr. Jin", add oil, cheers~ Thanks to all of you ! ~^^

Guest xtaeheex

'2012 Seoul Intenational Drama Awards.'

"My Princess" are Nominted dramas for the Oustanding Korean Drama

Please vote MP, here's link: http://en.korea.com/event/sda2012/kdrama-prize/?action=vote&votecat=k-drama-sda2012 

SSH are Nominted for Best Actor Korean here 's link: http://en.korea.com/event/sda2012/peoples-choice/?action=vote&votecat=actor-sda2012&country=kr

using you facebook account

The voting will begin on July 10 and will run for 27 days, to August 6.

Show your support for SSH

#32 24th May

9ee77ab1jw1dt9b3rgv6gj.jpg

@宋承宪: 스톰에스 건물에 걸린 사진입니다~이렇게 건물사이에서 보니 달리 보이네요.~ ㅎㅎ

@宋承宪: 挂在STORM S公司的大照片~ 这样从城市间隙看过去,感觉有点不一样.~呵呵

@ Song Seung Hun: Big photo which is hanged on STORM S company~ The image shown from such direction, the feeling is not the same. ~Ah Ah

#34 26th May

9ee75685jw1dtbm7f5c28j.jpg

@宋承宪: 오늘"닥터진"첫방기념! 범수형과 함께!^^

@宋承宪: 纪念今天"仁医"首播!和凡秀哥哥一起!^^

@ Song Seung Hun: A memory for the first day of premiering "Dr. Jin"! I am with Brother Bum Soo together! ^^