Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Hwanhee 12/12/09 on Sebaqwi

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTNI3he8qI

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlulhSyO0bo

credit:hyhj101

December 12, 2009

I was about to put this up too..you beat me ctharyar..and I also find that Lynn is everywhere with him as well :mellow::D ..but then I thought about it and so has Andy and others..we just notice the females. Lynn and Hwanhee are very good old friends who started off in the same company along with wheesung. So they do have a history. She is also promoting her album.

9cn77114_1.jpg

Yes here Hwanhee was asked to show his abs

Credit:Daum

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctharyar

Hwanhee on 1000 songs (part 1) - 13 December 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZSfCiMBkA

Credit : hyhj101

Yes, sqd66, you're right. So is others and funny lady (she's always in star king) are there with Hwanhee ... it's just Lynn caught my eyes. :P

I havn't watch the show (above link). So no comment yet but I'm sure he'll be so cute.

There's more part to come.

Hwanhee on 1000 songs (part 2) - 13 December 2009

Credit : hyhj101

Hwanhee on 1000 songs (part 3) - 13 December 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ud9bGNAYCo

Credit : jeep8867

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Hey guys, I haven't been to this thread for a very long time. Glad that there's so much up with Hwanhee, promoting, producing and especially to hear that he's going to be promoting "Bring It Back" as well. I just love that song in H Soul, and I'll admit that it's probably my favourite out of that mini-album.

Just backtracked a few pages to discover that he'll be featuring in Song Ji Eun's single! He looks so hot in the MV in his smart and sexy black suit and the storyline is quite interesting. Song Ji Eun seems to have a nice ballad voice however it didn't seem to have enough power- maybe cause she's singing with Hwanhee that it makes me feel that way. I dunno, maybe the person who I'll ever see as suitable for singing with Hwanhee is Brian with their "powerhouse-ness" lol. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also the last scene where Hwanhee shoots himself in the head made me lol. I know it's a sad storyline and all, but as I was watching the long-richard simmons teaser I could sense a 'click' in my head:

qyzd4p.jpg

and...

29z1u7a.jpg

Like a Man anyone? Why is it that our baby's always shooting other people and himself in the head in MVs?

Thank you sqd66 sis, for the information.

Since he has website with hwanheesoul, Hwanhee quite recently post things on internet..I'm not complaining, love to see that...^__^

His smile...I just love the way he is smiling in first seconds in that video...don't know how to describe it in right words...LOL..just love it !!

Ahh, he will release "Yesterday" tomorrow right ?? Hwaiting !!

Guest deborah_kim

SCHEDULE UPDATES, sorry im not here that often

14-17) Performance & 'Yesterday' Practice (Hwanhee)

18) KBS Music Bank (Hwanhee)

19) MBC Music Core (Hwanhee)

20) SBS Inkigayo (Hwanhee)

22) Japan Concert Departure (Hwanhee)

23) Japan Concert (Tokyo JCB Hall) (Hwanhee))

24) Arrival (Hwanhee)

25) KBS Music Bank 'Bring It Back', Carol (Hwanhee)

25) SBS Christmas Special Julchin Note Broadcast (Hwanhee)

Credits: Heavenly-Sent

Guest ctharyar

Thanks for posting up Hwanhee's schdule. Deborah.

I hope he can breath well. That is really tight schedule.... I must say.

This guy is really working hard.

Thanks for the schedule ? Julchin note if i'm not mistaken "Intimate Note" Right ? With brian again ?? ^__^

Their Intimate Note episode is really fun to see...

Wow, This christmas will be full of hwanhee..Love it !! Must get ready to see all the performances when it comes...

Thanks for sharing..

yeah!!! on christmas day I got to see Hwanhee on kbs music bank and julchin/intimate note. It’s going to be the best christmas present I have ever had in my life…so…. looking forward to it.

As for the song Yesterday, I saw few articles mentioned that it’s top of the chart as soon as it was released – Congratulations!!! Hope it’ll remain top for a long time… still waiting (impatiently) for the mv to be released.

Guest .alyak_

article

http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...tml?idxno=89928

Credit:Daum

This article talks about Hwanhe signing with a company???Since he signed with one already it's confusing. Please can someone translate the article?

H-Entercom is Hwanhee's own company. He's joining BOF to help advertise and get him acting. Basically both compainies are interacting together. ^^ You can read more at The Hwanhee Network or at jazzholic

wow..thanks for the info. It's a good news. We can hopefully seeing him in another korean drama in the future...

It's a good move, to promote his company as well,

Hwanhee is really serious pursuing his dream... Two thumbs !!

Guest deborah_kim

*haha, how flattering, ive topped a page?

these were posted up today, ive added them to my previous post:

6) MTV Outside Broadcast Yongpyong Resort (Hwanhee)

31) SBS Drama Awards Guest Performance (Hwanhee)

31) Lyn Concert Guest (Hwanhee)

im trying to catch up on a LOT of translations after a week's being away - ill have the BOF article and others up soon. sorry im taking a while :)

*haha, how flattering, ive topped a page?

these were posted up today, ive added them to my previous post:

im trying to catch up on a LOT of translations after a week's being away - ill have the BOF article and others up soon. sorry im taking a while :)

Thanks for the updates Deborah.. love to see all the translations so thanks for doing those when you can...

just a note the date for the MTV outside broadcast is 26th..looks like a typo

Guest ctharyar

[News] Hwanhee to hold Christmas concert in Japan

Posted by Jaz Wednesday, December 16, 2009 @ http://dkpopnews.blogspot.com

Singer and actor Hwanhee will hold a solo concert for his fans in Japan this Christmas, his agency said on Wednesday.

Hwanhee will hold a live concert-talkshow titled “HWANHEE present-LOVE in Christmas” in front of some 2,400 fans at the JCB Hall in Tokyo on December 23, BOF Entertainment said in a press release.

He will be visiting Japan for the first time in seven months after having last performed in the country as a member of his R&B duo Fly to the Sky in May.

Hwanhee, who debuted as a member of Fly to the Sky in 2003, released his first solo album in October. He also pursued an acting career, making his first appearance in 2006 MBC mini-series "Over the Rainbow".

He recently signed on with BOF, currently managing some of Korea’s top stars including Bae Yong-joon, Lee Na-young and E Ji-ah. BOF will be in charge of his acting career while H-Entercom will manage his singing career.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Credits:Asiae.co.kr

Archived