Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...042317035130970

chinese translation by CSH/cyingee

english translation by TSH

SSH.. sent Manager a full set of home appliances as wedding gift

On 23 Apr, SSH appeared very early at the wedding venue (Seoul) to give his best wishes to the couple for a brand new future. As wedding gift, besides cash he also presented a full set of useful home appliances like TV, refrigerator, washing machine etc.

^ Every time I read something like this, I feel warm all over. Makes me proud to call myself a fan of his. So generous, so kind.. always so sweet. Thanks for the translation! :wub:

You guys are fast! XD I just read and saw some pix at the wedding when I saw SSH's name mentioned, but the pix got so little of SSH. -_- I went over to Honeylang and found more pix, which is expected.. and when I come here, there are tons more. LOL. You guys are great~! Thank you~ ^_^

I'm so relieved to see him happy with his life now. Hopefully everyone will welcome him home with open arms.. He's proven his effort.. SSH Hwaiting~! <3

Guest incolor

this dude just gets younger and younger. Its been 9 years since I first saw him in Namja 3 Yuhja 3 and he still looks amazing!!! I hope he comes out with another movie after he's done with his service, GeuNohm Eun Muh She Ssuh was so adorable

Guest cheka

Omo! Omo! Omo! Thought I've died and gone to heaven!!! My heart nearly jumped outta my mouth and nearly choked!!!

*panting*

Didn't expect to see pics of him all dressed up like this before Nov. What a treat! Now I can't wait to go!!! Our SSH is just as handsome as ever. Everytime I see him, I fall in love with him all over again.

Thank you, kmm, xia and everyone for sharing the good news and gorgeous pics!!! :w00t:

Guest safiresteele
:D SSH is so handsome....especially without the sunglasses. He looks happy and healthy. Can't wait until he gets out of the military and starts making movies again. :D

Omo! Omo! Omo! Thought I've died and gone to heaven!!! My heart nearly jumped outta my mouth and nearly choked!!!

*panting*

Didn't expect to see pics of him all dressed up like this before Nov. What a treat! Now I can't wait to go!!! Our SSH is just as handsome as ever. Everytime I see him, I fall in love with him all over again.

Thank you, kmm, xia and everyone for sharing the good news and gorgeous pics!!! :w00t:

cheka...for the past one and half year, we had pics of him in military uniform and then these came out ! :D I couldn't believed that he still looks that good ! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

No, from what we know now he does not have a girl friend.

lol, I still have high hopes then? j/k j/k :P any news on his upcoming project?

Guest charissejeong

SJS does not look like a soldier ( with long hair).....

64x16201.jpg

en200604231628451001_0.jpg

10054_1.jpg

from shplanet

luokekes,2006042316101.jpg

well, SSH looks more the military man...even his stance seems more confident.

^ wat!!!!!!! He's getting MARRIED.. TT_TT

Anyways, thanks for those lovely pictures of SSH..... I miss him very much... but Im confuse....... Is he still in the army or is he out already?? Can someone tell me pls...

Guest evelyn168

I'm so happy to see him signing autographs and stuff. I really miss him... I seriously can't wait till Nov... I'm glad he got promoted in the army...