Ga-rei Zero

Clix

Out of all the new fall anime. Ga-rei Zero is definitely on my watch list.

Ga-ReiZerofull159536.jpg

Description:

"Life is slightly depressing and normal for high-schooler Kensuke Nimura - except that he can see ghosts. This ability generally hinders him more than it helps him, until he encounters Kagura Tsuchimiya while being pursued by evil spirits. They accidentally kiss and fight off the spirits together. The next day, she transfers into his class. Kagura is an agent of a government agency that defends the public against supernatural enemies. She wields a Ga-rei, a spirit beast that kills these spirits. Kensuke's spiritual awareness and his attraction to Kagura forces him to follow her to the agency, where he is recruited to fight the supernatural."

Anime Episodes: 12

Out of all the characters introduced, I really like Natsuki. She was soft spoken but carried a big stick and fought in a unique and awesome way. But... she's dead no

Ga-ReiZerofull69701.jpg

garei-008-_1024c397768.png

Ga-ReiZerofull1042990.jpg

Guest hungrycollegeboy

whoa..... from the screen caps, it looks like a very mature anime. I'll definitely check this out when I have time.

Thnx for the screencaps and the heads up man!!

Guest knockblock

I had chosen this anime as one of the series I decided to see this fall. I'll watch it sometime and then see what I think.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i had a spam attention on this and i got hooked cause i read something about someone kissing someone to activate something and i was okay i want this!

Out of all the characters introduced, I really like Natsuki. She was soft spoken but carried a big stick and fought in a unique and awesome way. But... she's dead now.

yeah she was kickass. but i'm sad now

that the whole group is dead.

i really like this anime. i think i'm going to follow it and see where it goes.

I saw this earlier today. It was a pretty interesting watch. The first episode ending was shocking and now I have to wait for the 2nd episode to find out why that ending happened.

The art style does remind me a bit of Darker Than Black but DTB was more cleaner to me..

Guest knockblock

yeah she was kickass. but i'm sad now

that the whole group is dead.

i really like this anime. i think i'm going to follow it and see where it goes.

I'm going to follow this series to its end too if it gets better. I think it is too early for some people to be dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else keeping up with this anime?

I'm still keeping up... 3rd episode is pretty interesting.. still don't know what's really happening except the whole feeling of the story.. I think I know who's the main character is now though...

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i like....it sooo far...i'm keeping up with the anime...and yes ep 3 sooo far is interesting...i wonder whats gonna happen next.

Guest ricepaper

ooo I finished watching ep. 3.

I really like it =)

I'm guessing the main character is

Kagura

though.. pity, I like

Yomi

more...

Kagura

seems too much a baby and naive sometimes -_-;;

When I watched the 1st episode.. I was like :blink: is this anime for real?!

Because everyone got killed... but now, i realize the focus is not on the Ministry of Defense but the Ministry of Environment or something (suddenly forgot the name)

Can anyone explain Ga-rei Byakuei and Nue? Don't know how those beasts work with exorcists and stuff... I'm guessing it'll be revealed more later on though =O

Ga-rei Zero and Kurozuka are getting me back into anime again ^_^

Guest retarded_sponge

ooo I finished watching ep. 3.

I really like it =)

I'm guessing the main character is

Kagura

though.. pity, I like

Yomi

more...

Kagura

seems too much a baby and naive sometimes -_- ;;

Yeah I like

Yomi

more too.

She'll probably be killed off soon though.

:(

oh this anime is getting more interesting...I think the 3rd episode was the real start of the anime and just goes off from there...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad someone started this thread! I really really love this anime and Yomi-sama! Kya~

I've just watched 6th episode yesterday. It's getting more serious than 3-4-5 ep. The tragedy is coming T-T

• 4 weeks later...

Archived