When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually now, I would just close all windows but ms word, but that doesn't help because when I'm stuck and I decide to take a break, I end up taking more than a half-hour break... vicx.gif then i listen to music when i get back from my break. crazy.gif

Guest shiri_river

i tried listening to music when doing my homework...but i really can't concentrate much :(

long time ago, i used to do my homework while watching tv...and it worked, though right now i'm not so sure...

so...i think i shouldn't do anything else while doing my homework? :D

Depends on what kind of homework. If it's a lot of reading, I won't listen to music, because it interferes with how well I remember the material. But if it's writing a paper, I'll listen to music...upbeat music, because it motivates and helps me keep a rhythm, haha. I never watch TV when I'm doing homework, though, it would take me forever to finish the homework because I'd be distracted the whole time. And I would probably not remember anything I read.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vixen___xoxo-

YEAP I MULTITASK

although i can't guarantee what the quality of my work will be like when i do that LOL

mostly i just turn the music up loud so my mind can go at ease, its just the way it works for me xD

but then i get distracted really easily roflmao

so yeah,, btw im a great last minuter LOL

I would listen to music while doing HW if it was some easy, simple assignments. But if it's something that I have to learn by heart then music would distract me all the way _ _"

Guest shinhbang

I'm either Facebooking while doing homework, or munching while doing homework. The munching part is okay because a college student has to eat! I barely have any time for myself anymore. I mean there are days when I even skip dinner to finish off homework! The Facebook part is extremely bad though.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I get distracted by music playing the the background easily. Studying is easier that way for me to remember. But when writing and drawing i listen to music and occasionally check my e-mails. Facebook is too distracting for me haha.

-doing homework/revision-

Hmm, I should check something real quick

-1 hour later-

Oh crap *goes back to hw*

Oh wait, I need to listen to this song.. JUST ONCE!

-puts song on repeat for 3 hours-

Great, I'm doomed.

Story of my life.

I do my homework on both ways, sometimes while watching or listening to something and sometimes just doing it #likeaboss lol. I can pretty much multi-task - I'm kinda used to doing it.

• 2 months later...

I get easily distracted so, if I can't focus I munch on snacks or make small talk to my roommates, if I am focused I do my hw straight for hours without doing anything else because I know once my focus is broken there's no going back. XD And, the more I do hw the more motivated to do hw I become...the less I do it the more I don't wanna do hw. Same with studying. XD Hw and music never goes well together for me...classical music is ok sometimes...but songs...NOPE...I end up humming or wanting to sing along. XD

Archived