Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

Guest imhitomi

c60bd0fc.jpg

s640x480.jpg

f_a9b2abd1m_04532ba.jpg

f_ada16b1fm_22a78d0.jpg

so it says "actions are more prection than words" which i think was supposed to say "actions are more PRECIOUS than words." Engrish epic fail.

"a friend in need is a friend indeed"

Shindong's tattoo scares me.

source: super_junior LJ community

random note, i had to change this 2 times because i can never remember if the plural form of tattoo has an -es or just -s. Lol.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deviana

shindong's must have hurt like hell

& yea kangin's is a huge huge EPIC fail, I mean it woulda been really cool if it was right but it makes no sense lol and it's FOREVER!!!!

Guest squeaky

SFD SBD

OMJGSD

OFSDJF

OMG WHAT THE

WHAT THE HECK!? THEY DID?!

man, shindong's skin is REALLY bad -__-

and shindong doesn't look that happy, either XD

but kangin...he looks so harcore, mm mm mm yummy

i'm gonna pretend it says precious XD

Guest imhitomi

exactly. and it wasn't even like a 1 letter "oopsie" that could be easily fixed. it's like, "yeah, you pretty much screwed up the whole word. great job. try a dictionary next time."

Guest kimmyrout

"Prection". I would laugh if I didn't feel bad for him - that sucks, man. It's not like it's exactly fun getting it removed either, if he ever wants to get it fixed. Shouldn't he or the tattoo artist have checked the spelling BEFORE inking your body permanently??

Guest minh_89

"Actions are more prection than words" ?! Isn't it supposed to be "precious?"

Oh no, poor Kangin. Tattoos are permanent and the tattoo artist just had to misspell an entire word.

And Shindong's tattoo is huge.

They are grown men so it's up to them if they want tattoos or not. I feel bad for Kangin, though. I wonder if he knows that the tattoo artist made a huge mistake.

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

wow, that sucks for kangin. he should've done some research before permanently marking himself.

at least ask somebody that speaks english. it's not that hard, there are several in his SM family. :lol:

Guest system_chaos

^Oh and suddenly everyone who gets a tattoo is copying GD? LMAO what is up with that.

That prection bit is epic Engrish fail. :( It makes me sad.

I don't like it much... I wonder how it'll look like once the redness abates or sth... but right now it isn't looking too good. :/

Guest inyeon.

gd-wannabes much?

lol wtf. So everyone who gets a tattoo on their back wants to be GD?

-

but yeah seriously, those are some baddddd tattoos right there. o_o

Guest ditadita

OMYGODD

that's hella big man!!!

ohno kangin oppa.

it's cool

haha prection??o__O

ughh how pain is it??

wew

cool~

thanks for sharing ^^

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

ROTFL poor kangin

never get tattoos of english words at an asian place :P

they used the same font, how "prection" lol

gd-wannabes much?

getting a tattoo means you're a "gd wannabe"? lol, that's hilarious.

people have been getting tattoos before gd's great grandmother was born.

gd-wannabes much?

I am a huge fan of Big Bang, but I find your statement rather biased. Not all idols getting tattoos are considered

"gd-wannabes"

. It could have been they always wanted one, but don't want to shed their "idol" image so never got around to it. Who knows?

------------------

Anyway, I feel so bad for Kangin. The font, design, location is very neat...and the quote would have been somewhat meaningful...BUT WHY oh WHY?! Just one word screwed up everything! -0- And damn, Shindong's looks really painful.

-ida

I hope these boys have some extremely convincing and good stories about why they got those tattoos, cause they're not very attractive. I mostly feel bad for Kangin, because that's a huge mistake, it's not even one letter off, it's basically the whole word. A tiny little mark would be cute, but these are way too big for my taste. Shindong's is too extravagant. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

Archived