texting

EAT chips x]

but usually if a have alot of homework i just

put a playlist and do my work.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i'm doing hw, I'm usually listening to music.

I can only listen to music while i'm doing maths homework. Not english, cause it's like listening to 2 people talking at once.

I'm also usually on the net while doing homework as well. Although it's not a really good idea cause it never turns out well..

Guest Wendy1430265887

I cannot multitask at all. For some reason I need total and complete silence for me to work. So doing something else would make me not concentrate on homework and I would end up focusing on whatever else I'm doing.

Guest sirenhavoc

If I'm doing math then I might listen to some music or watch TV.l can't multitask with writing assignments, otherwise I won't get anything done.

Guest luvjiyong818

I listen to muzik. No. Not 4minutes muzik. (When it comes on yes i do.)

But I mean muzik all around. And then i find something to eat. haha~

Guest vivientww

Ooh homework's fun. Fun fun fun.

Lol, I usually put on my headphones and do my work.

If it's a vital paper or something then I focus entirely- no songs, etc. :D

When I get tired/bored, I just go get a drink and watch some tv before resuming.

weneva i'm doing homework or writing i have to listen to music..

but it can get really distracting b/c wen it gets to a song i really like i would like zoom out and get into the song and not concentrate on my hw.. it's so weird..

But the other thing is..

weneva i'm about to do homework, i get really tired and i have to sleep..

it's not like i want too but i feel tired... weird? :P

Guest xxglendiexx

hahaha yea i would have my itunes playing and occasionally go on allkpop or something (: and some aim distractions get me to start chatting and .. then 10 minutes later i realize im still on the same problem O.o gotta work on focusing -_-

Guest i heart yunho

i'm usually a pretty good multi-tasker, but if i need to do homework, homework has to be the only thing i'm doing because i'll get super distracted. a ten-minute assignment can turn into an hour assignment if i'm not concentrated. even if i'm just listening to music, i'll want to dance and/or sing. haha.

Guest juicejuice

When I do my homework, sometimes I put the TV on for some noise or listen to my music player. Definitely snacks will be available...

Guest bubblepeach

I usually turn on the tv. Doesn't matter if I watch it or not, or if there's good show or not. I just need to have the tv on.

And also put on music. And of course, munching on snacks at same time ^^

Guest Wish4Invisibility

I do homework in the library, after class, outside on the grass, at friend's house, at home, in the car, or on the bus.

I used to do homework while watching tv or eating at home but that was in elementary school.

I used to do homework while listening to music, playing computer or chatting on phone during junior high school.

Now I do homework in silence- it's faster this way.

Guest xKntine

kekeke, multitasking ;D

I usually have the tv on.. & sometimes I snack, but b/c I do my hwk in the living room, there's like soo many distractions lol

Archived