I get distracted by my computer =___=

When I'm doing homework I either listen to music, watch tv or eat rofl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cocopuffs

i'm supposed to be doing homework right now.. but i somehow got on soompi and i'm listening to music too =x

Guest daehanminguk1345

I can get distracted by anything. Needless to say, I'm very unproductive.

Edit:

Oh, and to answer the question, I'm ALWAYS doing something else when I "do" my homework. Listening to music, going on Soompi, Facebook-ing, playing bubble shooters...

Guest kikyomai~

it depends on the gravity of homework.

if it involves some brain mechanics, i need a quiet place or some brainy friends.

if it's damn easy, i can do it with some music, tv, text messaging, or chatting

so i would not fall asleep of boredom.

:D

Guest lidool_dr3amer

i always do my hw on my computer, which leads to the net, which leads to soompi, which leads to procrastination.

YUP.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhdeplol

haha i usually got distracted by TV and lappie =)

haha

now i still usually watch Disney Channel or listen to music while doing my homework <_<

Guest sunnyside

haha I do anything possible while doing my homework... I can't seem to be able to do homework alone itself.

While doing my homework I would....

1) occasionally get a snack to munch on

2) check online once in a while

3) bad habit: split my hair when I'm stressed

Guest aig0o

I listen to music.

There are times I work well with music, but sometimes I can't think straight!

Especially if I'm writing an essay! :sweatingbullets:

Guest IC605

LOL. My mom always tells me how "bad" it is for me to do homework and study while go online on the computer. It's true. Whenever I do homework or study, I am either: listening to music, go on the comp, chatting with friends, and randomly go and play with my doggies. :P Usually its more than 2 things.. hw, music, chat. sometimes i switch it up i guess it depends :P

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

when I do homework, I'm like. pshhh whatever, I'll blast my music, chat with people and still finish it quickly.

If I'm studying though... daaaaaaang. I need ultimate peace and quiet. I'll start off with just music. and then when I really get into the groove, I'll shut that off too.

Guest hifimessage

when i'm doing homework, like reading, i'll listen to my ipod and put on relaxing or quiet music. if i have my computer around me, i'll login into to facebook and never get anything done.

Guest bagalagaa

lol when i do my homework I like to watch tv like the hockey games that are on..but since that's over I might just get stuck going online ^^ like facebook and fml and listening to whatever I have on my itunes xD

Guest JacksonC

When I do my homework, I go to where there is no computer. I also listen to my iPod so I don't wonder off being bored.

Guest shining_star-:

When im doing homework

i txt which distracts me more and i like 2 do soompi while doing hw LOL <_<

Guest maylene

I can't multitask and neither can I concentrate well. I get the most distracted when I have bunch of projects lining. Well, being a procrastinator, I would play stuff first, watch drama, read manga, do something, and about 11 PM? I'll start doing whatever homework/project I have. And if I actually want to concentrate on my work, I have to turn everything off. If I turn on the music and concentrate, it's no use since I can't hear anything besides the math problem that I'm doing. It's crazy. And when i don't feel like doing it, I'll make an excuse to myself and tell myself that I'm hungry or I need a break, though I just had one about 5 minutes before. I really hate my habit but for some reason I still got good grades, so having fun and allnighters do add up. :D Though I will try to stop doing that next year. Junior year! How Fun! :lol:

i usually do my homework really late at night so while i'm doing homework, i'm dozing off haha.

and then if i don't wake up then i'll have to do it the next morning or during lunch or during class D:

very bad habit.

otherwise i usually do homework while watching tv or do homework for two minutes and check facebook for five minutes then homework D:

Guest Delusional

When I'm doing my homework, I have the tv on.

I can't do anything in complete silence.

But music is too distracting because I sing along.

Archived