Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

I received the photobook today. The quality is very good and I wish there are more pages to it. I also hope for more DC-YR photos. I was suprised to see there is 1 photo of DC and HR ;).

Happy Birthday Dong Chul!

I received the photobook today. The quality is very good and I wish there are more pages to it. I also hope for more DC-YR photos. I was suprised to see there is 1 photo of DC and HR ;).

ohhhh 2uss is happy for sam :w00t: , truly a keepsake for DC and YR fans everywhere!!

*2uss will anxiously wait for sam to make some fan arts with his newly received EOE Japan photobook* starstruck.gif

HR was not a significant character in DC's life compare to YR...it's only fair that the photos are with YR who, in the story, played a tremendous significance on DC's heart and towards the development of his overall character...

or we can just stop beating around the bush and admit that the Japanese LOVE SSH period!! :Pidea.gif (hence their support of making the photobook centered around DC)

:w00t: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONG CHUL!!! :w00t:

June 20th

DC_passport.jpg

we give you many birthday greetings from TrulySeungHeon members

Dong Chul you're the best!! B) :blush:

1240635821_200904251404035270269801_0.jpg

2009_06_eoe03.jpg

2009_06_eoe02.jpg

2009_06_eoe01a.jpg

eoe_dc0609a.jpg

happybdayDC.jpg

DC_bday2009.jpg

*TSH

Thanks 2uss...Unfortunately I am not very good with wallpaper making and don't really have the software to do this. Any recommendations of software?

For now, I will post some pictures of the photobook:

Lovely backcover

EOE-photobk.jpg

This is a "cute" pose he had....

EOE-photobkssh1.jpg

*2uss will anxiously wait for sam to make some fan arts with his newly received EOE Japan photobook* starstruck.gif

Guest AmberSong

dear Amber would really love our SHnim to star as a villain as his next project...i'm sure many "ignorant" acting scenes if he choose a project as such eheheh :D ...didn't he also said at the EOE ending press conf that he wouldn't mind taking a "villain" role as his next project?? :blink:

^^ a villian w/t a ...good cause would be great ! No one can hate this kind of character, I guess :D but I 'm afraid he'll have to try much to act that type of role well, cause there's too much kindness in his eyes. However I still remember my shiversing feeling at one scene in FATE, when Woo-min twisted his knife deeper into the stomach of KSW's follower guy, grinding his teeth while asking where his boss is :sweatingbullets: What a pity that the camera didnt zoom directly into SSH's face then. I really wanted to watch his cold-blooded expression at that scene. :rolleyes:

...About HYS's self protection :-) I think she's wearing the bare shoulder dress or shirt in both CF so she may have been shy. You know, esp in front of a "special" man - which is really cute of her. I also had evil thought hahaha like you about the lip kiss, but well.. that's too much for HYS (and our man) to handle maybe. ...

Hahha, u shoud be a little bit more "open'' with ur thought. It isn't evil at all to think about the lip kiss, :lol: . To be honest, I couldnt stop a (maybe so-called evil :P ) thought that: why did they let him stand in the water still with ... the shirt on ??? :w00t: We dont need to worry for SSH or HYS if they are asked to shoot the kiss. They're a pro artists then they can "handle" it well, right? We can trust it based on their chemistry so far with Whisen things. But how about ...us ? Can we "handle "it if the kiss happens ? The ""water hug"" is enough to take my breath away :lol:

Hugs of the Gukja Couple were different in depths according to the development of the storyline.

The same logic applies to their kissing scenes.

Viewers were drawn to EOE as they saw and felt for the characters of DC, YR, Guk, etc. etc., not for the actors/actresses.

Yeap,I think it's rather hard to compare drama hug/kiss with CF's ones cos the mood of hug/kiss in drama is based on the development of the plot, while CF's hug/kiss is only based on its simple concept/ theme ~~.

For now, I will post some pictures of the photobook:

Lovely backcover

love.gif

there are many "FREE" photo editing software out there that you can choose from, you can just google for it and you can download it into your computer...

but of course the best ones out there right now are made from Adobe Software...you can check it online for pricing, it's quite expensive just letting you know... however, their latest Photoshop CS4 does many wonders...

but for now...i'll sugget you download a free photo editing software from the internet and see how you like it...as you gain experience, believe me, it's an amazing experience, you will want to buy and/or download more advance software as you want to have more features and more creative tools for your image... it's up to your discretion as of then...

what i say to new photoshoppers and beginners...

