[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest guccigal

Just started watching this and I am hooked already. I want JSH TO exact revenge from her mother in law, best friend and hubby!!!!

Hehe, after watching Star LOVER OR BOYS Over Flower- I turn to this series...I get sooo riled up! Wanting to beat the mom in law.

But great series! Keep it up writers. I hope theres actual beating in future scenes.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest csnrain

does anyone else find the whole relationship with GB's aunt and EJ's brother annoying? I find it unnecessary and it steers away from the main plot which is EJ's scheme for revenge. I get that she serves a larger purpose within the story and she's also a way to get in some comic relief but every time she gets some screentime it just irritates me (and I don't find her to be funny...at all).

and although EJ's revenge is highly entertaining, I think there are just too many side-stories incorporated into this series, which means that the series is just going to drag on and on to no end.

in any case, it's still pretty entertaining to watch. The story isn't anything that hasn't been done before but I think the acting in this drama is excellent, especially from the actress who plays Shin Aeri.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

It doesn't annoy me, but it is a little distracting. I find GW and EJ's romance to be the most distracting in this otherwise amazing revenge story. I wish they would save it for later. This drama is set for 120 episodes and won't go further even with its strong ratings, because GW's actor plans to move to Japan in April and become a singer. But, if the ratings go over 40% who knows....

The actress who plays Ae Ri and Jang Seo Hee have been getting rave reviews from everyone about their acting. A lot of producers who aren't familiar with Ae Ri's actress are very impressed with her and she should have no problem being cast in another drama soon. Hopefully, she'll play a nicer part...the actress said her dream is to play a nice girl character, because she's always getting typecasted as an evil witch!

Oh and FUNNY STORY! The actress who plays Boris' stupid mom said something hilarious. She jokingly said she shouldn't have taken this evil mother-in-law part, because she has three sons and they probably won't be able to get married now because of the public's intense hatred towards her character. LOL.

Omgsh, and in the same article, Jang Seo Hee said that she takes Ae Ri's actress aside and teaches her how to act MORE EVIL. That is just so amazing! And the actor who plays Boris is actually a pushover and weak-hearted man in real life, and has a lot of trouble in the slapping scenes. There was one scene where he should have slapped EJ but he asked the producers if he could throw a pillow at her instead. haha

Also, did you know the gomonim was actually an announcer and this is her first time acting? :o

Other tidbits:

--Jang Seo Hee practiced 3 months for the tango scene, which she chose to do herself. She didn't have to.

--After a long time thinking, Jang Seo Hee decided to cut her hair that she had grown for 10 years, because she thought the wig looked ridiculous (yes, it did!)

--Jang Seo Hee also studied swimming, golf, and make-up for a few months so she could do all the activities realistically.

--Jang Seo Hee's ideal man is Jude Law.

--Jang Seo Hee talked a lot with Boris' actor listing all the things he finds seductive in a woman in real life. She memorized these and used them in her acting, so they would have a realistic chemistry between them. She said she's not very sexy in real life, so doing this was essential.

--Jang Seo Hee is very happy with the ratings, but she said just because you get good marks on your report card doesn't mean you can just relax and have fun. She is going to work harder and harder and show the best acting possible so she doesn't disappoint the audience and the staff.

--The director said Jang Seo Hee is possibly the hardest working actress he's ever worked with.

Guest csnrain

It doesn't annoy me, but it is a little distracting. I find GW and EJ's romance to be the most distracting in this otherwise amazing revenge story. I wish they would save it for later. This drama is set for 120 episodes and won't go further even with its strong ratings, because GW's actor plans to move to Japan in April and become a singer. But, if the ratings go over 40% who knows....

The actress who plays Ae Ri and Jang Seo Hee have been getting rave reviews from everyone about their acting. A lot of producers who aren't familiar with Ae Ri's actress are very impressed with her and she should have no problem being cast in another drama soon. Hopefully, she'll play a nicer part...the actress said her dream is to play a nice girl character, because she's always getting typecasted as an evil witch!

