Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest ayadaokin

aw thanks kayla.

hehe cheka; we just love you that much! haha.

omo i love the 2 pictures of hwanhee alone, I LOVE HIM in those glasses!! thanks for those; i'm ading them to my collection

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainme4ever

Tks Kayla for the Hwan Hee pix in glassbox........He looks good *drool* when was that taken?

He is wearing the A&F t shirt........*scream*.......*me running to the A&F store to touch the t-shirt* lol

OKAY LADIES! Some time ago I found a box, well it's GOGOBOX of Hwanhee videos. All the videos are HIGH QUALITY and the box is gold. Which is amazing. I've been trying to download from it many times but I keep getting an error and when downloading it just won't work. Or actually the program (just like clubbox) won't open for me. Not really sure why. Just wondering if you gals can open it and download. I know Shelly could do it, but not sure why it's not working for me.

Here's the link:

http://gogobox.com.tw/fanybar

Gogobox is the chinese version of clubbox... (i think)

Credits: Naver Blog / Heavenly Sent / Kayla @ Soompi

Hi Kayla, I managed to join the gogobox and had a peak at the contents. it's very comprehensive - a lot of hwanhee cuts - and great for new fans, but i don't think there's much that HS staffers and old-time fans don't already have. if i find some that are new to me, i'll upload them on HS for sure.

Guest maisara

^^ hahaha, Yumi, i love ur reaction on A&F shirt that HwanHee wore on that pic posted by Kayla :lol: so just by touching the shirt is enuff for u huh? :P btw i love A&F shirts too, seems like me and him has the same taste :P

Kayla, thanks for posting all those hot pics! :sweatingbullets: i lab them all! :wub:

oow really, u'll make or siggy or avie for us??? so sweet of you! i'll PM u one of these days, hihi! **jumping**

abt the GOGOBOX link that u gave above, i can dload it bcoz i cant read Chinese :( but thanks for the link :)

Hello everyone! **waves**

Guest kdramanut

I can't wait to see Hwanhee and Brian on all the Music/Variety shows. I love it when Hwanhee gets to show off his dance and/or physical skills. He's definitely more "cut" now so I hope we get to see...uh...more of his :blush: bare chest. :blush:

Also - THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the Hwanhee at Glassbox pics...so cute.

Guest ayadaokin

Tks Kayla for the Hwan Hee pix in glassbox........He looks good *drool* when was that taken?

He is wearing the A&F t shirt........*scream*.......*me running to the A&F store to touch the t-shirt* lol

HAHA aw that makes ME wanna go out and touch the shirt yumi!

Hi Kayla, I managed to join the gogobox and had a peak at the contents. it's very comprehensive - a lot of hwanhee cuts - and great for new fans, but i don't think there's much that HS staffers and old-time fans don't already have. if i find some that are new to me, i'll upload them on HS for sure.

aw frenetic; that would be great. :D

^^ hahaha, Yumi, i love ur reaction on A&F shirt that HwanHee wore on that pic posted by Kayla :lol: so just by touching the shirt is enuff for u huh? :P btw i love A&F shirts too, seems like me and him has the same taste :P

Kayla, thanks for posting all those hot pics! :sweatingbullets: i lab them all! :wub:

oow really, u'll make or siggy or avie for us??? so sweet of you! i'll PM u one of these days, hihi! **jumping**

abt the GOGOBOX link that u gave above, i can dload it bcoz i cant read Chinese :( but thanks for the link :)

hi mai! excited for the perf?! i cant watch it on tv so i have to wait til its up for download hehe

I can't wait to see Hwanhee and Brian on all the Music/Variety shows. I love it when Hwanhee gets to show off his dance and/or physical skills. He's definitely more "cut" now so I hope we get to see...uh...more of his :blush: bare chest. :blush:

Also - THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the Hwanhee at Glassbox pics...so cute.

me either; i love seeing them together on the shows. i've waited for a longgg time to this day! haha. because this is the first album ill ever have of Fly to the sky AND ill know everything thats going on this time since i became a fan AFTER transition hehe

Guest maisara

hi mai! excited for the perf?! i cant watch it on tv so i have to wait til its up for download hehe

hello Niko! of coz im excited for their performance! its their new album... its been a while after their Translation album :) but just like you, i need to wait for all those vids to be upload too... how i wish i'm living in Korea rite now, haha :lol:

uy! you own page 159!!! :w00t:

Guest .alyak_

Hey! yah. That would be great. Clips where I'm most looking forward to and want to download are HQ videos of their Gravity Jib.

I've been trying to download and reinstalling the program so many times but still it's the same everytime. But please upload if you find something. It'll be great!

edit;; actually, if you don't mind. If you can download from there could you try to see if you can download these?

