[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon

Reading about the drama & seeing the high rating encourage me to watch this long drama but I'm wondering how long is the Ep? 25 minute as the usual daily drama or more than 1 hour? :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

anyone who downloads my csubs.. please download this 2 ver and see which one is better. YYCAF has stopped subbing this drama, so there are now 3 groups: WanWan, ShenQi & LoLo. I am trying to see which ver is better and will stick to uploading just that version.

ep 76 c-sub

wanwan ver

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3g4g9x

shenqi ver

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1p71j5

Guest Greenrose934

anyone who downloads my csubs.. please download this 2 ver and see which one is better. YYCAF has stopped subbing this drama, so there are now 3 groups: WanWan, ShenQi & LoLo. I am trying to see which ver is better and will stick to uploading just that version.

ep 76 c-sub

wanwan ver

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3g4g9x

shenqi ver

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1p71j5

Thank you cococrust

I like wanwan

I don't know what will EJ get from Boris to abandon GW ?

Guest saranghae_miyavi

hello I'm atz episode 53 now, but i skipped some episodes. why does Sohee have a burn on her thigh?

and what happened between sohee's mum and gyobin's dad?

Sohee's mum and gyobin dad used to be lovers, and they even had a kid together (kaumoneem i think...actually im sure). But he left her for another woman (gyo bin umma) and he took away all her dad's land and inheritance, and left her with nothing, and took her child. So basically she had to start life from scratch...

Omg i cant wait to see the reactions of EJ family when they find out she's not mins daughter and she's alive...ahhh soo juicy!!!

:o ! I thought that was already done ;) !

how do you explain why he's still such an richard simmons when it comes to AR then?? i was just subscribing to your theory of his pants dictating the big emptiness where his brain should be. :P:lol:

anyway ... looks like i was worrying in vain for SH's virtue ... she was saved by non other the little nino ... that almost warrant a kiss from me to the alien kid but i think i'll pass~ that kid still scares me and i don't think i will ever like him. :mellow:

i didn't realize until now because of missing some episodes here & there that Boris's father is still not aware who SH & GW's 'mom' is~ hahaha ... the shock on his face when they finally come to face with one another at today's cliffhanger~

and EJ's parents ... the way they were checking over SH/EJ ... i thought they were about to purchase some livestock~ :wacko:

wow that doesn't sound good, then again did she marry him under the name EJ ? If not then technically are they really married?

Poor GW though I hope everything ends up all well in the end. And I'm guessing when Aeri finds out about her she'll try and destroy her life, perhaps she will go after GW to make EJ jealous?

wow that doesn't sound good, then again did she marry him under the name EJ ? If not then technically are they really married?

Poor GW though I hope everything ends up all well in the end. And I'm guessing when Aeri finds out about her she'll try and destroy her life, perhaps she will go after GW to make EJ jealous?

I know men can be rule by their second head by I truly think GW will in no way give rise to Aeri and her mess. She's very disgusting as a person best yet as a woman. :ph34r:

Guest Greenrose934

ep 77 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zg9y7y

I will most probably be uploading wanwan ver exclusively since they are pretty stable in the releases and such.

Thank you cococrust

If EJ couldn't stop her revenge ...

She 'll get revenge herself

It's really funny, AR used to make a stand against EJ , Boris , Boris sister , Boris father ....Boris mother ..EJ's family ...etc..

Now EJ she takes AR's position ( stand against ) include AR's son !!! ..+..even she 'll lose her love ( GW).+. sleeping with enemy ..+. too much stress for her ...

She should forgive and live in peace ...

I know men can be rule by their second head by I truly think GW will in no way give rise to Aeri and her mess. She's very disgusting as a person best yet as a woman. :ph34r:

well he could turn to her for comfort? I'm just trying to think what can happen compared to other dramas and manhwas.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Oh my goodness. These recent episodes are soooo uncomfortable to watch. I thought it would be exciting that EJ went back to marry Boris, but it's so disturbing how he wants to rape her at every moment. It's so sickening to watch. I think the show could have done without her marrying Boris, but hopefully, the writers will prove me wrong! Also, Natasha needs to be crushed permanently. Now that she's trying to come up with her own form of revenge, it's just annoying. Go away. Stop yelling. You're a b**ch.

Guest saranghae_miyavi

Boris is creepy to the extreme!! all he wants to do is just bangg. ewwie

Poor EJ

But i feel so bad for GW, his heart must be shattered, his mother needs to give it up and just approve of their love, before someone else commits suicide

Archived