Oh and FUNNY STORY! The actress who plays Boris' stupid mom said something hilarious. She jokingly said she shouldn't have taken this evil mother-in-law part, because she has three sons and they probably won't be able to get married now because of the public's intense hatred towards her character. LOL.

Omgsh, and in the same article, Jang Seo Hee said that she takes Ae Ri's actress aside and teaches her how to act MORE EVIL. That is just so amazing! And the actor who plays Boris is actually a pushover and weak-hearted man in real life, and has a lot of trouble in the slapping scenes. There was one scene where he should have slapped EJ but he asked the producers if he could throw a pillow at her instead. haha

120 episodes...that is one long drama. There are even longer ones, particularly sageuks, but I rarely even finish 20 episode dramas...well, we'll see.

I also find GW and EJ's relationship distracting, I wish he would just leave her alone...

oh, and about GB's mom, I don't think I have EVER seen her in a "good" role. I've seen her in about half a dozen different dramas and in every one of them she plays pretty much the same character, though I must say, she's pretty good at playing less-than-admirable characters.

Guest anna410

I loved the scene where Boris father hits his son and kicks him out of his off.. then to himself he says, EJ, what am I to do with you, I am sorry, even if I died I would still owe you a debt that I can not repay. (very remorseful)... very sad..

But I am worried about that nurse...since EJ totally surprised the nurse, then took all the money... the nurse is mercenary.. and might scheme again..

EJ: Hello, do you remember me? Nurse: who are you? EJ: we met at the sokcho GYN, briefly. I am EJ, Boris wife. Nurse: who again EJ?

EJ: you thought I was dead, and with that belief, you went to my in-laws to try to get money from them. Do you want me to tell you your real motivation.

Nurse: I am sorry, I thought you were dead. forgive me. I don't want anything. I will do anything you tell me to do. EJ: you will do everything I ask you to do ...Charity: Thank you. EJ: Father in law, this is the way money should be spent. It's been a long time since you did a good deed.

of all the lessons EJ took, I wish she took some boxing lessons...

they are very physical in this drama. I can not believe Natasha would grab her hair like that in the end...

here in the u.s. that is assault right? it seems people call the police over even less ...

physical..

and there are plenty of witnesses at the salon to have seen that..

Natasha might faint after seeing her... thinking she saw a ghost..

Guest JungHyun27

This drama is wayyyy to good. It's so tempting and when I finish an episode, it feels like my stress level has gone all the way down. Jang Seo Hee is a very, very talented actress. I wish she can win the SBS Daesang at the end of year.

HAHAHA. OMG. I was laughing so hard when Ae Ri was pulling on Eun Jae's hair. That b**ch is so crazy!!! The glare Eun Jae gave her was FANTASTIC though. Absolutely terrifying.

I just finished watching 4 eps. The one i hate the most is Eun Jae's husband! Other people such as her mother-in-law, or her best friend, treat her badly also make me angry, but i can put them out since they are "outsiders". The one who deserves to receive a punishment is her husband. I hate all of the men who betray their wives and treat them not even like a maid. :tongue2:

I think Gun Woo's younger sister loves Gun Woo as a lover, not older brother. She feels angry when he doesn't spend time with her, and feels jealous when he said he would find a girlfriend and get married.

This drama is set for 120 episodes and won't go further even with its strong ratings, because GW's actor plans to move to Japan in April and become a singer. But, if the ratings go over 40% who knows....

I wasn't too happy when I first read this but today GW sang a song for EJ and all I could do is say ... wow! :o he can really sing! He should not walk but run to Japan and start his singing career immediately! He's great! :wub:

Guest Greenrose934

Thanks cococrust

I thinks GW shouldn't fall in love with EJ,Let her being alone to do what she wants

AR & Boris their real life is no more romantic

Boris's aunt is too much annoying,so what she said no one can believe even she saw EJ or heard something from AR & Boris

Thanks anna and everyone ,I'm waiting for today episode

I wasn't too happy when I first read this but today GW sang a song for EJ and all I could do is say ... wow! :o he can really sing! He should not walk but run to Japan and start his singing career immediately! He's great! :wub:

LOL ... I was like :blink: when I read about his plan to be a singer~ But yeah ... I was totally impressed with his singing in today's episode!! Even so ... it's weird for him to make that career choice so late and why Japan??

