the sell & trading

Guest meecheen sarah

Guest silver311chair

i like the selling / trading thread

CAN YOU PUT IT BACK UP? :lol:

Me too! Bring back the selling/trading thread please!

Guest tian`tian

Yeah I'm very worried about that section. I had transactions going on....stuff I was keeping track of...and now it's all gone.

Guest babiichink

interesting but then agains i like the fanfic section so i want them to put that up too LOL. aishh i wonder if they have the fanfic section saved or something my fic.. TT.TT

Guest tian`tian

it'll most likely be put back up.

None of our threads or current transactions or anything will be saved though. And the whitelist/blacklist and bad buyers list.

Guest dream_on

i'm really worried about the selling&trading section. a lot of people were in mid-transaction. some people may take this chance and use it to their advantage. i wonder what will happen. i do want it to come back though!

Guest elisa*

None of our threads or current transactions or anything will be saved though. And the whitelist/blacklist and bad buyers list.

The whitelist IS linked off though..so it should be saved, right? :)

Thank God I just received my item yesterday...I would be soo worried right now if I didn't. > 0 <

Guest Poetic Prophet

Use ebay. Seriously the concept of people not using ebay (the worlds #1 auction site) escapes me. I mean paypal is a secure method of transferring money. The auctions are secure, and feedback is kept. You dont need a credit card for ebay, or even paypal. You can still send MO, but get it insured and a sign on delivery slip.

Peace!

Guest darkdragon315x

oyy i had transactions going on, and i recieved the wrong package today >_<;;;;;;

but at least soompi didn't disappear

Archived