My Best Friend Didn't Believe Me

Guest heyyyitsme

Guest abusegirl

i guarantee you that she believes you. she just has her pride.

just let it go for now and understand that. be there for her when he breaks her heart if you want. there's not much else you can do.

this just shows how important your friendship is to her. worth nothing.

i say, shes being dumb for not believing you.

and that in the future shes really going to regret not believing you, because her bf is really going to crush her.

there is nothing you can do.

just dont think too hard on the situation and ignore her bf.

if your friend ever comes around and says sorry, its up to you whether or not you want to stay friends with her or not. =/

i agreed.. or she probably dont want to knoe the true, or like abusegirl says : she actually believe u but she just has her pride..

Guest trankimuyen

Well, you know sometimes people trip up when they're in a relationship because... Well, because you're happy.

But after a while, they'll start to catch on, and you've basically done whatever you could, meddling doesn't make you a better friend, to be honest.

Because if you do, in the end when he does hurt her, it's going to be like a slap in the face along with an 'I told you so,'.

I don't know, just leave it be.

Guest Uyen Duong

Ahaha, you even told her with your confidence.

But she didn't trust you and decided to trust her boyfriend.

Don't you just hate that?

If she's going to avoid you because of that,

then she's the stupid one for losing you over her boyfriend.

Wait till her boyfriend dumps her, and she'll jump right back to you saying sorry..

It's karma!

Guest frost_bite

hah! something like thsi happened to me and my best friend didn't believe me until she saw it with her own eyes. then she dumped his asss! but its kinda sad that she didnt belive me wen i first told her.....u just gotta either walk or let her see it for herself

Guest Tommy.L

at least she confronted him. Do you know how he denied it in front of her? Maybe he's just really convincing, and made up a bunch of lies about you, to turn your best friend against you. So i don't think you should blame her just yet

Guest heyyyitsme

hi guys! well she finally saw him hitting on me and she 'dumped his richard simmons'. i was kinda pissed that she dint believ me but we're kinda kl nw. thanks for all ur advice! helped alot!

spongebob_lover!

Archived