Btw ... in today's episode ... I thought GW decided to let EJ do what she wants with the revenge thing ... but why is he still worked up later on he overheard EJ asking Boris to drop by the house~ It was sweet that EJ make Boris stood out in the cold waiting for her~ hahaha I was :sweatingbullets: when KJ was telling GW about his sister and GW figured out it's EJ he was referring to ... but good thing he kept his own counsel instead of blurting to KJ that his sister is still alive & is his sister now. Oh ... it's interesting how GW's mom tried to make up to EJ's family/mom by doing things that EJ wants to do with them because she's keeping EJ being alive from them.

Oh ... totally loved it when EJ splashed water over Natasha's face~~ wheeeeeeeeeee ... I was hoping she pulled her hair too but I'll settle for that for now. :lol:

Wow. The cliffhanger for today's episode was just so ridiculously laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Please reserve the cliffhanger for EJ and her drama, not for this stupid EJ's gangster brother, Natasha, Gomonim love triangle.

Guest Greenrose934

Wow. The cliffhanger for today's episode was just so ridiculously laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Please reserve the cliffhanger for EJ and her drama, not for this stupid EJ's gangster brother, Natasha, Gomonim love triangle.

EJ's brother and gomonim are playing around too much ,I don't think it's funny

thanks revengeoftheflowers

The actress who's playing AR did very good job

Has anyone seen the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni? Ae Ri's character reminds me a lot of Miyo Takano, while Eun Jae reminds me of Rena...heh.

Guest anna410

as we all know, in today's episode, Natasha and EJ finally meet. N grabs EJ hair, and when EJ turns around, and ask what this is all about, and asks her to apologize for pulling her hair, N is just overwhelmed with shock and asks aren't you EJ, how did you get her, you were alive etc... EJ: who are you?.. how can you act this way to someone you just met. GW's mom witnesses their meeting and says what is going on here... and brings them to her office did my daughter do something wrong? They trade insults, and the mom asks N to leave.. N says is she really your daughter, since she doesn't resemble you.. and before she leaves Ej says wait a minute. throws water on N face... N: what are you doing?EJ: I return whatever I receive. I just wanted to clean your dirty personality. as they are walking out, N examines Ej by looking in her mouth, and looking for her beauty mark, and her pinkie finger. N then says this is too strange, and calls for someone to look up EJ's background

scene with GW and Boris father: the father asks what we should build here, and GW thinks a office center might be a good idea.. the father goes off and says he is thinking about his ex-daughter in law.. he is very sorry towards her and his heart hurts etc

on the same land, we see EJ and her adoptive mother... she tells her this was my family land until I lost it all. She was with a man her family did not approve of, and lost everything. She tells her, don't be like me and live with regret for 40 years. Do what you think you need to do. Ej thanks her mother for telling her that sad story, and how she feels like she is really her daughter.

Oooh ... thanks for the spoiler~

Does that mean that EJ adoptive mom is actually from rich family whose father disapprove of B's father? And did they lose the family wealth & B's father ditched her or he was the one to make her family lose everything? I'm still wondering how she lost gomonim and how gomonim ended up with B's father~

What the... GW's portrayer will go to Japan. Doesn't he want to act anymore??

Anyway, what does AR want this time going to EJ's brother. And now EJ's former Aunt-in-law is left being teased while crying. Poor her.

AR was so shocked and all after seeing "EJ" Sohee. She was hysterical checking every bit of trademarks of EJ that she knows of.

I'll watch ep 53 tomorrow morning. It's late now.

Archived