- 041107_人气歌谣_Old School Love + Gravity.avi

- 041111.Mnet.Countdown.Old Skool Love.Gravity.ComeBack.SP.avi

- 050202.M.NET Super Vibe Party_Goodbye.avi

- 041217.Ment.Gravity.Sea Of Love.avi

- 041223_Mnet_Silent Night Holy Night.avi

- 041203_KBS_EndlessLove.avi

I've been trying to look for these in HQ and finally I found them. Thank You <333

Brian must've given him the A&F shirt to him. HAHAH. There has been numerous pictures of Brian in A&F shirts. anyways....

yah sure. Just send me pictures and i'll see what I can do. ^^

Mai: I can't read Chinese too. It's similiar to clubbox and I just guessed my way around here and there.

I set up an account but the downloads won't start. errrrrrrrrrrrrr..... it's okay. frenetic will be providing us some videos when, right?

HAPPY 159TH PAGE!

kayla

Hey! yah. That would be great. Clips where I'm most looking forward to and want to download are HQ videos of their Gravity Jib.

I've been trying to download and reinstalling the program so many times but still it's the same everytime. But please upload if you find something. It'll be great!

edit;; actually, if you don't mind. If you can download from there could you try to see if you can download these?

- 041107_人气歌谣_Old School Love + Gravity.avi

- 041111.Mnet.Countdown.Old Skool Love.Gravity.ComeBack.SP.avi

- 050202.M.NET Super Vibe Party_Goodbye.avi

- 041217.Ment.Gravity.Sea Of Love.avi

- 041223_Mnet_Silent Night Holy Night.avi

- 041203_KBS_EndlessLove.avi

I've been trying to look for these in HQ and finally I found them. Thank You <333

Brian must've given him the A&F shirt to him. HAHAH. There has been numerous pictures of Brian in A&F shirts. anyways....

yah sure. Just send me pictures and i'll see what I can do. ^^

Mai: I can't read Chinese too. It's similiar to clubbox and I just guessed my way around here and there.

I set up an account but the downloads won't start. errrrrrrrrrrrrr..... it's okay. frenetic will be providing us some videos when, right?

HAPPY 159TH PAGE!

kayla

hey kayla, lolz actually i have everything that you mentioned above, MVs and Perfs, in HQ. i uploaded them before in the old HS clubbox. aww, you should have downloaded them from there at that time. anyway, i'll upload them and pm you the links. if there are any other HQ perfs you want, PM me, i might have them.

by the way, i found some LQ gems (mostly old FTTS stuff) that i've never seen before in the gogobox. one of them is a report/interview on the Unforgettable concert. you know how difficult it is to find anything on that concert, right? i'll upload and post the links on HS when i have time.

talking about the A&F shirt, weren't there fan sightings of brian and hwanhee and eru in the A&F shop before HB? they must have bought loads! :)

can't wait to d/l ydh love letter...

Guest ayadaokin

talking about the A&F shirt, weren't there fan sightings of brian and hwanhee and eru in the A&F shop before HB? they must have bought loads! :)

haha really? thats weird for some reason to me. i know it actually ISNT but to me it is lol..

CANT WAIT TO D/L IT TOO. i hope everyone tells me when its out if im not around!!

hey i did own 159! ah we're only 41 away from 200! that'll go by quickly since ftts is back :w00t:

Guest .alyak_

hey kayla, lolz actually i have everything that you mentioned above, MVs and Perfs, in HQ. i uploaded them before in the old HS clubbox. aww, you should have downloaded them from there at that time. anyway, i'll upload them and pm you the links. if there are any other HQ perfs you want, PM me, i might have them.

by the way, i found some LQ gems (mostly old FTTS stuff) that i've never seen before in the gogobox. one of them is a report/interview on the Unforgettable concert. you know how difficult it is to find anything on that concert, right? i'll upload and post the links on HS when i have time.

omo! i'm sorry. in that case you can just take your time uploading. i don't mind waiting for the videos. take it slow than. thank you again! as for the concert videos; i have never come across any news report on it. wow. that file must be rare. thank you for downloading and uploading. can't wait to see them, really. how i wish they would release that concert. seeing pictures and hearing the live album wants me to see it with my own eyes. it must've been awesome!

someone posted fly to the sky's "My Angel" performance of YDH Love Letter up at FTTS's thread:

here is the youtube link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z63Sfc7qJkI

i love fly to the sky's singing in here. the ending where they harmonize was amazing. starting at 3:00 and onwards was the best!

also, fly to the sky looked at eachother. not once; but twice. hahaha, i guess it was the only way to pull the harmonizing off.

niko: your dream as come true, they looked at each other when singing...

I KNOW WHEN MAI WAKES UP SHE'LL GO CRAZY. HAHA =)

Kayla. ^^

Guest rainme4ever

Mai, I know touching the t-shirt is not enuff but at least that is the closest i can get to than going to Korea to touch him, hahahaha..... silly me........

