F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest Tobemist

The pictures of F4 when they were little is sooo cute, wonder who's who since every single one of them is adorable.

^ From left to right: Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jung, Song Woo Bin. They're in order, actually.:D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/dongdong111/f4.jpg

^ OMFG;

THE KID IN THE [GRAY/BLACK] SCARF- ISN'T THAT MOONBIN?!?!?! <3333

& I definitely have seen the kids in the far left in a couple of recent dramas. o.o;

omfg they are adorableeeee.

-edit-

ok I really think the kid in the blue sweater was the kid actor from KBS's 부활..?

& the kid in the yellow reminds me of Daesung from BB but I think i've seen him somewheres too..

was he in DBSG's Balloon MV as Changmin's younger counterpart? ... YES! I WAS RIGHT HAHAHA.

Guest virvir111

^ OMFG;

THE KID IN THE [GRAY/BLACK] SCARF- ISN'T THAT MOONBIN?!?!?! <3333

& I definitely have seen the kids in the far left in a couple of recent dramas. o.o;

omfg they are adorableeeee.

yeah.. moonbin plays jun pyo's role. dbsk's yunho will be proud..lol.. i can imagine yunho saying "YUP THATS my MOONBIN.." lol.

Guest mika.16

i think Jandi is fine!!!

JANDI does NOT sound retarded in korean!

i mean, there are names like '꽃님' (roughly means sir/madame flower!) and other weirdo names.

jandi actually sounds okay in korean.

you cant really compare it to naming someone 'GRASS' LMAOOO

I', having an information overload here....

has the role of Shigeru been casted?

She's actually the one I'm very excited to know.

I haven't finished reading the manga yet, just only up to the part when where domyouji asked makino out.

Anyway, so in the taiwanese version, there was this girl named Yesha or sth who accompanied Domyouji

when he had amnesia. This Yesha was super nice, but in the Japanese version, I think her name was Yumi(Toda Erika), the girl was really mean. So which ones which? Is that character supposed to be good or bad.

I'm really interested in whose going to be playing that part that's why I wanna know.

Guest Tobemist

I', having an information overload here....

has the role of Shigeru been casted?

She's actually the one I'm very excited to know.

The official report about Shigeru is not out yet so we still don't know whether she has been casted or not. I am also very curious about who will play her. Deep inside I'm hoping for Lee Hana... but that is just my greed talking... she doesn't fit their age group... ^ _^;

I haven't finished reading the manga yet, just only up to the part when where domyouji asked makino out.

Anyway, so in the taiwanese version, there was this girl named Yesha or sth who accompanied Domyouji

when he had amnesia. This Yesha was super nice, but in the Japanese version, I think her name was Yumi(Toda Erika), the girl was really mean. So which ones which? Is that character supposed to be good or bad.

I'm really interested in whose going to be playing that part that's why I wanna know.

Shigeru = He Yuan Zi (Meteor Garden 1)

Umi = Ye Sha (Meteor Garden 2)

The potrayal of Umi in the Taiwanese version was a little different. It's based on the manga, so to say, the character is supposed to be bad (in the manga Umi wants Doumyoji for herself), but they made her a little nicer in the drama (not so possesive). :)

Guest .moony.

More like a bad character. I hated Yumi in the manga. She's portrayed as a girl who's always friendly and nice to everyone on the outside, but rather selfish in the inside. She steals a lot of her friends' bfs. She knew makino was going out with domyouji, but stole him from her (for a brief time when he lost his memory.) Makino made this lunch box for domyouji but Yumi lied to him and said she made it, and kind of made himself think that she WAS the girl in his life. She also seems to be very interested in his rich lifestyle.

So in short Makino at the end had a confrontation with her and she basically said smth like how Yumi is a very likeable girl, but she doesn't realize some of her actions are hurting other people etc.

I'm more than satisfying with the cast. I think the cast alone is way better than j-version and tw-version. This doumyoji is the best so far, I hate Matsumoto Jun's curly hair, he looks too feminine to be a bad boy. I'm not saying he did bad job but I'm biased, I don't like him. I'm surprised how much this doumyoji pulls that look off (at some angle). He's hot, even though I think perm on a guy is a no no, they should just drop this hairstyle. (I seriously need to adapt with the new name)

I won't talk about Rui comparisons anymore. Of course, you have the right to doubt his acting since he is an idol-turn-actor. But at the same time, if you dumb him as a bad actor because of he is an idol. It's not fair either, since none of us has seen the drama yet. But anyways, he looks the part ... cold, cool, lonely and hot. lol

Guest .moony.

ARGG.. im so pissed off..supposedly its not NEW YORK. they are going to be New caledonia, France..

oh noo the horror!! :sweatingbullets: that's so sad. oh man. soompiers in france plz stalk! xD

Archived