Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

he looks so young with this hair style .

Hi maria, I prefer KRW with a little bangs.....You know, the wrong style of hair can really add years. I love him with bangs. If you want to look young, trim years off your age just by getting bangs. Having bangs is creating a youthful and downright flirty look. As hair styles come and go, so do trends for bangs. Ye, curly bangs are the latest breakout accessory to hit this season in Korea. Korean beauty trends are famous all over the world. ... The curly bangs give a chic and cute look to the face. :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, I prefer KRW with a little bangs.....You know, the wrong style of hair can really add years. I love him with bangs. If you want to look young, trim years off your age just by getting bangs. Having bangs is creating a youthful and downright flirty look. As hair styles come and go, so do trends for bangs. Ye, curly bangs are the latest breakout accessory to hit this season in Korea. Korean beauty trends are famous all over the world. ... The curly bangs give a chic and cute look to the face. :P

now look what you did :)))

i imagine him like you describe . hahaha

hello , hello @willenette !! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, willenette said:

maria, hahaha - just take a look at those photos you posted above................Doesn't he look NICE with a little bangs.........still parting his hair at sides? :P

he looks , he looks  ... :wub::wub:

what i'm doing ? i'm supose to do some work . instead i analize KRW's hair . hahahaha

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, willenette said:

Hi berries, wow, NICE. I wonder if you're still a member of his fanclub until now, huh? Do you have a Membership Fee also just like ours (Clouds/RAIN's fanclub). It's NICE because there are benefits of being a member of a K-fanclub. Have you attended one of his FMs? Is this with fee or open for public?  I guess you have seen him up close & personal already, huh? :P

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:29 AM, ploy1234 said:

thanks berries....I busy out today for transfer my application to Chuan....Done!!

ah...my fb friend from Mynmar...she said she cant do it for 2017 Membership, she have to wait for 2018

thanks for as above shared....:D

she same as me with Mir...9 years ago.....but I was late application in year 2015, 2016 ...

this is my...

pizap.com14794541400363_zpsbwheayao.jpg

Hi hi ~~~ @willenette^^  How are you doing? sorry for the late reply ... :sweatingbullets:

(btw... I remember u r fr the Philippines? do you still live there or in the U.S. now? cuz... haha... just curious as  you told us last time  ur b/f  is fr the U.S...... :P )

O... haha... those membership cards are not mine.... they belong to a long-time loyal fan fr Taiwan ... ;)

as for me, I am not a MIR fanclub member now as I  forgot my old member P/W so now cant even access the fansite... ><

Yeah... MIR Fanclub requires members to pay annual fee for Honorary Membership.. but not for ordinary membership....

Its only Honorary Members who are able to attend Prince's events.. like Birthday Party,  X'mas Party, or visits at shooting locations.... or other fan events ....  B)

O...  too bad ..up until now... I haven't been to any of Prince's FMs..... haha... still waiting for the right time, for the right place, & for the right chance....  :D   well well... but back in 2012, Prince had come to my place & stayed for nearly 2 weeks... so he & I had breathed the same good fresh sweet air together ...  hahahaha... :blush::lol:

(how about u?  U a member of Rain fanclub?  met Bi already?  ;) )

Sawadee Kha again ~~ @ploy1234 dear ploy ploy^^ 

I am very HAPPY for you that Chuan helped you with 2017 Honorary Membership registration ~~  :D  wouldn't be late like 2015 & 2016 ...

Congrats... so you'll get to see Prince again /& again for the following year ....  gif.gif  so... chuan & you joined MIR on the same year 2008 ?? ;)

(btw... have you heard any news about fan meeting in Thailand?   I wonder even the Taiwan FM which I thought may be held Dec 4... still got no confirmation news yet??  :blink: )

you know what ...haha.... few days ago... by chance I found these pics again .....  :w00t:

its..  you & Chuan & other fans who made a visit on 'Gourmet' shooting location

September 3, 2008  ........ gif_1r1.gif

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1b.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1c.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1f.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1a.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1d.jpg

Gourmet_fanvisit_2008_Sep3_1e.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, berries812 said:

Hi hi ~~~ @willenette^^  How are you doing? sorry for the late reply ... :sweatingbullets:

(btw... I remember u r fr the Philippines? do you still live there or in the U.S. now? cuz... haha... just curious as  you told us last time  ur b/f  is fr the U.S...... :P )

O... haha... those membership cards are not mine.... they belong to a long-time loyal fan fr Taiwan ... ;)

as for me, I am not a MIR fanclub member now as I  forgot my old member P/W so now cant even access the fansite... ><

Yeah... MIR Fanclub requires members to pay annual fee for Honorary Membership.. but not for ordinary membership....

Its only Honorary Members who are able to attend Prince's events.. like Birthday Party,  X'mas Party, or visits at shooting locations.... or other fan events ....  B)

O...  too bad ..up until now... I haven't been to any of Prince's FMs..... haha... still waiting for the right time, for the right place, & for the right chance....  :D   well well... but back in 2012, Prince had come to my place & stayed for nearly 2 weeks... so he & I had breathed the same good fresh sweet air together ...  hahahaha... :blush::lol:

(how about u?  U a member of Rain fanclub?  met Bi already?  ;) )

Hi berries,

Spoiler

ye, I'm a member of Clouds. It's just that the membership is no longer regular since 2014, meaning no membership renewal anymore since then. IDK why.....I've seen RAIN many times already up close & personal & met him when he filmed his drama, Fugitive in my place.

Spoiler

• Like 2