in art...is all about the love you'd want to express...it's all in your heart and effort...don't try to compare your arts to others, there will always be someone that's always better than you (i've gone thru this), and it will only delay the artistic visionaire in you... therefore, just take your time, try your best and pace your self...creating art should be a relaxing experience...and sam, before you know it...you'll be able to see how far you've traveled in creating arts... ;)

http://trulyseungheon.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3828

here's a link from TSH that may help you...also friends at TSH are very informative SSH fans, and they will help you if you have any questions about photoshop, online video, flash, image postings, etc etc...it's free to register and you can post and be involved in discussions :D

idea.gif

^^ a villian w/t a ...good cause would be great ! No one can hate this kind of character, I guess :D but I 'm afraid he'll have to try much to act that type of role well, cause there's too much kindness in his eyes. However I still remember my shiversing feeling at one scene in FATE, when Woo-min twisted his knife deeper into the stomach of KSW's follower guy, grinding his teeth while asking where his boss is :sweatingbullets: What a pity that the camera didnt zoom directly into SSH's face then. I really wanted to watch his cold-blooded expression at that scene. :rolleyes:

i believe truly that our SHnim can perform really good in a villain role...i understand that SH's eyes display purity and kindness starstruck.gif

but that itself can be a gift to the role of a villain in virtue of a deception towards the audience...which translate to what you mentioned..."he'll have to try" too much to act a villain where he does not have to...

my issue maybe (if this is an issue at all) question.gif is that the script may be bias towards the favor of our SHnim since he's a mega star...the writer/pd might be inclined to somehow twist his would be villaneous role and portray a hidden goodness in him...which might work...but it may peel off the skillful art that our SHnim would have portrayed up to that moment...

--------------------------------------------------

ltadcbday.jpg

*TSH

Thanks 2uss for the links on the photo edit software :).

A few more pictures to share...Is this picture from the last scene of the show?

EOE-DC_DW.jpg

PHJ is cute too :)

EOE-MH.jpg

Glad to see LDH included in the photobook even though I am not a DC/HR shipper. But I think any actor/actress work should be acknowledged.

EOE-DC_HR.jpg

Thanks 2uss for the links on the photo edit software :).

you're welcome :blush:

and also...while you make arts, it would help by playing music in the background to garner your creativity...i have many SSH songs, but if i'm making EOE fan arts...

listening to EOE's OST would definitely help channeling some ideas... ;)

A few more pictures to share...Is this picture from the last scene of the show?

<_<%7Boption%7Dhttp://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss351/SSH2USS/gifs/angry.gif' alt='angry.gif'>

it was so painful and sad crying2.gifcrying.gif

2uss...it's okay with me if your share the photos with your friends at TSH.

Thanks for checking :) and also appreciated all your tips on imaging/artwork :)

oh sam, would it be ok if i share some of DC (SSH) photos from your previous posts for njs, whiteroses, yuki, jessie, cassie, han, and other friends at TSH question.gif

since you didn't label your name on the pictures, i will give credit that these are from you...

if you don't want me to i'll take it off...

2uss...it's okay with me if your share the photos with your friends at TSH.

Thanks for checking :) and also appreciated all your tips on imaging/artwork :)

you're welcome sam and thank you very much, we appreciate it love.gif

-------------------------------------------

more greetings from friends at TSH :sweatingbullets:

DongChul_bday2009-1.jpg

eoe_dc0609b.jpg

eoe_dc0609c.jpg

brithday2.jpg

*jessie,njs,yuki@TSH

regarding SSH attending LBS's movie premiere

http://news.nate.com/view/20090619n13485

이범수 '톱스타들 울렸다' 전원 기립박수

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2009-06-19 17:16

19_10797.jpg

*rough translations

- LBS thanked guests who attended the VIP Premiere.

- At the end of the movie, there was a standing ovation for LBS' performance.

- SSH "I'm feeling is a big treat Beom Su hyung shoot" set to keep the thumb.

*TSH

njs has a keen eye for "coincidence" if you noticed on some of her arts, or could it be fate? :P

DC to YR before he past away:

"Gukja...listen to me...if we're born again...we have to meet ok!!??...please promise me that you would meet me again!! "

YR:

"yak ssok hae (i promise) " runningcrying.gifcrying2.gif

sshlyh_roses.jpg

sshlyh_silver.jpg

sshlyh_cycle.jpg

*TSH

Kwon Sang Woo - Seo In Young Ranked 1st Men and Women Best Body

[2009-06-22 14:25:47]

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and singer Seo In Young ranked 1st position in the survey of the Best Body among men and women of Korea Artists.

The survey took two weeks between June 9-21 conducting an online poll and of 2509 people recommened Kwon Sang Woo as the number 1 occupied 46.22%. The 2nd place went to So Ji Seop at 27.27%. Seo In Young gained the support of another 39.47% voting apart from 36.98% of the 2nd place Lee Hyo Lee.

Among male artists followed are Song Seung Heon (20.87%) and 4th place actor Bae Yong Jun (5.63%). Actress Shin Min Ah took 3rd place (14.29%) followed by Hyun Young (9.26%).

The survey was carried out by New Never Cafe who is having a huge membership of 210,000 people. 1st position goes to actor Kwon was persuaded by his firm and elastic musclular body. Singer Seo In Young won the vote by her harmony shaped body with ratio lines. Both Kwon and Seo received the most evaluation among their colleague stars.

Director Yoo Seon gin of Eyiwon plastic surgery hospital expressed "Seo In Young and Kwon Sang-woo bodies required a flexible body exercise, a parallel diet a constant management."

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php상우

Credit : TY KSW/KSW thread