Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

just curious did the IG poster spot KRW? i could not understand korean but i saw his name... so anybody understand what the poster said?

hm , now look what you did ... :)

you made me also very curious . you always do this to us . hahaha

we must find out !!!! fighting !!!

• Like 2

seams that he's there to take a coffe ? i think that he was out in town from his fishing escape to take so fish bait ...because he will stay ther for like 2 weeks :D ... and he said that a coffe and a cake will be excelent . then ...return in the wild . wild fishing . :D

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bogin79 said:

just curious did the IG poster spot KRW? i could not understand korean but i saw his name... so anybody understand what the poster said?

wOW ~~ Thank you @bogin79^^  for spotting Our PRince on IG ~~ :glasses: & @maria1983^^ for more awesome pics & info ~~

O.... SO good  to see him ... we all already so missed him :wub:  since Oct 29 French Café fan sign ..... hehe....

So... he was spotted in the Seoul sub-urban neighborhood of Seongdong District (Seongdong-gu) ... its to the east of the city .... north of the Han river ....

aw... seems this neighborhood has some real character ...  :w00t: it  combines the very old with some modern & trendy .... 

haha.. googled a bit ... its a coffee shop open not long...  :D

https://seoulsuburban.com/2016/02/14/ttukseom-station-뚝섬역-line-2-station-210/

24195713363_d304d25d96_z.jpg

24195747853_7c42a9b8bc_z.jpg

IG_2016_Nov19.jpg  :glasses:

O... the clock on the wall shows... its about 8:18 pm.... so he caught a sip of coffee before the wedding .... ?

its said ... he was very attractive in real person .....  :wub:

IG_2016_Nov19_Carnaby_Street_Cafe1a.jpg

IG_2016_Nov19_Carnaby_Street_Cafe1.jpg  :heart:

haha... so Prince was here to order ..... ;)

24195431923_356e91ae97_z.jpg

WOw.....  he looks so COOL + HOT  ~~ even in somewhat casual wear ~~  gif_1aaa2.png

fr: baidu KRW ----   Rae Won attended HB Entertainment manager Park's wedding tonight (11/19/2016)  .....

"In addition to handsome ... what to say?
Why do you look so good with  temperament and affection all the time "  :heart:

IG_2016_Nov19_HBEnt_managerwedding.jpg

Seo Ji Hye  (co-star in drama 'Punch' ) was also seen to attend the wedding ...  :D

IG_2016_Nov19_HBEnt_managerwedding2.jpg

IG_2016_Nov19_Carnaby_Street_Cafe.jpg

fr: baidu KRW

• Like 4

On 11/8/2016 at 7:14 PM, berries812 said:

Sawadee Kha ~~ @ploy1234 dear ploy ploy^^ ~~ 

MISS YOUU ~~~   CANT WAIT for the 14th to see you BACK ~~~

haha... can you access DC now?  I just read fr baidu KRW that Chinese fans can go to the site again....   here the goodies that they found there .....

ALOHA berries....now can not....:sweatingbullets:.....

ah...sorry for me late replied to you for Mir Membership Application, Chuan always did for me and this time's done....happy! 

anyway, I try to be here often, Okay.....:D

here's my pics. scan from 09 calendar  from Korea

ppxscan02a_zpsqy59vq7t.jpg

ppxscan10_zpslidtbzv6.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, berries812 said:

So... he was spotted in the Seoul sub-urban neighborhood of Seongdong District (Seongdong-gu) ... its to the east of the city .... north of the Han river ....

aw... seems this neighborhood has some real character ...  :w00t: it  combines the very old with some modern & trendy .... 

haha.. googled a bit ... its a coffee shop open not long...  

https://seoulsuburban.com/2016/02/14/ttukseom-station-뚝섬역-line-2-station-210/  

O... the clock on the wall shows... its about 8:18 pm.... so he caught a sip of coffee before the wedding .... ?

its said ... he was very attractive in real person .....    

WOw.....  he looks so COOL + HOT  ~~ even in somewhat casual wear ~~  

fr: baidu KRW ----   Rae Won attended HB Entertainment manager Park's wedding tonight (11/19/2016)  .....

"In addition to handsome ... what to say?
Why do you look so good with  temperament and affection all the time "  

thanks again berries, you such a helpful....big HUG you...:wub:

this is my corp up for our thread updated...'SPAM'

161119spam_zpskc0zwlqf.jpg

• Like 2

morning , morning !!

omg , girls ... @berries812 , @ploy1234 ...girls , you are amazing :D

@berries812 you are a tresure ... you find out all about that coffe shop ... you watch the time :D you also are a detective . hahahaha

and i was thinking if at the time Prince was there to buy coffe was the same girl at the store ...because she's pretty :D

THANK YOU , @ploy1234 ... you are indeed a lucky and an amazing fan . :)

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:44 AM, ploy1234 said:

Dear berries & maria....this 's my ...Black $ White :P

161116b_zpsyj5im6zm.jpg

Sawadee Kha ~~  @ploy1234 dear ploy ploy^^   I am elated to see you're able to come here often with us  now ~~ gif_1a.gif 

hahaha ~~ yeah yeah ~~ lets have a group hug with @maria1983 @ling99905 , & all ~~ :lol:gif_1d1a.gif

THank You lots for sharing your treasured goodies ~~ :wub:  wOw ~~  you really have a complete good set of Newsbank pics  :w00t: ~~ I haven't even seen  some of them ...  *saved saved*   :D

& also LOVe this black & white Prince pic w/  his signature on it ~~  did you buy it in Korea? or really got Prince to sign on it ?  :w00t:

okie... let share more ... Prince in all colors ...  1 of my all-time favorite sets... my most fav hairstyle ...... :lol:

Mega HOT Charmer head to toe .. in classic 2004 EZIO wear collection ...   7b45fb61.gife37ec491.jpg

88591873.jpg

2164aeb2.jpg

797d7290.jpg

0d7a9a9f.jpg

26c1b2c2.jpg

• Like 2