the sell & trading

Guest meecheen sarah

Guest tian`tian

@Poetic Prophet __________ I think we like our way better. No need for auctioning. And we trust each other more.

Anyways. I really hope people won't take this to their advantage. But I need to contact someone who sent payment w/o a username. I have no idea who it is or specifically what they want.

Guest HienSTAR

Use ebay. Seriously the concept of people not using ebay (the worlds #1 auction site) escapes me. I mean paypal is a secure method of transferring money. The auctions are secure, and feedback is kept. You dont need a credit card for ebay, or even paypal. You can still send MO, but get it insured and a sign on delivery slip.

Peace!

Well, a large majority of people here on the forum are not old enough or cannot use their parents' credit/debit card to set up a paypal account.

Anywho, I am thinking of creating a forum JUST for selling/ trading. I had a LOT of transactions still going on and I want to follow through and finish them.

Speaking of which, Becky (Lucky 7) if you see this, please PM me. I dunno if you've signed up again or not. Lol.

Guest chickery

even if we all start using ebay from now on...

a lot of people were in the middle of transactions... in order to finish them, we'd need some place to call attention to people who sent out/received money....

edit - `HEIN, if you do decide to make a selling trading, post the link b/c ive got a few transactions i need to finish as well

Guest Jay Chou

to be honest, i dont really care about the selling and trading section.

ppl only sell girl clothes/accessories, cds, posters, etc. i mean, where are all the guy clothes??

Guest Vindictive

Use ebay. Seriously the concept of people not using ebay (the worlds #1 auction site) escapes me. I mean paypal is a secure method of transferring money. The auctions are secure, and feedback is kept. You dont need a credit card for ebay, or even paypal. You can still send MO, but get it insured and a sign on delivery slip.

Peace!

You have to be 18 to be on ebay unless you secretly use a paid email address which is rare for any 18 & under kids to use.

Paypal is secure but you need to be 18.

The selling & trading forum was good for us because most of us didn't have any of those, only a selected few did. It's not as secure but I find it way better than ebay lol :x

Jay Chou - lol I don't think guys NOTICE that section at all haha.

Guest tian`tian

even if we all start using ebay from now on...

a lot of people were in the middle of transactions... in order to finish them, we'd need some place to call attention to people who sent out/received money....

edit - `HEIN, if you do decide to make a selling trading, post the link b/c ive got a few transactions i need to finish as well

Hi Annie. I see you got rid of the extra ys. ^_^

But yeah I need the link too. I need to finish transactions. I didn't save them....but I have a general idea.

Guest HienSTAR

Hi Annie. I see you got rid of the extra ys. ^_^

But yeah I need the link too. I need to finish transactions. I didn't save them....but I have a general idea.

Yup, I'll post it in my sig and make a new post in here to call attention to people. Right now, I'm stumped as to what I can name the forum. Lmao. If anyone has suggestions, PLEASE PM ME! =D

Guest miss adorablexd

to be honest, i dont really care about the selling and trading section.

ppl only sell girl clothes/accessories, cds, posters, etc. i mean, where are all the guy clothes??

LOL well us girls unfortunatly cares a lot! its money etc..

good luck to all the people that was doing selling and trading

i dont do that stuff so yea.. lets hope it goes back up.

Ilike to see the iteams they sell though ^_^

Yeah, I hope it comes back...

I AM ON SOOMPI PLEASE if you read this, PM me!!! You still haven't PMed me and I've changed my username, and I don't know if you'll change yours (this is going to be confusing). My OLD username was bOuNciNg lil buNny and I ordered the green AF shirt. I'm worried. =/

Guest Poetic Prophet

@Poetic Prophet __________ I think we like our way better. No need for auctioning. And we trust each other more.

Anyways. I really hope people won't take this to their advantage. But I need to contact someone who sent payment w/o a username. I have no idea who it is or specifically what they want.

You can always set up a private auction that requires a password. Auction is used loosely, because many people from Niketalk set up deals like this. So basically its like what you're doing on Soompi, but more secure.

Peace!

Archived