[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

SPOILER

President Min, after thinking long and hard about the suffering EJ went through all because of GB's ungrateful family as well as her best friend AR's betrayal, finally approves of the marriage between her and GW. They make plans for the wedding and buy all sorts of gifts for EJ's family. While they are out shopping and planning everything for the wedding, a cab pulls up to the front of President Min's house and guess who comes out? So-Hee! She will ruin EJ's wedding.

There's no way EJ and GW will marry at this rate, not unless they do something about AR and SH.

urgh how stupid! i mean what reason does sohee have to not have appeared earlier? and wow the preview for next ep really looks intense"!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IloveFall

What is the source of SH's bitterness? Is she upset that EJ has "taken" her place? Or has something happened to her while she was gone leading to a different personality?

Guest inspired04

What is the source of SH's bitterness? Is she upset that EJ has "taken" her place? Or has something happened to her while she was gone leading to a different personality?

isn't it because SH was in love in GW, but he kept rejecting her and is now about to marry EJ...she's probably mad at EJ for getting in the way of her and GW, and mad at her mom for allowing their relationship and maybe also "replacing" SH.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Well, honestly, she has a lot of things to be mad at EJ for.

In EJ's mind, she "borrowed" things from SH to conduct her revenge.

However, SH believes EJ stole everything from her--her room, her mom, her talents, her brother, her lover, her life. Therefore, she would be pissed. Granted, SH was crazy to begin with so should we be surprised she would act so irrationally?

Guest XZ-Tence

hahaha I KNEW right from the moment she comitted "suicide" that she would be used as a plot device later on in the drama.

the writers of this are so predictable :P. I predicted this would happen especially because her supposed death was wrapped in mystery.

When GW's mom agreed to the marriage i was like "hmm she should be showing up soon ^^ "

hahaha I KNEW right from the moment she comitted "suicide" that she would be used as a plot device later on in the drama.

the writers of this are so predictable :P . I predicted this would happen especially because her supposed death was wrapped in mystery.

When GW's mom agreed to the marriage i was like "hmm she should be showing up soon ^^ "

I figured Soohee would come back also however watching her got on my last nerve. I just couldn't take another crazy batch screaming to the top of her lungs. Doesn't she look and act like Aeri's son? SH is running around like a five year old kid having a temper tantrum and each time you see her you have to say to yourself..... "Why isn't she in a mental institution???"

Although Aeri screams and shouts just as much as SooHee she does not belong in a mental institution she belongs in jail! and Boris the guy who suffers the most from delusions of grandeur (i.e. it's ok to kill your wife and when you find out it didn't work it's also ok to pursue her as if nothing happened and convince yourself that she wants every ounce of your body - yea right! the jerk!) anyway, this guy should be sentence to working 24hrs a day as a pole dancer in a gay bar.

What an insane episode....... bordering on being ridiculous.... What the heck???!!! SH pretended to commit suicide and just happen to return just the day before the wedding to ruin it??? :wacko: Poor President Min.... One daughter who is absolutely insane and one who is mentally challenged... Next week will be even crazier with AR brainwashing SH will EJ's "bad deeds".... :fury:

Guest pinkwave

reading your comments is as fun as watching the drama...hahahaha....but i guess you are all right in putting boris in a gay bar, aeri in jail and others in a mental institution.... i really feel sorry for GW's mom for having mentally ill child and another who is so "crazy in love"---it is the fault of Kyobin's Father!! it is all your fault!! go join your son in a gay bar!!!!

I believe in EJ...she can do it...she has to resist and fight the 2 crazy devils around her....

Guest fio209js2

Okay.. Just watched todays episode.

All I can say is..

SH just needs to go away.. she is just being so stupid and irrational.. TBH I liked that she 'died' cause yeah it caused some grief a little but after that everything was fine.. ._. And now that I see the spoiler for the next episode.. AR and SH are gonna team up and try to ruing EJ which is just stupidly wrong and ugh.. T_T Makes me angry. :(

Guest revengeoftheflowers

omgoodness....this drama. there are no words. sh is the most insane character i have ever seen in my life.

Guest XZ-Tence

LMAO this has got to be one of the most ridiculous eps so far. I was lauging so hard througout the whole ep.

It felt sooo awkward when so hee first appeared and eun jae was just standing aside hahaha.

then GW goes to say she came to BLESS their marriage, while so-hee appears and goes "I dont think so" so hilarious.

also eun jae's parents delivering wedding gifts like nothing happend hahaha.

Sohee has completely lost it. even the doctor said she is suicidal.her screaming at her brother like a lunatic was really disturbing.

haha, and writing in the note that she congratulates her brother on the marriage, but what she actually does is go ruin the marriage and kidnap eun jae. next week is even more ridiculous with her teaming up with none other then AR as expected.

I just cant take this story seriously ;p.

Guest pinkwave

the title of this drama shouldn't be Wife's temptation...it should be EunJae's Series of Unfortunate Events.... Eunjae's life is so miserable and she wasn't really able to experience happiness since the start...

So...now, i am totally deaf...I thought Aeri was the only one who damaged my eardrum and now, another crazy b**h appears straight from an "asylum" who shouts and cries like a lollipop addict baby with tantrums...and then, the two pairs up to completely let my ears bleed to death!!!! i should have turned off the volume of my headset after seeing Ej and real sohee's "close encounter"... I believe EJ will lose everything again...to bad for EJ!!! seeing last friday's episode was so intense but depressing coz of Ej's beautiful wedding gown attacked by sohee and EJ's multiple scenes of "head/hair grabbing".... I never expected that aside from this drama being verbally abusive, it is also too "physical" as compared to other typical korean dramas....

I'll just keep on watching even though this is so head-aching...i think, this is going to be more intense!!! I just hope that everything will be favorable to Ej towards the end...

Nooooo! I suspected they would do this... bringing Soo Hee back, but I was hoping I was wrong! Dang... I guess it was too good an opportunity to pass up~ Someone is going to end up really hurt (physically I mean), mark my words <______<

Hmmm... imagine Soo Hee and Aeri teaming up? What a disaster they would leave in their wake... *shudders*

LOL! Thanks for the warning~ I'll keep the sound volume low when I watch episode 99 ^^;;;;;

How will Soo Hee ever come around? She was always a nutcase and from the preview she seems even worse...

Guest jansOri23

man. i really really wishe they ended the drama when EJ finally revealed herself and completely robbed Gyo Bin's home.

The producers of this drama just want to drag this on to make more $$$ on people who've been addictively watching.

Bringing So Hee back? and teaming up with Aeri? it's just plain ridiculous and frustrating.

Archived