Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suju_m

i like the font of kangin's tats

but 'prection?' O_o

i guess he must use the word 'prection' often.

cause.. it's going to be there for like FOREVER!

and shindong oppa~ me likey his tats. ^^

now i wonder if the rest of suju oppas has also a tat?. O_o

Guest 13miracles

shindong did the tattoo must have something relate to his friends

here's the pic

ScreenHunter_055.jpg

credit to Shindong's cy

they have familiar ones...

and Kangin....i don't know...

i think he read the line to the people who did tattoo? precious does sounds like "prection"

i just wish they didn't do it....it looks so hurt...and it's like stay forever...even when you erase it's gonna leave scar isn't it?

kangin ahhhhhh ㅜㅜ

i just need to get use to this haha

Guest ky-jae

I saw this pictures in SJ thread too just now and I was cracking my head out trying to guess what

Kangin tattoo says... :mellow: Well, I think they would have thought about the meaning bfore they

did the tattoo, I hope :unsure: ...Shin Dong's tattoo looks a bit scary to me...Mayb because it's too huge...

Anyways, thanks for the pictures...

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Shindong's tattoo is so huge and Kangin's one, they mispelled the word but it was not even funny because it's gonna stay there forever :mellow:

Guest the7REAL.

gd-wannabes much?

^Completely uncalled-for! and/or LAME. lol There's no need to bring that kind of negativity here. I'm sure more people will let you know that... :X

Anyways... I'm kinda not surprised that Kangin would eventually get a tattoo..but ouch...so much epic fail for the 'prection'...those are like ...FOREVER.

Man, if they hadn't taken these pictures, maybe Kangin wouldn't have known about the misprint on his back! And then everything could be slightly okay if everyone just lied to him and pretended it says the correct thing.. LOL. T_____T

Shindong has a hardcore tattoo..wowowow..the text is very random. @_@; But I do like the image, and it's cool how his friends have similar ones.

...well can't do anything about it now unless they want to painfully laser it out and...restart..lol..I hope they love their new permanent ink...

Guest bonbons

he can get it laser removed...but it'll hurt like a mofo and annoying because he'd have to have it redone.

i like shindong's tatt. it's cool

Guest dancingbymyself

Kangin's is nice. Haha, even the bad english suits him because his

english is like :sweatingbullets:. A tattoo suits his image, and with it's

placement it can easily be hidden.

Now Shindong...

1. His largest group of fans is little kids. (He used to host a childrens show)

2. It's not easily hidden unless he wears long sleeves for the rest of forever.

3. That tattoo doesn't exactly scream IDOL STAR now does it...

4. What's with his skin....

gd-wannabes much?

how would u like it if i say GD is a Jaejoong-wannabe? :mellow:

those tattoos are big and ugly.kangin's one could have been so nice but the word is screwed.

Shindong...*sighs*. laser removal of tattoo is so so much more painful than tattoo-ing.and it wont erase completely..

Guest miki_chan

Pretty hardcore. Look at all the red from the impact of the tatoo pen thingo. LOL .

Indeed engrish epic fail . ROFL. Anyways, all I can say is that the handwriting is nice.

Other then that :crazy::ph34r:

Guest talksound

sucks for the dude with the wrong word on his back.

sucks for the dude with the crying clown on his arm with the expression that makes no sense.

Guest fantasy_sky

i was reading kangin and i thought to myself...wth is it saying...maybe it means something...but as soon as i scrolled down and people are saying its suppose to be 'precious' not prection.

shingdongs is HUGE....big...he's going to need to cover it up.

Guest margaux

based from experience,

yes i have a tattoo on my right foot

it looks real to me.

and it hurts alot..

wow.. kangin's tattoo.. a MAJOR EPIC FAIL.

it's good that he had it at the back, he can hide it.

maybe i'll just pretend that it says PRECIOUS.

Guest femmefataleartemis

oh man... i totally winced when i saw both tattooes and then i tried to read what it said on kangin's back and then winced some more...ouch! i'm so surprised about the tattoo shindong got! it's nice that it's similar to his friends but i hope they both got it because it means something... as for 'prection'...oy. it just seems so weird that they wouldn't try to get the correct spelling first...

Archived