Frenetic, Niko, I read the same thing too about Hwanhee's sighting in an A & F store, i think I read like they spend over $1000.00 ?? so they must have bought a lot.

Will u angels let me know when Love letter is available to DL? I missed it this morning while I was dreaming of Hwanhee inmybed :w00t:

*run to watch Youtube now* tks Kayla

yes, Hwanhee, my angel, I am coming to see you now.........

just watched.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........................Hwanhee is melting me with his voice.... :wacko::blink: .

Guest kdramanut

someone posted fly to the sky's "My Angel" performance of YDH Love Letter up at FTTS's thread:

Thanks for the link.

I nearly fell off my chair at work laughing when I saw them looking at each other during the chorus. SO CUTE!

Guest rainme4ever

Here are some caps for "THE LOOK"...

Kdramanut, dont fall off your chair again

look1.jpg

look2.jpg

(ok I fixed this....)

source: Baidu/Candy

can someone tell me how to post images, please? I thought adding "[img in back will do but it doesnt.....:(

I feel so dumb!!!!

I still feel dumb !!!! It's all Hwan hee's fault, he fried my brain sometimes heheheee :lol:

Guest Kimmie

I can't keep up with this thread. *Cries* Too many posts. I didn't even post on the last page. :tears:

Thank you Fe for the link to the vid, I hadn't seen that and HwanHee looks really adorable there. I can't wait to watch that.

Thanks for the new HwanHee pictures as well Kayla. He still has shades on.. >.> *pokes him*

Haha, Mai, I think you're mistaking him with his clone. >D

I can't wait to watch the come back. T_T

Guest cheka

Aigoo! This thread is sure moving fast and you gals are so very active!!! It seems like you are all here 24-7, that's great, we are all breathing, watching, hearing & living HwanHee!!!Thanks for the Glassbox pics. Looks like he's there for the opening or some promo? Does the kids behind him realised who he is??? They are gonna grow up in a few years and said I was there right next to him and didn't know!!! Especially that little girl!!! LOL

Omo! I need to go watch that youtube clips of Angel. So they actually look at each other now!!! Oooh! I need to see it for myself!!! LOL

Like I said, HwanHee is always surprising me!!!

Guest fttsluva

omo! i'm sorry. in that case you can just take your time uploading. i don't mind waiting for the videos. take it slow than. thank you again! as for the concert videos; i have never come across any news report on it. wow. that file must be rare. thank you for downloading and uploading. can't wait to see them, really. how i wish they would release that concert. seeing pictures and hearing the live album wants me to see it with my own eyes. it must've been awesome!

i love fly to the sky's singing in here. the ending where they harmonize was amazing. starting at 3:00 and onwards was the best!

also, fly to the sky looked at eachother. not once; but twice. hahaha, i guess it was the only way to pull the harmonizing off.

Kayla. ^^

thank you so very much for this you tube link,

going there now, be back once i've watched it.

BIG HUG to you. :)

Guest .alyak_

Got the HQ of Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter downloaded (video dimension of 1080x720).

Just a sneakpeak of what songs were performed:

- Tomorrow & Kajima (melody)

- Talk with Yoon Do Hyun

- My Angel

- Sea Of Love

The video is really laggy on me. I mean the video dimension is so big. HAHAH....

I'll see, unless I can find another video who's dimension is smaller.

Kayla.

Guest fttsluva

wish i could have seen this show but Japan is only showing older shows,

looks like it's gonna take a while before it's shown here.

I did check out My Angel on you tube and thats only made me

hungry for more of FTTS esp Hwanhee of course,

Loved it when they looked at each other, they even managed

not to laugh.

Guest ayadaokin

Kayla. ^^

Here are some caps for "THE LOOK"...

Kdramanut, dont fall off your chair again

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/yum...iew¤t=look1.jpg

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/yum...iew¤t=look2.jpg

source: Baidu/Candy

can someone tell me how to post images, please? I thought adding in back will do but it doesnt.....:(

I feel so dumb!!!!

Got the HQ of Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter downloaded (video dimension of 1080x720).

Just a sneakpeak of what songs were performed:

- Tomorrow & Kajima (melody)

- Talk with Yoon Do Hyun

- My Angel

- Sea Of Love

The video is really laggy on me. I mean the video dimension is so big. HAHAH....

I'll see, unless I can find another video who's dimension is smaller.

Kayla.

IT ALREADY HAPPENED??!.

ah im SO BEHIND!! hahhaa

I CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD IT. can someone pm me when its up?? hehhe AISH so exciteeed!

thanks for the links/pics!!

MY DREAM DID COME TRUE KAYLA

AHH i'll proably die at the part where they look at each otherrr *sigh*

HI EVERYONEE =] <3

OMOMOMOOOOMOM OMO!!

THEY PERFORMED TOMORROW AND KAJIMA TOO!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM FREAK.ING.OUT!

Archived