F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .moony.

^ Agreed. The haircut is very Makino-like. I like the actress a lil bit more now :D

But she's still the least pretty in the drama haha not that it matters if she can pull off the character :3 all those girls above are so gorgeous x.x

I love Jandi's hair... And her hwaiting expression. xD It seems so Makino. Her haircut/uniform is really cute, didn't get to see it clearly in earlier pics...

Plus, these scenes they're filming sound hilarious: golf-cart scene + Jandi's dad dropping her off in a suit and his laundry truck... Gawsh, my expectations keep on going up and up... @_@;; I'm trying to keep them low but everything just looks so awesome so far. X_X

Omo I totally agree! When I was reading the father borrowing a suit from one of their laundry customer and dropping Jandi off in the laundry truck I could just amgine how funny it'll be...lining up with all the super nice cars hehehe, no wonder Jandi had that Hwaiting expression on her face! LOL, the alien talking guy will definitely be a comic relief person. Dang, can't wait!! *Evil laughs* Waiting to see how the horrible things Jandi will have to go through!

Guest virvir111

this is the pic of jandi's laundry business car amidst the nice cars.

081113-0004_chohj8734.jpg

081113-0002_chohj8734.jpg

mean kids trying to run jandi over on their way to GOLF lesson.

047_yoohwanj.jpg

p081113007_babyb0721.jpg

i think this is young jun pyo..

049_yoohwanj.jpg

Dang, can't wait!! *Evil laughs* Waiting to see how the horrible things Jandi will have to go through!

I know. ^______^;;

Is it bad to look forward to the incredibly mean things I know the kids will do to Jandi?? Cuz I'm totally doing it right now... whenever I think of the rich kids being bratty I find myself smiling. xD A part of me hopes that they'll outdo the meanness of both of the other versions... @_@!

Anyway, they're really going all out, huh? Golf lessons and horseback riding weren't even in the manga... @_@ not to say I mind, of course. I'm rooting for this version to impress and change the minds of all the skeptics out there so yeah.

I know. ^______^;;

Is it bad to look forward to the incredibly mean things I know the kids will do to Jandi?? Cuz I'm totally doing it right now... whenever I think of the rich kids being bratty I find myself smiling. xD A part of me hopes that they'll outdo the meanness of both of the other versions... @_@!

Oh yeah, I'm really looking forward to that too and in a way I really want the kids to be mean as mean as in the manga!...and maybe more? It's going to be so much fun! :sweatingbullets:

Edit: I am so loving all of these pictures!

Guest nicholchau

WOW! Goo Hyesun is so beautiful. She must be the most beautiful Makino in history XD

I'm really looking forward to this drama!! =)

I'm looking forward to this mainly because of Kim Bum although I'm disapppointed that his role is not as big as I wanted it to be, at least Lee Min Ho is alright with me and he's the lead. :)

YAY!!!

Love love love the cast! Great parents jan di will have, heh.

Park Ji Bin...i remember him from Yi San! He was so cute in the hanbok :lol:

And yay, Kim So Eun! Was praying she will play yuki when she was on the rumoured list... :D The mean trio actually look mean, woww!

Dang, Goo Hye Sun actually looks good in the school uniform (and the shoulder-length hair). I'm like so totally envious that she can wear such pretty uniforms. <_<

And last but not least, the F4 are looking as cool as usual. B) Lee Min Ho! <3 :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just re-watched the Japanese version for the nth time the other day lol

I like the cast! especially Makino's little brother.. omg he is so adorable! haha

Lee Minho is hot, I find him more attractive than the other Domyoujis

Guest subdwfreaky

OMO! the cast is out?

thankssss for the list and picturessss...

interesting....haha.

lookin' like the drama is set to be a huge success......even with a lot of not so nice (jealous?)skeptical views i'm still seeing....

ahh, i'm excited. it's gonna be the 1st F4 i ever give my attention to.

and of course, i love the picss,

the pics of the main girl in school uniform looks cute...

the uniform lookin' neat.......the skirt looks a tad short...but it's a posh school, who cares?

but most of all, i'm lovin' F4 picsss....haha....

especially this pic...

OMG!!! he's lookin' so.....iono....cuteeee!!! lovin' his expression.

hahaha....i'm biased cuz he's the #1 reason i anticipate this drama.

(if he doesn't hav any fan to cheer for him in this thread like the other F3, i'll do it....Song Woo Bin! Song Woo Bin! haha...lol)

i hope i'm allowed to put his pics taken from this thread in his official pic thread.

pretty pwease. i'll credit n not hotlink.

thanks in advance :lol:

Guest abcdaisy

hahah oh shoot, all of these candid pictures of the set

and all of that jazz makes me really anxious to watch this

when it comes out.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i love the cast so far :) kim kibum <3

Guest sharonfruits

KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited now

it all looks so so good

and her bro is SOOOOO cute>.<

hye sun looks so cute doing the hwaiting pose

arrrrggg

when is DEC comin!!!

I'm super excited about the drama because i wanted to see how it'll turn out!! Love the character of the father and the boy is soooooooooo cute.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

i am sooooooooo excited now!!

seriously, this is a very well casted drama so far!

none of the cast member has disappointed me yet.

Goo Hye Sun looks so pretty/cute in the pictures!

thanks for sharing them :)

Archived